Start by marking “Der Fluch des Titanen (Percy Jackson, #03)” as Want to Read:
Der Fluch des Titanen (Percy Jackson, #03)

Der Fluch des Titanen (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  338,452 ratings  ·  11,440 reviews
Die Götter des Olymp befürchten das Schlimmste, denn die Titanen rüsten zum Krieg! Percy und seine Freunde müssen bis zur Wintersonnenwende die Göttin Artemis befreien, die in die Klauen der finsteren Mächte geraten ist. Dabei müssen sie gegen die gefährlichsten Monster der griechischen Mythologie antreten - und geraten selbst in tödliche Gefahr. Aber mit Percy haben die T ...more
Published 2010 by Cornelsen (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Der Fluch des Titanen, please sign up.

Serena Good to know, but this is where you can ask questions. :)
Serena This book is told from Percy Jackson's perspective.

Cara
I have yet to be disappointed in this series. A real rarity in a fantasy series in general.

The story starts out with Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia trying to help Grover to sneak out two half-bloods from a private military style school. Things get immediately messy and they stumble upon yet another problem, or more like a crisis. In the process of a battle Annabeth is stolen away. Something called The General is out again wrecking havoc and as you can already tell Luke has a hand in all this. This
Mike (the Paladin)
Let me open by saying...Rick Riordan, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I'm an unpublished writer and I know the best I can hope for is that at some point some will like what I write, and some will well, rip it.

I've not been "real complimentary' of these books up to this point, I gave each 3 stars...said they were what I'd call, "not bad". I dropped this one to 2 stars...it's getting to "bad".

First, I must say apologetically that the writing isn't all that great. I know these have sold millio
Chloe
My favourite book of the series so far!
Zoë (readbyzoe)
4.5/5
SO glad that I'm continuing on with this series! This book was fast paced and (in my opinion) way better than Sea of Monsters. I can't wait to read the next book soon!
Namratha
Having celebrity parents is a double-edged sword. And when they happen to be temperamental IMMORTAL Greek Gods...it’s a whole new ball game.

Artemis, The Goddess of The Hunt is M.I.A. and Annabeth, Percy’s “good friend” and fellow half-blood is missing AND in grave danger. Two new undetermined and powerful half-bloods, Bianca and Nico di Angelo have made an appearance. Luke and his dastardly plans of resurrecting Kronos are in full swing but now he seems to have an even more chilling ordeal set u
Courtney
Percy Jackson is back... and Annabelle is missing! Grover, Thalia, and Percy must team up with the Hunters (Artemis' immortal virgin maidens) to find Annabelle and Artemis. If only Grover didn't spend all of his time mooning of the Hunters and guzzling coffee... If only Thalia, daughter of the god of the sky, wasn't afraid of heights... If only the Hunters didn't despise Percy just because he's a guy... oh yeah. This quest is going to be just great.

This was a delightfully funny installment to Ri
Natalie Monroe
I've been sneakily rereading the Percy Jackson series backwards the past month. I don't add them to my currently-reading shelf because I have ARCs and other stuff I should be reading instead and if I don't put them there, it doesn't feel like I'm procrastinating.

It's during rereads that I discover the sheer genius Riordan weaves in his work. He introduces important characters in unimportant ways, and it's beautiful. The foreshadowing is unreal.

Percy-fection.

Cait Grace
This. I like. Me likee very much, thank you. I'm doing a marathon read of this series this year (although I've paused for some Skulduggery Pleasant because I have reading ADD...I relate to Percy) and I'm really getting enthused! First two books started a bit rocky with me. I wasn't ever wowed. And while I'm still waiting for crushing feels (I think that'll coming in the next Heroes of Olympus series more so than this one?) I'm starting to LOVE AND ADORE THESE BOOKS.

So much epicness.

So many peo
Inge
cool story bro
Emma Jones
So far this is my favourite Percy Jackson book. Really fast pace and a lot of new characters were introduced which I loved. Zoe nightshade was such an interesting character and I really loved her backstory. The ending was the best part though with Nico, I really didn't see that coming. I can't wait to continue this series.
Ademilson Moraes
This book very much follows the formula established by its predecessors even though the action is more intense, and you certainly get the feeling that author Rick Riordan is building towards his big finale. I feel like this book easily holds up to the two previous installments, but I found myself a bit underwhelmed by certain aspects, namely the formulaic feel of the beginning of the book, and Percy's serious and multiple blunders early on. On the other hand, the introduction of new characters: ...more
Mark Lawrence
This morning, while waiting with Celyn at her hospital appointment I told her I was going to write a review of the book I finished reading to her the night before and asked her if it deserved 5*. She said it did. So 5* it is.

I picked this book up from Celyn's pile when we went off on her school trip (a week in the wilds) and being in a hurry I managed to get book 3 of the series rather than book 2 (we read book 1 last year). So we've jumped over The Sea of Monsters - but I don't think the readin
Taissa
These books just keep getting better and better and more extreme and I love it.
Celine Elk
This series is so great! I love to read from Percy's point of view, it's hilarious! And I can't wait to find out what happens!! I mean, Nico! And that last scene! And I want something to happen between Percy and Annabeth!
Even though this series is considered middle-grade litterature, I think it can be enjoyed by all people in all ages. Pick it up, if you want to read something relaxing and not too serious! ;-)
Valerie
Really this series has thus far been very dependable. I wasn't let down by The Titan's Curse at all and for an in between book it was very entertaining.

Mission: Save the goddess Artemis, Annabeth, and find a deadly creature that could possibly destroy Olympus.

The Team: Percy (obviously), Grover (wouldn't have it any other way), Thalia (inevitable), and two huntresses called Zoe and Bianca.

