Start by marking “I Love You All Year Long” as Want to Read:
I Love You All Year Long

I Love You All Year Long

"Every season has its song, and I love you all year long!" From camping and visiting a water park during the summer, to going on a hayride in the autumn, skating and building snowmen in the winter, and then planting seeds in the spring this rhythmic story celebrates the love between a mother and her child all through the year. The soft padded covers, round corners and stur ...more
Board Book, 20 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Tiger Tales

To ask other readers questions about I Love You All Year Long, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You All Year Long

Angie
Jan 09, 2014 Angie rated it liked it
Shelves: children-s
Synopsis: ""Every season has its song, and I love you all year long!" From camping and visiting a water park during the summer, to going on a hayride in the autumn, skating and building snowmen in the winter, and then planting seeds in the spring this rhythmic story celebrates the love between a mother and her child all through the year. The soft padded covers, round corners and sturdy board pages make this title a perfect fit for preschoolers."

My Review: A very cute story to go through the seas
Elaine
Feb 02, 2016 Elaine rated it really liked it
Good Read-aloud for rhyming. Colorful, soft illustrations.
Karen
Apr 08, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All moms and children
There is not a better message in all the world.
Rose
Dec 04, 2011 Rose rated it really liked it
This book talks about a mother who loves her child all year long. It is a good book to talk about the different changes in weather and seasons and how we have people who love and care about us all the time.
jacky
Feb 02, 2010 jacky rated it liked it
Shelves: board-books
I read several books at Walmart while looking for Pooh bear. This book was cute. It went through the seasons with a few pages for each one. This didn't do anything special for me though.
Alexandra Chauran
Aug 01, 2013 Alexandra Chauran rated it it was amazing
A wonderful board book about appreciating the seasons. This book would make a good covert addition to any Pagan family's bookshelf. I enjoyed it, and the message was heartwarming.
Ashley Fortson
Dec 08, 2011 Ashley Fortson rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This book is a great book to read when showing seasons or even just talking about differnt people that love you. Kids could write about people that love them after reading this book.
Jennifer (sullivan)
May 02, 2011 Jennifer (sullivan) rated it really liked it
Genre: Picture/Non Fiction

I liked this book and I think most young boys and girls will like it too. I liked how it showed how a single parent loves thier child.

Laneika Cason
Oct 15, 2012 Laneika Cason rated it really liked it
PB49. A cute book for little ones about a mother's love. She loves her child through all the seasons and through every type of weather. My preschool class loves this.
Melissa Sommer
Dec 12, 2011 Melissa Sommer rated it really liked it
This book would be good to use when you are doing a weather lesson with kids because it describes each season.
April Palmer
April Palmer rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Stacy
Stacy rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Megan
Megan added it
Jan 10, 2016
Crysta
Crysta marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Jennifer Keeton
Jennifer Keeton rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Phil&rachel
Phil&rachel rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Mason
Mason added it
May 12, 2014
Kayla
Kayla rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
JZ (That's What She's Reading)
JZ (That's What She's Reading) rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
DeeAnn
DeeAnn rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2013
Rachel Beaudoin
Rachel Beaudoin rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
Melissa Davenport
Melissa Davenport rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2013
I grew up in Queens, NY in the 1950s with my “baby” sister, Lois. She is now a wonderful writer of young adult novels and nonfiction. My mother was born in Vienna, Austria, and my father came from Brooklyn – an interesting match! My best friends were Neil, Robbie, Krebs, and Paul. I’m still good friends with most of these guys. It was less hectic in those days – no computers, no emails, fewer TV c ...more
More about Steve Metzger...