Start by marking “Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide

Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  411 ratings  ·  17 reviews
BradyGames' "Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide" provides an all-inclusive walkthrough to help players successfully seal all the worlds, and area maps of each world that illustrate all key items. Hidden U.S. bosses, including Sephiroth, are revealed! Complete mini-game coverage of "99 Dalmatians, Jungle Slider, Mushrooms, " and many more. The Gummi Garage shows gamers ...more
Published September 11th 2002 by Bradygames

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide

Krystall
this strategy guide has saved the life of my controller countless times, everytime I get stuck I go to it instead of throw the controller at the wall
Tasia
Kingdom Hearts will always have a special place in my heart.

This game guide helped me out while I struggled through Monstro (great brute) and navigated through the underground of Hollow Bastion, met countless characters, and tried to get the secret ending. Even though I've finished the game in every possible way, I'm keeping this one on my shelf.

Thanks for the memories, Nomura-san.
Kayla
*snicker* Only I would, right?

This thing was an absolute lifesaver when I got lost within Monstro's bowels, and confused with the contraptions that were in Hollow Bastion.

Now I'm using it to help with Expert Mode. Oh... what a lovely piece of work this is~
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
I've actually read this cover to cover so mine is threatening to fall a part. I love the game and this was actually pretty helpful and came with a dalmatian poster to help you keep track of where you find them at.
Allie
Wow... just wow...

I can't believe they have strategy guides on this thing. Well guess you learn something new everyday lol.
Hannah
Not a perfect strategy guide, but definitely helpful and it covers a lot of stuff that I never would have discovered on my own.
William
very helpful and otherwise entertaining, i read this thing like it was my bible in grade school.
Wickedshizuku
I don't think I ever would have made it through the game without this walk-through.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The sounds interesting and of course all the different characters and world settings, etc. And let's not exclude the soundtrack. The music is very good. So of course the guide to the game was also pretty good. Same can be said for the art. The drawings especially are well done.
Tatsu
I love this guide!!!!

I would of been so hopeless going against sephiroph without it!
Jessica
The BEST strategy game book EVER! I used it through the whole game when I played 'Kingdom Hearts' for the first time. It is easy to understand and it is very helpful.
Samra
Aug 21, 2011 Samra rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kingdom Hearts lovers
one of the best game guides out there. it was so helpful and detailed. i loved the art in it as well. i used it so often when i was completely lost or stuck.
Krauser108
THIS BOOK HELPS U GET THROUGH THE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME. ITS VERY USEFUL WHEN YOU ARE STUCK ON A CERTAIN LEVEL ON THE GAME.
Christopher
I gave it five stars cause it's the greatest game ever made.
Zak
Mar 10, 2008 Zak rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kingdom hearts fans
This is an awsome book and it is in jeponise style but in english.
Jenna
I still got lost in the whale.
Danica Bickley
Danica Bickley marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
  • Kingdom Hearts II Volume 1
  • Official Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide
  • Final Fantasy XIII: Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Version) -- Collector's Edition
  • Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver: The Official Pokemon Johto Guide & Johto Pokedex: Official Strategy Guide
  • The Art of the Mass Effect Universe
  • Pokémon Platinum Version - The Official Pokémon Guide
  • Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy
  • The Element Encyclopedia of Vampires
  • Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 1
  • World of Warcrafta Official Strategy Guide
The Art of Mass Effect Final Fantasy X Official Strategy Guide Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (Prima Official Game Guide) Final Fantasy X-2 Official Strategy Guide Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles (Prima Official Game Guide)