Start by marking “Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys, #1 & #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys, #1 & #2)

Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys #1-2)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  704 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Mistress Christmas
When she fills in at a Christmas-themed strip club, Holly fears she'll be recognized--or exposed as a fraud. Instead she's shocked at how deliciously wicked the velvet mask and Mrs.-Claus-as-dominatrix outfit feel.
Nick is determined to find out who robbed his friend at the club. Visions of revenge vanish faster than a flying sleigh when he encounters Mi
Trade Paperback, 261 pages
Published May 4th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wild West Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild West Boys

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Controlling/Sexy/Possessive Men
293rd out of 1,640 books — 3,979 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
109th out of 548 books — 574 voters

More lists with this book...

Sharon
This is a cute read with hot men and cute women. The thing about the women in this one though: they tend toward the innocent, clueless, and naive. It's fine, but just interesting. It's LOOSELY related to the McKay stories but you don't really need to know anything about them to enjoy it. It does take place later in the series than I am currently reading, so I found out some people who are together that I didn't know yet, but honestly since every story is pretty much HEA, it didn't bother me at a ...more
MaggieReadsRom
3.5 stars! (I couldn't find the separate story of MISS FIRECRACKER on GR so I have added my review of it to this duology that contains both stories)

Every romance reader has her (or his, let’s not discriminate) crack. For some it’s J.R. Ward, for others it is Nora Roberts. For me it’s Lorelei James. Seriously, I would forgo food and new clothes or shoes to buy her books! That is why I was ecstatic when I won a copy of MISS FIRECRACKER on her yahoo loop. Not that I wouldn’t have obtained it otherw
Darcy
These 2 stories were great! I have a feeling they are a slight off shoot from her Rough Riders series, which I haven't read, but it didn't make any difference.

I enjoyed the first story, Mistress Christmas, but did have one issue with it. A Christmas themed strip bar???? Really, there are just sooooo many things wrong with that, that I better not even start. My Christmas/stripper issues aside, I thought Holly and Nick were great. I love the buttoned up heroine that gets talked into letting loose.
Carolyn F.
Two stories.

1. Mistress Christmas. When accountant Holly is dropping off the quarterlies at Ivy's business Sugar Plums, she is convinced to substitute for Mistress Christmas who is sick. Nick is there to find out if Mistress Christmas stole money from his friend. They meet, sparks fly, they try to see where this relationship is going. Very sweet romantic story.

2. Miss Firecracker. Willow goes to a bar the day after her reign as Miss Firecracker ends but is stood up by all the other contestants.
Kim
Teresa
Two stories- and both have BLOND heroes? I think I've gone to heaven...I really, really love blond guys, and they are so rare in literature, so I'm happy about that alone. Both heroes are to die for in more aspects than their hair-color, and the stories are hot, sweet, and have great HEAs. I even liked the heroines, especially Willow, who really kicks ass as a carpenter...there are enough overly feminine women in erotica, and a tomboy is a nice change. All in all, this was a perfect read, just f ...more
Deidre
Mistress Christmas ~ 4 Stars

A great book to kick of the Holiday season with a bang! Funny in parts and has those OMG how embarassing moments. Good story to get my "Rough Rider" fix in a short amount of time. Only bad thing is it felt rushed. I would have liked there to be more but I almost always feel that way when reading "shorts"

Miss. Firecracker ~ 3 1/2 Stars

Review coming soon
Bonnie Henry
This was a fun little quick read. I have read some of her other books that had the McKay cousins in them so I already knew just a little about Nic and Blake. Great books. Ms. James does not disappoint!
Theresa Bischoff
I loved this book, good story and humorous situations, I now want to buy Lorelei James other series Rough Riders. She mentioned the West brothers McKay cousins in this book.
Sherry
This book made me laugh out loud.
One of the few erotic books I've read that the people weren't a bunch of dim witts.
Kim
First book (2 in 1) I've read by this author. Makes me want to read the others. Great characters and yummy sex...
Michelle
I read Mistress Christmas and wasn't overly impressed.
Kym
Oct 15, 2012 Kym added it
as always Lorelei's books kick ass - i loved this book
Oleta Blaylock
Oleta Blaylock marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Nicole Ortiz
Nicole Ortiz marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Brand New Free Read And Book Release In Lorelei James' Rough Rider Series 1 10 Nov 09, 2010 09:03AM
  • Guns and Roses (Includes: PI Julie Collins; Bobbie Faye, #3.5; Rough Riders; Bullet Catcher; Shadow Stalkers, #3; Housewife Assassin)
  • Hooked (Studs in Spurs #4)
  • Down In Texas
  • A Little White Lie
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch, #2)
  • Breaking Brent (Roped, #2)
  • Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off (Country Music Collection, #1)
  • The Hottie Next Door
  • Wildcard (Wild, #3)
  • A Knight in Cowboy Boots (McKnight, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Back in the Saddle (Cowboy Kink)
Lorelei James is New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary erotic westerns and erotic romances. She lives in western South Dakota.
More about Lorelei James...
Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1) Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders, #3) Rough, Raw, and Ready (Rough Riders, #5) Tied Up, Tied Down (Rough Riders, #4) All Jacked Up  (Rough Riders #8)