Start by marking “Missing” as Want to Read:
Missing

Missing (Raven #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  183 ratings  ·  26 reviews
For twenty-five years, multimillionaire businessman Ron Raven played the loving husband and father-- to two very different households. But when Ron disappears, his deception is revealed. Now both families are left with questions, while the man who holds the answers is...MISSING. Megan Raven is desperate to save her mother's Wyoming ranch, used as collateral on a three-mill ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Mira Books (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing

Lauren
Missing
1 Star

Ron Raven, a successful and respected businessman, is missing and presumed dead, but this is merely the tip of the iceberg because Ron is also a bigamist. Not only has he scammed his separate families for more than two decades, he has also conned his brother-in-law out of three million dollars. As the Raven and Fairfax families struggle to come to terms with Ron’s betrayal, his daughter, Megan, and brother-in-law, Adam Fairfax, must work together to locate the missing millions.

The
T.M. Carper
Even though the tagline says "They had nothing in common... except their missing husband", Ron Raven's two wives take a backseat in this suspense novel. When Ron dies suddenly, it is discovered that he has two wives in two different states.

Adam Fairfax is the brother of Ron's second wife and Ron owes him three million dollars--or else Adam's bank can repossess the Wyoming ranch that belongs to his first wife.

Megan Raven is surprised at the lies and will go to any length to find out the truth--e
Alex is The Romance Fox
I like reading family sagas and Missing, the 1st book of Jasmine Cresswell’s Trilogy of is the Raven & Fairfax families and how one person’s actions bring to light so many secrets that have the most incredible repercussions.

Ron Raven, a successful businessman has, for the last twenty five years, been living a double life, shuttling between two families, who are unaware of each other’s existence. His unexplained disappearance, presumed murder is what starts raveling his bigamist and lying lif
Kattie
Really goo book. held my attention. but what happen to rest of the Raven family. Especially the 2nd wife and daughter know one knew abut
Brenda
A first rate start to a trilogy! Ron Raven has disappeared and is presumed dead and his dirty secrets are coming to light. In particular, the two families. His daughter Megan is determined to save the family ranch and has forged an allegience with the brother of her father's other wife, who holds the deed to the ranch as collateral on a loan. They follow a twisted trail to central America and fall in love in the process.
Lindsey
I found this book in my collection of books and wasn't sure I'd read it. I'm sure now that I have and am thinking I remember holding onto the book so I'd remember to pick up the next in the series. Well, that was pre-goodreads time for me. Will I re-read it to the end? I'm not sure. I'm on page 95 and we'll see if I finish it. I remember liking it the first time through and can't recall how it ends.
Sara
This book was the proverbial train wreck I just couldn't look away from. A murdered father, missing millions, and a second family?!? I liked the suspenseful twists and turns, but the romance was unnecessary and rather tacked on. I also was a little disappointed in the ending, but there are apparently two more in the series, so perhaps that's why is seemed so abrupt.
Karsyn
Weird! I guess I read this book, years ago, and didn't realize until I started re-reading it. I didn't remember everything, it would just be familiar to me and I would know what was coming a few times. I don't think I read the 2nd one, but I'm not sure yet.
Jill
The second accidental re-read in one week is a reminder of why I started on this website! Anyways, it was still decent for a second read, but I don't understand Megan and Adam's relationship. They seem to bounce back and forth a lot between trust and no trust.
Mary Beth
I tend to really enjoy mysteries and recurring character books and this book met both criteria. Jasmine Creswell's Missing, Suspect, and Payback is a trilogy that I found to be very entertaining and definitely worth the read.
Lissa
Nov 13, 2007 Lissa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance with a bit of intrigue enthusiasts
The first in series, it captured my attention almost from the first page. Just dumps right into the action, but that action is a little hard to believe....if you're into real life. Still enjoyable as fluff piece.
Starla
This was a good book, but I had so much going on that I didn't get to enjoy it the way I might have otherwise. Did pass it along to a friend and plan on reading more Jasmine Cresswell.
Sandy
Good read. Really reels you in. Recommended if you like suspense novels. This book had a wealth of lies, intrigue and mystery. I definitely enjoyed this book. 4/5 stars.
Amy
The first in a trilogy -- I cannot wait for the other two. It all begins with the death of a bigamist and goes down hill from there!
Nancy
Mar 08, 2009 Nancy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Mom
First in a trilogy. Read this book yesterday and have already started the 2nd one. Nice to read a mystery without blood and gore.
Jenny Mandeville
Good first book in a trilogy with lots of mysteries, lies and suspense. Looking forward to the next 2 books.
Shawneebookworm
This story took off great in the beginning and was a bit of a letdown in the end.
Kristen Doherty
couldn't put this book down....I wanted to know what happened to her father
Shirley
It is one of a 3 book trilogy. Kept you in suspense with twists.
Ginny
Quick Romance with a twist as two families deal with a same event
Tammy Pickens
I liked it. Pretty good read!!
Melissa
See Payback by the same author
Michelle Bauman
Great book - very quick read
Janet
Pretty Good
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
  • Nameless (Less Series, #2)
  • Witness: Defending His Own\Guarding Jeannie
  • Sleeping With the Agent (Crossfire, #3)
  • The Vines of Yarrabee
  • Night's Pawn (Shadowrun, #10)
  • No One Heard Her Scream (No One, #1)
  • Joanna's Husband and David's Wife
  • Depth Perception
  • Captive Embraces (Captive, #2)
  • Deadly Dreams (Mindhunters, #5)
  • Pitch Black
  • Bogeyman
  • Cut Throat (Cat Dupree, #2)
  • Watch Me (Last Stand Series, #3)
  • Presumption of Death (Nina Reilly, #9)
  • Sacred Ground
  • Outcast (Benedict Brothers, #1)
  • Cypress Nights
Born in England, Jasmine Cresswell now divides her time between her winter home in Sarasota, Florida and her summer home in Evergreen, Colorado. Jasmine has been writing since 1975 and has published over 50 novels, with 9 million copies of her books in print.
Jasmine served for two years as the editor of the Romance Writer's Report. She also served as president of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, a
More about Jasmine Cresswell...
Suspect Payback Final Justice The Third Wife Decoy