Start by marking “Vampire's Witch (Protective Affairs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire's Witch (Protective Affairs, #2)

Vampire's Witch (Protective Affairs #2)

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Book 2 in the Protective Affairs series.

Serena Blackwood can’t believe it when she learns she’s becoming a vix. Finding that she has to work with sexy vampire Marcus Castillo to catch a rogue vampire only adds to her stress. She’s unbelievably attracted to the hunky man but knows staying near him will increase the chances of her jumping his bones—and Marcus discovering her
Published December 11th 2009 by Ellora's Cave (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire's Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire's Witch

An intriguing plot to start with, good sex and some action trying to catch the rogue magic using vampire.

However, totally spoilt by the silly "I'm leaving before you reject me" scenario at the end.

I'll still be reading the rest of these stories, cause I generally like this author, but obviously this is an early book.
I started this book with lower expectation. It is an Ellora's Cave imprint after all. The blurb was interesting, tough, and the sample intriguing.

The plot was good and the sex scenes balanced enough (meaning you don't have a sex sandwich: sex, sex, action, sex, sex). Unfortunately, at some point I started expecting more :) The book was leaning toward UF and I liked this a lot. But, at the end it is an Ellora's cave imprint and this means no editing: the story needed world-building (or you miss
3,5 étoiles. Histoire très sympa. Personnages principaux attachants. Petit bémol, une fin un peu abrupte pour moi.
I really wanted to like this book. It was just not engrossing in any way. The characters were lackluster and really left me wanting more. Great premise but poor execution.
Galina Sulaiman
Cute story. Witch from pure bloodline turning into a Vix. She is helping to catch a rogue vampire witch. Cute plot and enjoyed interaction between the hero and heroine.
Jul 24, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Couldn't get past sample..maybe one of the author's earlier works?
Not bad. Not much of a plot.
A. Clio
A. Clio marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Kendra marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Barb added it
Sep 05, 2015
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Dana (aNovelAllure)
Dana (aNovelAllure) marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Bnga added it
Jun 11, 2015
Julia marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Janie marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Candice Hill
Candice Hill marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Riley marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I've always been an avid reader and writing just sort of followed. When I didn't like the way a book ended, I'd let my imagination run wild and paint a different ending in my head. New characters grew and I tried to get their stories on paper. I started with horror and straight sci-fi in my teens and eventually found romance.

I love to tell about the worlds and characters that sometimes seem so re
More about Rebecca Airies...

Protective Affairs (6 books)
  • Seasons of Seduction II (Protective Affairs, #1)
  • Close Contact (Protective Affairs, #3)
  • Uncertain Claim (Protective Affairs, #4)
  • Exile's Longing (Protective Affairs)
  • Familiar Desires (Protective Affairs, #5)