It's just as funny as the other two and still full of action. The hints in this book are a bit more subtle
Susannah
Shaun
Ah...so this was okay. As an adult, I'm starting to weary of this series, though my 10 year old son loved all five books when he read them independently.

Unfortunately, this book is a carbon copy of the last book, The Sea of Monsters, which is essentially a carbon copy of the first book,The Lightning Thief, and perhaps that is the problem. Like the first two books, I read this aloud to my kids. We took a small break from reading (about a week), and upon resuming the story I kept confusing this bo
Cathy
Got my 10 yr-old friend to read the series and he's enjoying them as much as I did. He read book 2 over one week during winter vacation! We're having a great time discussing the story and even some of the deeper concepts. If you haven't picked them up, do it!
Emily  (ObsessedReader)
This is my least favorite in the series so far, but it was still good. I love the writing & the characters in these books!
Mario
For now, my second in the series, first being The Sea of monsters.

Even though I wish Annabeth was more in it, I liked most of the new characters we were introduced to. Can't wait to start book 4.
Sara
Me encanta Percy y me encanta la dirección que están tomando los acontecimientos. La cosa promete.

“¿Verdad que resulta exquisitamente doloroso cuando no sabes con seguridad a quién amas ni quién te ama a ti?”
Laz
“Love conquers all," Aphrodite promised.

"Look at Helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?"

"Didn't they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?"

"Pfft. That's not the point. Follow your heart.”

Advice from Gods. You should follow it or Zeus will smite his mighty thunder upon you. Lol, kidding. This was another awesome novel in this splendid series which I so wholeheartedly love. I feel like a kid reading this series, I feel like playing with my toys and going ou
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
Finished re-reading this (again)! This one has always kind of been my least favorite of the series––but obviously, from my rating, you can see that I still love it. I guess I'm less enthusiastic about this one because there's barely any Annabeth in it, and I adore her ... but anyway. I feel like in this one, the series starts taking on a bit of a darker and more mature tone. More bad stuff happens, more people die, etc. A lot of new characters are introduced––most importantly Thalia and Nico, ya ...more
Renz
"Only a dream, but I was sure of two things: Annabeth was in terrible danger. And Luke was responsible."

Olympus is above the Empire State Building, Hades' Castle is under Hollywood, Sea of Monsters is the Bermuda Triangle, How about the Mount Othrys? Mount Othrys was the base of the Titans during the ten year war with the Olympian Gods. It is located in Mt Tamalpais, San Francisco, where you can see Atlas carrying the heaven.

Percy Jackson is back with Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and a new
Juliana Zapata
Es increíble que llegando al tercer libro esta saga mantenga semejante nivel. Obsesionada con Percy y su mundo

Reseña Completa: http://bastvilard.blogspot.com/2014/1...
Video-Reseña: http://youtu.be/-0bxJepQqa8
Ahmad
I give this book a 4.5 stars.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Just WONDERFUL.
LOVE IT!
Mangrii
En esta tercera novela, durante una misión de reclutamiento de mestizos claramente rutinaria; el grupo de mestizos conocido de nuestras aventuras sufre un ataque por un extraño monstruo desconocido, enfrentamiento en el cual Annabeth es secuestrada por dicho monstruo. La diosa Artemisa ha salido tras el monstruo y ha mandado a su grupo llamado Las Cazadoras y Percy y los demás al Campamento Mestizo. Pero una noche, la líder de las Cazadoras tiene una visión donde ve que Artemisa ha desaparecido ...more
Francisca Viegas
The complete review is available on my blog: http://goaway-imreading.blogspot.com

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - I wish I had read this when I was younger. It’s not that I cannot completely appreciate Percy Jackson at 21, it’s just that I feel like this series was missing in my childhood. Maybe if I had read this when I was 12 and waiting for the next Harry Potter release, - yes, because Harry Potter was all I read when I was 12 - I would have found another thing to fangirl and obse
Barbara ❅ Coldest Winter ❅
This book was soooo good! How cute is Percy trying to save Annabeth? I'm so happy I chose to read this series.
Irene
If I could, I'd give this book 2 1/2 stars.

I don't know if there's just "too much of the same" as the series progresses, but I just didn't enjoy this book as much as the first two.

The first book did a good job of not making Percy Jackson too Harry Potter-esque, especially by having Percy understand the importance of keeping Chiron apprised of all relevant dreams and information. The second book started to falter in this regard, and now the third book has Percy Jackson inexplicably and annoyingl
Fan concept art for the movie version 2 13 Aug 21, 2015 10:56AM
Facebook page of the third movie 1 26 Aug 03, 2015 04:55PM
A Million More Pages: 3 - The Titan's Curse (PJ and the O): May 15 46 31 Jul 29, 2015 11:00AM
Why is Thalia scared of heights? 10 97 Jul 19, 2015 08:31AM
Titan's curse Social Media Campaign 1 13 Jul 14, 2015 12:50PM
Summer With Percy: The Titan's Curse 1 4 Jul 06, 2015 11:50AM
Would you join Artemis' Hunt? 470 774 Jul 03, 2015 09:39PM
  • The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant, #3)
  • The Inside Story (The Sisters Grimm, #8)
  • Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2)
  • The Sorcerer in the North (Ranger's Apprentice, #5)
  • Grim Tuesday (The Keys to the Kingdom, #2)
  • Mines of the Minotaur (The Companions Quartet, #3)
  • Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods (Underland Chronicles, #3)
  • Peter and the Sword of Mercy (Peter and the Starcatchers, #4)
  • The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2)
  • Tales of the Greek Heroes: Retold From the Ancient Authors
  • Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones (Alcatraz, #2)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • Snakehead (Alex Rider, #7)
  • The Opal Deception  (Artemis Fowl, #4)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2)

“Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
...
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt.”
7257 likes
“Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades.” 4689 likes