Nice and Naughty

Nice and Naughty

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Can one man satisfy Alexa's appetites? Or will it take two?

After a disastrous lesson in heartache, Alexa Jones confines her adrenaline rushes to intense boardroom negotiations. Her legendary control cracks and she indulges in a high-octane encounter on the hood of her sports car. She never planned to see the enticing stranger again. When she finds herself across the boardr...more
ebook, Nook, 135 pages
Published September 9th 2008 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nice and Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nice and Naughty

Kim O
This was a short, but HOT read from Jayne Rylon. She has a talent for writing M/F/M romance that is addicting. The bar for Erotic Romance was raised really high when I started reading her books and she never disappoints. She is one of my new favorite authors.
Nisha
Twins. Sexy twins with polar opposite sexy personalities. *melt* OMG, they were so hot. Nice, freespirt Justin and naughty businessman Jason. Please trade me places, Alexa.

Alexa, the heroine, is someone businessy, with a hidden wild streak. She loves cars and fixes up her own ride. In the beginning of the book, she's on one of her wild rides and races a sexy motorcyclist. She wins, but after seeing him in all his sexiness, she lets him screw her on the hood of her car. After sexy time in broad d...more
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

4 out of 5 Licks

My first audio book review!!! :) Here's to many more! Now on to business... Gregory Salinas has a lovely voice. I wouldn't mind him following me around an narrating what I'm doing. That would be pretty awesome! At times when he was reading as the men his voice became a bit mechanical but it either stopped or I got used to it because I didn't notice it as much toward the end. Moving on to the writing-I am not sure how I haven't r...more
April
Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

What a yummy fun read!! It kicks things of fairly quickly, wicked little roadside steam!!! This is a very smexy read, loads of steam and variety packed into this short read. I love a hot twin menage!! Oh girl, forget the panties cause you will just have to change them later!

Even though the feeling develop quickly I am willing to let it slide, sometimes lust feels like love. And hey this is fantasy, ain't nobody got time to build a relations...more
Lelyana Taufik
OMFG! The cover alone really really really panty wet! lol!

I had a dày dream. My wildest fantasy is having twins as my lover! So when I got this one...it's like....Wow ! I can be Alexa....

Alexa met Justin on the road, a wild spontaneous sex in public with stranger, scared her! And she was just left Justin hanging after a bliss of a hot f***, without knowing her name.

Until 2 weeks later, she have to make a presentation for a CEO of a multi billion company, and what she saw almost gave her a heart...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

I am slowly making my way through the stories in the THREE'S COMPANY anthology with Lorelei James, Jayne Rylon and Jess Dee. The stories are definitely hot and this one started out just as hot, with some really smoking sex on the hood of a sports car, even though it was two complete strangers.

Alexa's world was thoroughly rocked by that encounter so when she walks in a work meeting and sees that stranger is the man she has to present to, she is, to say t...more
Katrina
I've got one word for you...Hot!

I jumped into this book after reading one that had my head shaking and disappointment welling.

It's hard to find a good short read with some power to it. More often than not, if a book has fewer than a couple hundred pages just leaves you feeling like there's something missing. I've read two of Jayne Rylon's short books now and I have been pleased with them both. I spent just about 3 1/2 hours on this book and I feel fully satisfied.
Jamie Turner-norton
Holy Hot Guys Batman!! This book is definitely not for anyone under 18 or prudes it is Hot-Hot-Hot!!! Alexa meets Justin and then his brother Jason thinking they are one in the same. When something happens to her they both come to the rescue. One brother is an adrenalin junky that works on cars & the other is a businessman but both are hot as h-e-l-l! I listened to the audio version and the narrator did a fantastic job!
Ashlee
I have read some Jayne Rylon in the past (mainly the Powertools series) and while I liked it, it seemed to push the bounds of believability quite a bit. This book was perfect in that regard. I especially loved that the serious, contemplative brother was the Dom in the bedroom while the carefree, rebellious brother was the playful one. That seems almost opposite most books these days and it really worked. While a little short, this book wasn't lacking for plot, sex, or characterization. There was...more
Tine
I didn't expect me to like this book as much as I did. But the whole story was just believable the only thing that I had a problem with was that there is nor a second book because to see more of there relationship grow and what would happen in the long run.
Emily
Feeling a magnetic pull to the biker she just raced with, Alexa gives into the fury of passion that consumes her when brushed with his touch, only to flee once her thoughts return.

