Start by marking “Heart of My Heart: 365 Reflections on the Magnitude and Meaning of Motherhood A Devotional” as Want to Read:

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Whether God is using Kristin to raise children or the children to grow Kristin, He is present in every moment and every page. This warm, real, and insightful devotional celebrates the journey of growth mothers take with their children. Since their births, Kristin realized she has "discovered more about myself and my God in the pursuit of discovering my children." Each entr ...more
Published April 9th 2010 by FaithWords (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Heart of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of My Heart

From My Blog...[return]Heart of My Heart: 365 Reflections on the Magnitude and Meaning of Motherhood by Kristin Armstrong is a beautifully written devotional written especially for mothers as they grow with their children as well as grow in their faith. The book is sized small enough to fit into a diaper bag, tote, or large purse. Each day's reflection begins with a brief Bible quote and then proceeds with a short devotional allowing the reader time to sit and reflect upon the message for the pa ...more
Andrea
This is a wonderful devotional for mothers. As a new Mom, it was very encouraging and convicting in many ways. I made it a full year of reading it daily and enjoyed every page. She was very honest and open and said what many women are going through on a daily basis. Her knowledge of scripture was excellent along with her examples. This would make a great gift, too.
heidi davis
Aug 23, 2010 heidi davis marked it as not-finished
I won this on a friend's blog as part of a giveaway from the Hachette Book Group. As this particular book is very Christian in tone I've decided to pass this on to a good friend who I think would enjoy it.
Ashley Katsuyama
LOVE. I looked forward to Kristin's thoughts each day. She is insightful without being corny. Great way to start the day.
Allison
Quick, informative and thoughtful readings daily to encourage women through the journey of parenting.
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Tonya
Tonya is currently reading it
Nov 01, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Aug 26, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Oluseyi
Oluseyi marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Celeste Hubert
Celeste Hubert marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Milissa Stormer
Milissa Stormer marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Leanne Leibman
Leanne Leibman marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Donna J
Donna J marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Ellen Reeves
Ellen Reeves marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
Kristin Armstrong is a mother, a writer, and a runner. She has written six books, including her latest, Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run.
More about Kristin Armstrong...
Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run Work in Progress: An Unfinished Woman's Guide to Grace Happily Ever After: Walking with Peace and Courage Through a Year of Divorce Ties that Bind: A 52-Week Devotional for Mothers and Daughters Lance Armstrong: The Race of His Life (All Aboard Reading)