Big Friend, Little Friend (Disney Princess)

Big Friend, Little Friend (Disney Princess)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Join Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, and the rest of the characters from Disney’s The Princess and the Frog in this Step 1 reader all about opposites—just in time for the film’s DVD release!
Published January 12th 2010 by RH/Disney (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Big Friend, Little Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Friend, Little Friend

Brad
When I'm at the book store, I always snag a book for the kids. I prefer to find something with cool art and at least somewhat inventive writing, but sometimes I'll grab one of the "Step into Reading" books so my kids have something easier to read to help them build their reading speed, comprehension and confidence. These books tend to be Disney or Pixar adaptations, or something similarly market driven, but that doesn't mean they have to suck.

I've actually found some pretty excellent little book...more
Trea
Another short children's story teaching about opposites. Sentences in this book are longer than in Fast Kart, Slow Kart, making the book have more of a plot, thus making it a good reading introduction!
Ses
This is a an exceptionally poor early reader book. A large percentage of the words in the book are names, and difficult ones at that, which lends nothing towards early reading skills. Beyond that, the story is strange and disjointed. There is basically no story. I believe that the book was intended to be a book on opposites, but it fails even in that simple task. Finally the illustrations are also poor and much too dark. My daughter summed it up when she said, "I like the movie, but this books i...more
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Aug 18, 2014
Eryn Veliquette
Eryn Veliquette marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Amara
Amara added it
Nov 13, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Erica
Erica added it
Apr 15, 2013
Sydonia Blake
Sydonia Blake marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Erin
Erin added it
Mar 18, 2013
Dathan
Dathan added it
Mar 10, 2013
A Tale of Two Sisters (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading) Old, New, Red, Blue! (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in) Disney's Finding Nemo: Just Keep Swimming Kingdom of Color (Disney Tangled) Ballerina Princess (Disney Princess)