Json Winston is looking to hire Alexa Jones once her presentation is completed, but he can't figure out why there is lust and anger radiating from her. When he realizes she is the woman his twin has been looking for, he quickly devises a plan to capture the fiery tempered beauty knowing that two are better than one.

I...more
♥ Sarah ♥
Amber
Interesting book, a little twist on the twin theme. Alexa has a hot tryst with one of the twin brothers on the hood of her car, without actually knowing him or even his first name. She feels ashamed after and runs off, and the brother wants to find her. She finds herself in a business meeting for an important new client, and in walks her secret lover, acting like he doesn't know her. It's actually his twin brother, but he knows about the mystery woman and he connects the three of them.

Wow, myste...more
Angel Ruess
Story was good, and the writing wasn't bad.
Jeananna
Quick great read! Element of suspense and SMOKIN HOT hot scenes.
Tabatha
Okay now this one started off really hot! Sex with a total stranger on an adrenaline high after winning a close race...sign me up! Although the book started out really great, unfortunately it fizzled for me somewhere towards the middle. A menage with two rich twin brothers with totally opposite personalities was definitely appealing, but the rest of the plot just didn't work for me. I think what got me the most was just its overall lack of romance, but you can definitely feel the lust going on b...more
Night
The story started very hot, with the heroine having sex with a total stranger and suddenly left. Then she met her new possible boss and turned out he was a twin of that stranger and both twins were drawn to her.

This is quite a enjoyable menage erotica, with a bit of action throw in the story. But I found the sex scenes too trying to be hot, with the heroine being kidnapped, fell from a car, and later could have sex in one day. Umm.. Not sexy for me here.
Marie
I won this book in a giveaway.

Great Holiday Read

I love the heroine's quirks like getting lost in the music while driving. I also love her attitude and ability to balance both twins, Smart and adventurous yet still a bit geeky. The suspense was thrilling and the invention was interesting. I nearly cried when she woke up thinking Justin had left, though. A great read.
Cindy
Quick read with some seriously hot twins. The plot has a little danger as they three are trying to escape nefarious men out to keep them from filing a patent on a new biofuel engine.

Starts off with a bang with some sex on the hood of a car and doesn't stop there!
Darcy
This was a quick reads but a hot little snippet! This book is a bowl of your favourite ice cream, decadent and sinful and keeps you coming back for more even though you should't. It's nice when good girls with a wild side get their men, and twins to boot - yummy!
AngelinaT
This story was nice and it was naughty for lack of a better description. Very steamy but it had a bit of a storyline as well....very fast paced. It was a fun and quick read.
Brittany
Wow, you really have to suspend reality for this one. It moved way to fast for me. There was a good plot but the romance was definitely missing.
Poch
It was ok.. but I guess it's still the Powertools for me...
Deb
This is one hot book.. but Kate's Crew is way Hotter!
Sigo
The best book EVER !
Martha
Sep 01, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Nook.
Cindy
Cindy is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2014
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Going All In
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Polished
  • Wicked Garden
  • Deception
  • Perfect Formation
  • Half Hearts
  • Enticement
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Three to Tango
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Glutton for Pleasure
  • Sweet Thursday (Wild Irish, #4)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • The Naughty List
  • Brotherhood of Fire (Hearts on Fire #1)
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio wit...more
More about Jayne Rylon...
Northern Exposure (Compass Brothers, #1) Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1) Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1) Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers, #3) Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2)