Start by marking “Big Friend, Little Friend (Disney Princess)” as Want to Read:
Big Friend, Little Friend (Disney Princess)

Big Friend, Little Friend (Disney Princess)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Join Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, and the rest of the characters from Disney’s The Princess and the Frog in this Step 1 reader all about opposites—just in time for the film’s DVD release!
Published January 12th 2010 by RH/Disney (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Big Friend, Little Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Friend, Little Friend

Tagged by Joseph M. ChironIt Lives in The Basement by Sahara FoleyJaws by Peter BenchleyThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienThe Rats by James Herbert
Monsters & Beasts
49th out of 142 books — 71 voters
Ingo by Helen DunmoreForgive My Fins by Tera Lynn ChildsThe Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz KesslerSirena by Donna Jo NapoliHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Sea Creatures
303rd out of 430 books — 682 voters

More lists with this book...

Brad
When I'm at the book store, I always snag a book for the kids. I prefer to find something with cool art and at least somewhat inventive writing, but sometimes I'll grab one of the "Step into Reading" books so my kids have something easier to read to help them build their reading speed, comprehension and confidence. These books tend to be Disney or Pixar adaptations, or something similarly market driven, but that doesn't mean they have to suck.

I've actually found some pretty excellent little book
Trea
Another short children's story teaching about opposites. Sentences in this book are longer than in Fast Kart, Slow Kart, making the book have more of a plot, thus making it a good reading introduction!
babyhippoface
Not much here except images from the Disney movie and one-sentence spreads about opposites, but that will be enough to satisfy very beginning readers who want a Disney or princess book.
Ses
This is a an exceptionally poor early reader book. A large percentage of the words in the book are names, and difficult ones at that, which lends nothing towards early reading skills. Beyond that, the story is strange and disjointed. There is basically no story. I believe that the book was intended to be a book on opposites, but it fails even in that simple task. Finally the illustrations are also poor and much too dark. My daughter summed it up when she said, "I like the movie, but this books i ...more
Beth
Beth added it
Oct 07, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Aug 18, 2014
Eryn Veliquette
Eryn Veliquette marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Amara
Amara added it
Nov 13, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Erica
Erica added it
Apr 15, 2013
A Tale of Two Sisters (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading) Old, New, Red, Blue! (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in) Disney's Finding Nemo: Just Keep Swimming Kingdom of Color (Disney Tangled) Ballerina Princess (Disney Princess)