Start by marking “The Alexandria Letter” as Want to Read:
The Alexandria Letter

The Alexandria Letter

After Cambridge scholar Nathan Tobin discovers an ancient Aramaic letter, he finds himself thrown into an agonizing struggle against powerful forces committed to discrediting him. The Alexandria letter discloses surprising revelations about the lives of Jesus and John the Baptist, as well as shocking claims of duplicity by Paul of Tarsus, which threaten to turn long-held ...more
Published March 30th 2010 by Synergy Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Alexandria Letter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alexandria Letter

Bookventures Book Club
I was really excited to read this book because it was on a subject matter that, as a history major, I have encountered from time to time in my studies but more so because I was really eager to see how the author would have added an element of fiction to the whole story. After reading a few chapters of the story however, I found my self being really disappointed.

Firstly, let me start off by saying that the concept of the book was really intriguing and I think that would work in the author’s favor
Jennifer (JC-S)
May 30, 2010 Jennifer (JC-S) rated it liked it
‘In your work you should always seek the truth no matter where it takes you.’

Cambridge scholar Nathan Tobin discovers an ancient Aramaic letter. In this letter, written by a first century follower of Jesus and of John the Baptist, Jesus is described as a physician with incredible skills. It is the use of these skills, enabling the creation of uncommonly effective treatments and cures that has been recorded in religious history as miracles. Not surprisingly, some vested interests will be upset if
Peace Love and Reviews
Jul 29, 2010 Peace Love and Reviews rated it really liked it
There was a time that I was so engrossed with religious-conspiracy thriller. Dan Brown had started that trend. After reading all his books, I went on a quest to find similar plots and intrigue. The one that the church wants to burn and the ones that my mother condone, seriously, its only a novel, sure it might somehow makes you think... what if it is really true? But really it is all up to you.

In the Alexandria Letter, Dr. Honig tells a tale about Jesus not only being who he is in the bible but
Bridget
May 30, 2010 Bridget rated it really liked it
What Nathan Tobin uncovers is the find of a lifetime, the Alexandria letter, He sets out to prove that this document is in fact a letter from the time of Jesus. Nathan's new discovery will shock Christianity to it's core. It contains information that neither the Church nor certain scholars want any part of. He is determined to find out the truth, even if it kills him.

I love conspiracy books! I had a lot of fun reading George's book and I felt like I was right beside Nathan throughout his whole a
Nanci Arvizu
May 21, 2010 Nanci Arvizu rated it it was amazing
Shelves: page-readers
Dr. George Honig, author of "The Alexandria Letter" was my guest on Page Readers. Talk about insight into something interesting!

I love "What If" stories that give us a different point of view about a story that's been told and told - and what story has been told more than the story of Jesus and his Miracles?

Dr. Honig writes from his heart and his knowledge of medicine and healing. The story itself if well written, exciting - a page turner!
F.C. Etier
F.C. Etier rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2011
Julianna
Julianna marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2010
Bridgit
Bridgit marked it as to-read
May 27, 2010
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
May 31, 2010
Kavi
Kavi added it
Jun 16, 2010
Tara
Tara added it
Sep 05, 2010
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2010
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2011
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2012
David Stutz
David Stutz marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
JakAna
JakAna added it
Jan 20, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015