Start by marking “A Felony of Birds” as Want to Read:
A Felony of Birds

A Felony of Birds

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Native American Fish & Wildlife Investigator, Rhoda Deerwalker, finds more than she bargained for when a routine bird smuggling case turns deadly. Promoted to head of security she stumbles on a survivalist cult, a terrorist plot, and her roots as a Native American. Along the way she also finds romance. It's an exciting read from beginning to end.
Nook, 0 pages
Published August 16th 2009 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Felony of Birds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Felony of Birds

Danimau
Boring. Really, really boring. An-in depth look into Wisconsin life and the rare bird-smuggling trade. I want my several hours back. After getting about half way through this book I gave up.

Super boring, uncreative story that I hope would gain momentum. There's a chance it gets interesting in the last half, but I doubt it.
Jack
A crime novel which is really three episodes in the life of Fish and wildlife officer Rhoda Deerwalker. I enjoyed the setting and characters, but I think I would have preferred one full length mystery.
Muriel Smith
Muriel Smith marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Mah
Mah added it
Dec 18, 2013
Shravan Wacko
Shravan Wacko marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Dottiebears
Dottiebears marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2012
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2011
Pauline
Pauline marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2010
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2010
Harris Tobias
Apr 17, 2010 Harris Tobias rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Charlottesville B...: my novel's a good read 1 14 Dec 02, 2011 12:08PM
Harris Tobias lives and writes in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is the author of several novels and dozens of short stories. His fiction has appeared in Ray Gun Revival, Dunesteef Audio Magazine, The Way of the Buffalo Podcast, Quantum Muse and many other on-line publications. His poetry has appeared in Vox Poetica, The poem Factory and The Poetry Super Highway. You can find links to his novels at ...more
More about Harris Tobias...
The Greer Agency At The Robot Zoo How The Cat Got Its Whiskers MoonRivet Saves His Skin The Big Fat Counting Book