Start by marking “Buying MacKenzie's Baby” as Want to Read:
Buying MacKenzie's Baby

Buying MacKenzie's Baby

2.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  94 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
"Flat broke and desperate, Kate Hartley runs to her ex-husband for help. However, his help comes with a high price. One she can t refuse."

The morning after a high society party finds Kate Hartley in her ex-husband s bed. Just a stupid mistake; something to put behind her Until she discovers that she is pregnant.

Mack had never wanted children; had only married her in a rush
Published September 19th 2006 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Buying MacKenzie's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buying MacKenzie's Baby

Boogenhagen
Jul 20, 2011 Boogenhagen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Julz
Vanessa
Aug 31, 2011 Vanessa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Lynn
SPOILERS

wow where to begin... mack loved kate, well maybe he did but there is no proof of that in the book, he never trusted her, never once believed in her,...cheated on her with his assistant, fooled around with her sister believeing every vile thing this "beautiful, vain, manipulative evil B*tch did and said. The heroine was at best a blind idiot, her sister a sociopath who walked on her with jimmy choos while she lived in a dump.... she is forced to ask the moronic hero for help after he kno
Chani
Feb 04, 2015 Chani rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-3-stars
**This is a Window Seat Blog review http://www.readinginthewindowseat.blo...**

I'm a huge fan of Kim Rees (also known as Kim Knox). It started with reading her book, Dark Dealings and falling in love with her character Heyerdar, who to this day, still stands as one of my favorite male leads of all time. However, this book was slightly disappointing. It's not the only book that I've read under her name Rees, one which she uses to write contemporary romances, and I really liked the last one that I
Voirey Linger
Jan 10, 2011 Voirey Linger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate is broke and desperate. Pregnant and on the verge of losing her home, she swallows her pride and asks for help from the one person who is least likely to give it: The baby's father and her ex husband, Mack.

Mack is less than thrilled to find Kate on his doorstep. Their marriage had been a disaster, made of equal parts heat and distrust. The idea that they fell prey to the passion was bad enough. Finding that mistake led to a child was appalling. But a baby can't be ignored and he doesn't tru
Stephanie
One of the most infuriating books I have ever read! How it qualifies as a romance is beyond me because there is nothing romantic about this book.

Dr. Kate Hartley still loves her ex-husband. One drunken night together leaves her pregnant and desperate. Mack thinks Kate married him for his money seven years ago, and thinks this pregnancy is a ruse to gain more money from him. But he will use it to his advantage, to gain an inheritance that stipulates that he be married with an heir.

There is plenty
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
This is one of those impulses read and sad to say this book is not for me.

If you like those meek, can't speak up, just run when it goes too much kind of female character, then this is for you.

Kate is pretty much all that. When her husband calls her a gold digger and divorced her, she just took it as it is. Ugh!

Then 7 years later, she had a one drunk one night stand with no other than her ex! Pregnant, she goes and ask for his help cause she is flat broke. And of course he'd ask her to marry him
Christina
I was very much looking forward to reading this book but this book fell flat. More than that, it made me angry. The hero was a total jerk and I found myself more than once, wishing the heroine would just leave.
Kalyee
Jan 28, 2015 Kalyee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star-good, hq
I'm giving this 3 stars, but it's a low 3.

Basic plot- H/h marry when the h is 19. h sister is a jealous bitch who lies to H about h. H believes lies, divorces h but 7 years later they have a one night stand and h winds up preggo.

I liked it. It had the crazy OTT drama I was craving, and there were parts that had me reaching for the tissue box. However, I felt like the ending was a let down. (view spoiler)
Cam
This reminds me of one of those Shakespeare plays where people blunder about on stage making mistakes. A simple sit down between Mack and Kate to clear things up would have avoided this whole mess.

(view spoiler)
Katya_Mee
is like reading a bad harlequin presents with explicit sex and no story what so ever
Lisieken
Lisieken rated it liked it
May 08, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
May 02, 2016
Reader
Reader marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Dellaneira
Dellaneira rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Ebru
Ebru marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Ada
Ada rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
NINORE
NINORE rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2016
Sophia Mulvey
Sophia Mulvey rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Dmh28
Dmh28 rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2015
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Ashley D
Ashley D rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Shellene Reddie
Shellene Reddie rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2015
Trina
Trina added it
Nov 01, 2015
Shwetha
Shwetha marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015