Start by marking “Heart of My Heart: 365 Reflections on the Magnitude and Meaning of Motherhood A Devotional” as Want to Read:

Whether God is using Kristin to raise children or the children to grow Kristin, He is present in every moment and every page. This warm, real, and insightful devotional celebrates the journey of growth mothers take with their children. Since their births, Kristin realized she has "discovered more about myself and my God in the pursuit of discovering my children." Each entr ...more
Published April 9th 2010 by FaithWords (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Heart of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of My Heart

From My Blog...[return]Heart of My Heart: 365 Reflections on the Magnitude and Meaning of Motherhood by Kristin Armstrong is a beautifully written devotional written especially for mothers as they grow with their children as well as grow in their faith. The book is sized small enough to fit into a diaper bag, tote, or large purse. Each day's reflection begins with a brief Bible quote and then proceeds with a short devotional allowing the reader time to sit and reflect upon the message for the pa ...more
Andrea
Apr 13, 2014 Andrea rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful devotional for mothers. As a new Mom, it was very encouraging and convicting in many ways. I made it a full year of reading it daily and enjoyed every page. She was very honest and open and said what many women are going through on a daily basis. Her knowledge of scripture was excellent along with her examples. This would make a great gift, too.
heidi
Aug 23, 2010 heidi marked it as not-finished
I won this on a friend's blog as part of a giveaway from the Hachette Book Group. As this particular book is very Christian in tone I've decided to pass this on to a good friend who I think would enjoy it.
Ashley Katsuyama
Oct 12, 2012 Ashley Katsuyama rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religious, favorites
LOVE. I looked forward to Kristin's thoughts each day. She is insightful without being corny. Great way to start the day.
Allison
Jan 29, 2012 Allison rated it it was amazing
Quick, informative and thoughtful readings daily to encourage women through the journey of parenting.
Casey
Casey added it
Aug 21, 2016
Laura is currently reading it
Jun 22, 2016
Nesstia
Nesstia marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Lindsey Martineau
Lindsey Martineau marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Anne Bork
Anne Bork marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Heidi Miller
Heidi Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Lillena
Lillena rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Tonya
Tonya rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Shelly Niehaus
Shelly Niehaus rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Oluseyi
Oluseyi marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Joe Deaton
Joe Deaton rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2013
Celeste Hubert
Celeste Hubert marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Milissa Stormer
Milissa Stormer marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Leanne Leibman
Leanne Leibman marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Lrenfro
Lrenfro rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Kristin Armstrong is a mother, a writer, and a runner. She has written six books, including her latest, Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run.
More about Kristin Armstrong...