Start by marking “Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #2)

Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills #2)

Cece Cassidy was used to writing the story, not being it. Yet somehow the tabloids had figured out her passionate history with Jack Hudson...and his connection to the dark-haired little boy she'd adopted. Too bad her baby's father was the last to know. Now Jack was going all caveman on her, forcing her into a lavish Tinseltown wedding with none of the marital...benefits. T ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap

Katherine 黄爱芬
Cece merahasiakan anak yg diakuinya sbg anak adopsi. Pdhl anak tsb adalah anak hasil hubungannya dgn Jack Hudson, pria yg sdh menjadi temannya sejak masih kanak2. Saat akhirnya Jack mengetahui Theo adalah anaknya, Jack mengambil tindakan drastis dgn menikahi Cece. Tetapi Jack jg khawatir dia akan bersikap spt ayahnya yg egois.

Ide cerita sebenarnya lumayan bagus, dan ada aspek love hate relationship. Sayangnya, author berkisar menceritakan momen-momen Cece yg menutup-nutupi rahasia Theo dari Jack
Fiary
Oct 16, 2012 Fiary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Benang merahnya si hero yang takut berkomitmen, tapi cara penulis meramunya yang membuat menarik cerita ini. Apalagi ada Theo yang menggemaskan dan Cece yang tegar.

Tiga tahun yang lalu mereka bersama, tapi saat dihadapkan pada komitmen, Jack Hudson (produser industri perfilman) memutuskan hubungan kasihnya dengan Cece Casidy, seorang penulis naskah film. Jack beranggapan lebih baik putus di masa-masa awal hubungan daripada berkelanjutan dan nantinya saling menyakiti.

Kini mereka bertemu kembali d
Yulia Anggraini
3,5*...3 untuk ceritax...setengah lagi buat coverx...cowx keyeeenn... :)

salah satu tema favq,anak rahasia n yang paling menarik untuk dtunggu adalah sperti ap reaksi sang pria saat tw dy punya anak n ap yang akan dy lakukan selanjutx...

dari awal cerita sampai saat jack tw klo anak yg katax diadopsi cece anakx,bagus n seru...bikin emosi naik turun...dan reaksi jack juga seperti yg dharapkan...cece benar2 tidak berniat mengatakan kepada jack ttg anakx...bisa dibayangkaan bagaimana murkax jack...

ce
Jen Taylor
Jul 27, 2011 Jen Taylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A look at the next Hudson...Jake. The cousin who was raised by his grandparents and has serious issues about marriage. It was great to see the dynamic between Jake and Cece because they are both stubborn and hardheaded...the perfect match. Also, I love how each author puts their unique stamp on the Hudsons while making the stories flow seamlessly together. This is a very promising series and I can't wait for the next book!

On a side note: Congrats to Harlequin for keeping us entertained for 60 y
Sumaya
Jun 02, 2012 Sumaya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*

I liked the world the story was set against and the whole film making process. I loved Theo, he was adorable and i got giddy when Jack and him would bond. It made me feel the reality of situations like that.
I thought Cece was pretty smart to think of 'adopting' a baby, too bad 'granny Lilly' thought otherwise.
The ending I wasn't so happy with. There should have been more dialogue between the two, or more .... response?
It just seemed so fast and hurried.... not right for the story that ca
Diah Didi
Yah, namanya juga harlequin, jadi singkat padat dan cepat. Berhubung suka ama tema gini, langsung aja kasih bintang 4. Love the cover especially. ^^
Tapi oh ternyata, ini ada seri lainnya! Ini buku kedua dari seri keluarga Hudson. Total 6 buku. Hmmm... beli juga nggak ya? :D
Sweety
Dec 01, 2011 Sweety rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
harusnya 3,5 sich tp krn ga da stghnya ya sudahlah,ceritanya lebih bagus dari buku yang 1. Heronya takut berkomitmen karena ga mau nyakitin heroinenya *sering banget ya yg kayak gini dijadiin alasan*, untunglah akhirnya si hero bs berubah pikiran.
LIA
Jun 12, 2016 LIA rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's plain, not a heartbreaking story either. So literally it's a kind of easy reading book in the afternoon tea breaking. Yeah is nice little breaking from an extremely confusing triangle love series lol.
Amanda Sheila
I loved it. This book's just stick to the point with no annoying stuff and the way its author write is really suit me. I enjoyed reading this book, that's why I made it so quick. Another Harlequin that worth your time. Trust me.
Tonya Warner
Cece has a secret., her 'adopted' son, is really her and Jack Hudson's son. Cece never revealed to Jack he was a father after he broke her heart.

A really good story.
Lisa Able
Mar 06, 2013 Lisa Able rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, erotica
Fast paced and clever. I loved it. There was just the right amount of romance, and the "hero" was perfectly irritating and charming, not over the top like in other romance authors' novels.
Rizka  Felyna

Ceritanya sih bagus, tapi hot scenenya nanggung (atau disensor???) ngggg... BTW model covernya Paul Marron ^^
Jane
Apr 24, 2009 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Emily McKay focuses her winning style on a wounded hero, a feisty heroine, a secret baby, AND Hollywood, the result is a captivating story that left me wanting more.
Kaycee ❤️
It was an okay book. Not good, not bad either. I wasn't impressed with the heroine and frankly I didn't liked the hero. And I hated that it ended abruptly.
Rach Roberts
Rach Roberts rated it liked it
May 09, 2015
Asrina Maharani
Asrina Maharani rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2012
Jumana Albloushi
Jumana Albloushi rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Liz Esteves
Liz Esteves rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Alina Valentine
Alina Valentine rated it liked it
May 25, 2011
Aggeliki Katsimardou
Aggeliki Katsimardou rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Deasy
Nov 01, 2012 Deasy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hq, own-books
Ceritanya datar buanget... ga ada gregetnya sama sekali....
Sophie
Sophie rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Miss Echa
tertarik baca karena cover model cowoknya itu loh... Paul Marron... Hahahahah
Elismokodompit
Elismokodompit rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2012
Chetan Shet
Chetan Shet rated it did not like it
Jan 28, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2010
Susy Vergara
Susy Vergara rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2014
LDM
LDM rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2013
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Seduced into a Paper Marriage (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #6)
  • Blackmailed Into a Fake Engagement (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills #1)
  • Bargained Into Her Boss's Bed  (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #4)
  • Propositioned into a Foreign Affair (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #5)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • Money Man's Fiancee Negotiation (Kings of the Boardroom #4)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • His Ring, Her Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #8)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • Married to His Business

The Hudsons of Beverly Hills (7 books)
  • Blackmailed Into a Fake Engagement (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills #1)
  • Transformed Into the Frenchman's Mistress (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #3)
  • Bargained Into Her Boss's Bed  (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #4)
  • Propositioned into a Foreign Affair (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #5)
  • Seduced into a Paper Marriage (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #6)
  • Transformed Into the Frenchman's Mistress / Bargained Into Her Boss’s Bed