Start by marking “Dead Is the New Black” as Want to Read:
Dead Is the New Black

Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse #3)

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Ever since Tash's grandfather Darkheart revealed the big family secret--Tash and her triplet sisters were born of a vampire slayer--Tash's life has been a series of surprises. But none of that prepared her for the possibility of turning vamp herself.

That's the good news. The bad? The most gorgeous man she's ever laid eyes on is over two hundred years old. And one of her si
Published March 1st 2007 by Silhouette Bombshell (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Is the New Black, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Is the New Black

Robin
Tashya Crosse didn't expect to the the Crosse sister to fulfill her destiny by becoming a vampire. She also didn't expect to fall in love with Heath Lockridge...a 200 year old vampire. When a new Queen Vamp comes to town, Tash decides to infiltrate her army. As a semi-human, she figures Lady Jasmine will not be able to control her. Well, she's in for a surprise.

I was bored with this book. It's too much like the other two books in the series. Nothing new. My rating: 2 Stars.
Amy
Silhouette Bombshell #137
Darkheart & Crosse #3

This one centered on the third triplet. The thing that annoyed me most was that the series seemed to focus more on fashion and name-dropping than on vampires and romance. Totally not what I was looking for when I picked these novels up. I have finally finished and overall, I think there was a god intention, but for me it fell flat with the whiny personalities and the slave-to-fashion mentality of all three sisters.
April
Overall, a pretty good series. I had trouble with the "flighty" characters, (Crosse Triplets) and to follow their thought process was a little difficult. After a bit of reading I was able to settle into their thoughts and it read easier. I liked that each sister got a book, how they came to terms with what they are.
Masikhwa Lindelani
Masikhwa Lindelani marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Ella Moe
Ella Moe marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Danielle Turay
Danielle Turay marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Maggie Nakigozi
Maggie Nakigozi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Leonie Burlace
Leonie Burlace marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Michele Avery
Michele Avery marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 23, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Khushy Brar
Khushy Brar marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Jul 08, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Daughter of the Blood (The Gifted #2)
  • The Medusa Project (Medusa Project #1)
  • Blood Calls (The Calling #6)
  • Line of Sight
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Angel Of Mercy (Mercy Hollings, #2)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • An Original Sin (Wink & a Kiss, #3)
  • The Last Real Cowboy (includes Cadence Creek Cowboys, #1)
  • Nanny 911 (The Precinct: S.W.A.T. Team, #4)
  • Incubus
  • The Secrets of a Courtesan (The Brides of Fortune #4)
  • The Bodyguard's Baby (Colby Agency, #2)
  • To Marry a Matchmaker
  • Savage Dawn
  • Masquerading Mistress
  • Married to a Stranger
Harper Allen is a Canadian writer of romance novels. She is a four-time nominee for a Career Achievement Award by Romantic Times Book Reviews magazine and her novel Dressed To Slay was named the magazine's choice for Best Silhouette Bombshell of 2006.

Her Irish ancestry lends them a touch of Celtic mysticism, while her work as a reporter in the criminal court system gives her books a darker edge, f
More about Harper Allen...
Dressed to Slay (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #1) Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2) The Bride and the Mercenary Payback (Silhouette Bombshell, #34) McQueen's Heat (Harlequin Intrigue #695)