Seeing is Believing

Seeing is Believing

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Scott Cunningham has a ghost problem, a problem that requires a specialized touch. Enter Zacharias, Leo, and Andy—professionals, if you will—in solving said problems. But solutions don't always come easy, and if Zacharias and his crew can't get the job done, someone innocent might get hurt.

Reprint: This short story was originally published in the Dreamspinner Press antholo...more
Published January 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Seeing is Believing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing is Believing

Serena Yates
This story was great. It's really hard to write a review for it without giving anything away - so all I will do is recommend you read it yourself.

One of the most unusual ghost stories I've read (admittedly, I haven't read that many) and not in the least scary. It's written in the first person and quite funny too. I'm still smiling and probably will for a while.
Stephanie
This was a very clever ghost story!! Took me a while to figure out what was really going on.
Dee
I have read most of Abi's novels although I own them all. I never knew this one existed and it was rather hard to find. Think I found it on the publisher's website. Her novels have a tendency to have a twist or turn in them and I was curious what was going to happen. I just had wait it out. I wasn't disappointed. It was a nice little story that put a smile on my face.
Cassie Richards
Scott has a ghost problem and Zach has arrived to help him out, along with his business partners Leo and Andy. Each of them has a special talent that helps them get to the bottom of the problem.

This was a short ghost story with a nice little twist that revealed itself about half way though.

There's no sex and not a whole lot of romance apart from a mutual attraction between two of the characters. It's got a good plot despite being short and I really enjoyed reading it.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Short ghost story!
It's told totally from Zach's perspective and it's cute and has a very interesting twist!
Aija
Nov 01, 2012 Aija rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Even if I saw the big twist coming, loved all the little ones! This was fun. ^^
Cris
A fun, short ghost story. I want more like this!!
Juniper
An nice quick read with a twist.
Kira
love this twist on a ghost story!
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Miguel Rigual
Miguel Rigual marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Lee Todd
Lee Todd marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Lena
Lena added it
Aug 11, 2014
CJ
CJ marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Clara Romanova
Clara Romanova marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Sauciemel
Sauciemel marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Ricechex
Ricechex marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Christina Psaros
Christina Psaros marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Heyhotheoriginal
Heyhotheoriginal marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Teddies
Teddies marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Abigail Roux was born and raised in North Carolina. A past volleyball star who specializes in sarcasm and painful historical accuracy, she currently spends her time coaching high school volleyball and investigating the mysteries of single motherhood. Any spare time is spent living and dying with every Atlanta Braves and Carolina Panthers game of the year. Abigail has a daughter, Little Roux, who i...more
More about Abigail Roux...
Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2) Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3) Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)