Start by marking “Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T” as Want to Read:
Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

In November 2007, Gotham Books unleashed "The Truth about Chuck Norris" upon the world and changed publishing forever. Containing 400 farcical facts about pop culture icon Chuck Norris, the book burned through thirteen printings, roundhouse kicked the "New York Times" bestseller list, and left readers delighted (and a little bit terrified)....
Now Ian Spector has returned
Published November 25th 2008 by Gotham Books (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

Benjamin
I learned many fascinating things about Mr. T and Chuck Norris, but my favorite was "When Mr. T was circumcised his foreskin was not disposed of. Instead it was raised as a normal child, and it grew to love the game of basketball. Today we know Mr. T's foreskin as Shaquille O'Neal." If you enjoy the depth of creativity it takes to think of a statement like that and how over the top Chuck Norris and Mr. T already are, then this is the book for you. Plus the illustrations are boss.
Angel
If you enjoy the Internet meme of "Chuck Norris Facts," you will like this book. It is the sequel to the first book with Norris facts. This one is enhanced because it features another badass: Mr. T. Some of the lines will have you laughing, others may amuse you or make you wonder. Overall, a nice and quick funny read.
Mathew Carruthers
Pretty darned funny, but not nearly as funny as the original Chuck Norris Facts material. If you're suffering from dysentery and are spending inordinate amounts of time in the executive reading room, this book would be a good choice to help you pass the time (and other things). If that is not the case, then there are probably better choices of reading material out there.
Nate Jordon
Ah, what to say...if you're a child of the 80s, you'll find some funny stuff in here. But only some. Mr. T is about the baddest man to ever live, so I'm stoked someone gave him some recognition for it.
Dexter
Jan 19, 2010 Dexter rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great bathroom read.

"Mr. T doesn't believe in God, but God believes in him."

Art is surprisingly good. The layout gives me some interesting ideas for my own masterpiece of literature.
Adam
Feb 20, 2013 Adam rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't help myself. Mindless, pointless but utterly side-splitting humor. The book serves no purpose than to test how many times you can laugh out loud or exclaim 'holy crap!' in the short period of time it takes you to read it.
Joshua Mcdonald
funny but a coffeetable book.
Kent
Jul 13, 2013 Kent rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love these books (again)
Charles
Feb 25, 2011 Charles rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
I thought it was actually pretty funny. Of course, it sure is an easy read. Probably an hour at most. Not bad for a bathroom book.
Nik
Oct 01, 2010 Nik rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
another good quick read. especially if you like chuck norris jokes, or getting roundhouse kicked in the face.
Brandon
The 2nd book, not as great as the first. You can tell that they really ran out of steam after the first 400 facts. While still entertaining - it's really nothing new.
April Suter
A few "facts" now and then that were funny.
Alisa
May 07, 2011 Alisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny, 2011
I can not stop myself... Chuck Norris and Mr. T in one book together.... I think I have died and gone to heaven.
Tina Balboni
Jun 19, 2009 Tina Balboni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is actually REALLY funny and very silly. I read it in an evening or two before bed. It's just ridiculous one-liners. But it made me laugh out loud.
Rebecca
For the Chuck Norris fans.
Jeremiah Peter
Aug 11, 2011 Jeremiah Peter rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Reading about Chuck Norris and Mr. T at the same time is killing two stones with one bird, just like Chuck Norris does.
Broodingferret
Mar 31, 2009 Broodingferret rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comedy
This rating is obvious.
Alison
Dec 22, 2014 Alison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tv-and-movies, humor
This is the definition of ridiculous...in a good way.
Beth
Mar 14, 2010 Beth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny
Chuck Norris makes you an offer you can't refuse, then makes you refuse it.

What a gem. My sides hurt.
Kendra
Oct 01, 2016 Kendra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I only read this because I left the book I was reading at work and found this on my husband's bookshelf. I didn't laugh once. Maybe because I'm not a guy?
J. Gowin
J. Gowin rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Shane
Shane rated it it was ok
May 17, 2012
Tegan Broadwater
Tegan Broadwater rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2013
Eli G Smith
Eli G Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
C.
C. rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2008
Nathan
Nathan rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2010
Taylor
Taylor rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Becka Staffin
Becka Staffin rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2009
Nedim
Nedim rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Ask a Ninja Presents The Ninja Handbook: This Book Looks Forward to Killing You Soon
  • The Secret Power Within
  • The Map of Tolkien's Middle-Earth
  • Obliviously On He Sails: The Bush Administration in Rhyme
  • The Art of H.P. Lovecraft's the Cthulhu Mythos
  • Love Magic
  • Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity
  • Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs, and Lullabies
  • Takin' It to the Streets: A Sixties Reader
  • Who Killed Canadian History?
  • The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I
  • Urban Dictionary: Fularious Street Slang Defined
  • His Kisses Are Dreamy-- But Those Hairballs Down My Cleavage--!: Another Tender Outland Collection
  • Necronomicon Spellbook
  • After the Fact: The Art of Historical Detection
  • Contemporary Management
  • The Big Cats and Their Fossil Relatives: An Illustrated Guide to Their Evolution and Natural History
  • The Old Man and the Swamp: A True Story About My Weird Dad, a Bunch of Snakes, and One Ridiculous Road Trip
Computational biology major at Brown University and creator of the Chuck Norris fact fact generator.

He also made fact generators about other celebritues.
More about Ian Spector...