Start by marking “The Only Clutter Control Book You'll Ever Need: Fast, Easy Ways to Clean Up the Mess and Conquer the Chaos” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  11 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A practical, no-nonsense plan to beat all kinds of clutter - for good. For clutter bugs who avoid opening closets because they fear they will trigger an avalanche, a solution is finally at hand. The Only Clutter Control Book You'll Ever Need cuts through the mess, helping hoarders sift through all the junk and get everything under control fast - in the office, bedroom, ...more
Published September 24th 2004 by Adams Media Corporation (first published July 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Only Clutter Control Book You'll Ever Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Only Clutter Control Book You'll Ever Need

Sara J.
May 19, 2015 Sara J. rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
A lot of skimming through this one too. Skipped n/a sections. You should be spending time cleaning up than reading books about cleaning up though. Lol.

I believe decluttering should be kept simple... "A place for everything and everything in it's place." and "1 in, 2 out" are pretty good guidelines. In the end though I think all I need are clothes, shelter, a library and a garden. So my decluttering usually revolves around that.
Crystal
Jul 30, 2010 Crystal rated it really liked it
I guess what I'm really looking for here, is to just have someone come in and do the work for me... I think this book will help if the other people in my family read if and apply the concepts. I did discover that my habits of organization are not nearly as bad as I feared.
Ginny
Mar 20, 2014 Ginny rated it it was ok
Disclaimer: I skimmed big time, skipping whole chapters. Did not find anything useful, or anything that I haven't already tried.

Bill
Bill rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Emilie
Emilie rated it it was ok
Nov 29, 2015
Jody
Jody rated it liked it
May 29, 2011
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2012
Lisaesplin
Lisaesplin rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2010
Ernest
Ernest rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2011
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 07, 2010
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2010
Julie Anne
Julie Anne marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2011
Brenda Hamadeh
Brenda Hamadeh marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2011
Marguerite
Marguerite marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Shiya Pandya
Shiya Pandya marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Marjie
Marjie marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Susan Graham
Susan Graham marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2016