Start by marking “Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T” as Want to Read:
Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  165 ratings  ·  21 reviews
In November 2007, Gotham Books unleashed "The Truth about Chuck Norris" upon the world and changed publishing forever. Containing 400 farcical facts about pop culture icon Chuck Norris, the book burned through thirteen printings, roundhouse kicked the "New York Times" bestseller list, and left readers delighted (and a little bit terrified)....
Now Ian Spector has returned
Published November 25th 2008 by Gotham Books (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

Mathew Carruthers
Pretty darned funny, but not nearly as funny as the original Chuck Norris Facts material. If you're suffering from dysentery and are spending inordinate amounts of time in the executive reading room, this book would be a good choice to help you pass the time (and other things). If that is not the case, then there are probably better choices of reading material out there.
Chris
Great bathroom book.
Benjamin
I learned many fascinating things about Mr. T and Chuck Norris, but my favorite was "When Mr. T was circumcised his foreskin was not disposed of. Instead it was raised as a normal child, and it grew to love the game of basketball. Today we know Mr. T's foreskin as Shaquille O'Neal." If you enjoy the depth of creativity it takes to think of a statement like that and how over the top Chuck Norris and Mr. T already are, then this is the book for you. Plus the illustrations are boss.
Angel
If you enjoy the Internet meme of "Chuck Norris Facts," you will like this book. It is the sequel to the first book with Norris facts. This one is enhanced because it features another badass: Mr. T. Some of the lines will have you laughing, others may amuse you or make you wonder. Overall, a nice and quick funny read.
Adam
I couldn't help myself. Mindless, pointless but utterly side-splitting humor. The book serves no purpose than to test how many times you can laugh out loud or exclaim 'holy crap!' in the short period of time it takes you to read it.
Nate Jordon
Ah, what to say...if you're a child of the 80s, you'll find some funny stuff in here. But only some. Mr. T is about the baddest man to ever live, so I'm stoked someone gave him some recognition for it.
Dexter
Another great bathroom read.

"Mr. T doesn't believe in God, but God believes in him."

Art is surprisingly good. The layout gives me some interesting ideas for my own masterpiece of literature.
Tina Balboni
This book is actually REALLY funny and very silly. I read it in an evening or two before bed. It's just ridiculous one-liners. But it made me laugh out loud.
Brandon
The 2nd book, not as great as the first. You can tell that they really ran out of steam after the first 400 facts. While still entertaining - it's really nothing new.
Joshua Mcdonald
funny but a coffeetable book.
Charles
I thought it was actually pretty funny. Of course, it sure is an easy read. Probably an hour at most. Not bad for a bathroom book.
Alisa
I can not stop myself... Chuck Norris and Mr. T in one book together.... I think I have died and gone to heaven.
Jeremiah Depta
Reading about Chuck Norris and Mr. T at the same time is killing two stones with one bird, just like Chuck Norris does.
Nik
another good quick read. especially if you like chuck norris jokes, or getting roundhouse kicked in the face.
Beth
Chuck Norris makes you an offer you can't refuse, then makes you refuse it.

What a gem. My sides hurt.
Becky Moore
This book was pretty badass. Not to mention silly and fun.
April Suter
A few "facts" now and then that were funny.
Broodingferret
This rating is obvious.
Kent
love these books (again)
Rebecca
For the Chuck Norris fans.
Steph Smith
Steph Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Travis LeMoine
Travis LeMoine marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
  • Ask a Ninja Presents The Ninja Handbook: This Book Looks Forward to Killing You Soon
  • Who Killed Canadian History?
  • The Secret Power Within
  • After the Fact: The Art of Historical Detection
  • Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity
  • Love Magic
  • Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs, and Lullabies
  • Urban Dictionary: Fularious Street Slang Defined
  • The Old Man and the Swamp: A True Story About My Weird Dad, a Bunch of Snakes, and One Ridiculous Road Trip
  • Fail Nation: A Visual Romp Through the World of Epic Fails
  • Obliviously On He Sails: The Bush Administration in Rhyme
  • Forbidden Knowledge: 101 Things NOT Everyone Should Know How to Do
  • Necronomicon Spellbook
  • Movies In Fifteen Minutes: The Ten Biggest Movies Ever For People Who Can't Be Bothered
  • His Kisses Are Dreamy-- But Those Hairballs Down My Cleavage--!: Another Tender Outland Collection
  • Please Fire Me: Posts from the Revolting Workplace
  • Men Are Better Than Women
  • The World's Most Evil Psychopaths: Horrifying True-Life Cases
Computational biology major at Brown University and creator of the Chuck Norris fact fact generator.

He also made fact generators about other celebritues.
More about Ian Spector...
The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped: 400 All-New Facts About the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy The Last Stand of Chuck Norris: 400 All New Facts About the Most Terrifying Man in the Universe Chuck Norris: Longer and Harder: The Complete Chronicle of the World's Deadliest, Sexiest, and Beardiest Man The Good, the Bad, and the Deadly: The Chuck Norris Fact Thrillogy