Start by marking “Tempted Into the Tycoon's Trap” as Want to Read:
Tempted Into the Tycoon's Trap

Tempted Into the Tycoon's Trap (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills #2)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Cece Cassidy was used to writing the story, not "being" it. Yet somehow the tabloids had figured out her passionate history with Jack Hudson...and his connection to the dark-haired little boy she'd "adopted." Too bad her baby's father was the last to know. Now Jack was going all caveman on her, forcing her into a lavish Tinseltown wedding with none of the marital...benefit ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tempted Into the Tycoon's Trap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted Into the Tycoon's Trap

Fiary
Benang merahnya si hero yang takut berkomitmen, tapi cara penulis meramunya yang membuat menarik cerita ini. Apalagi ada Theo yang menggemaskan dan Cece yang tegar.

Tiga tahun yang lalu mereka bersama, tapi saat dihadapkan pada komitmen, Jack Hudson (produser industri perfilman) memutuskan hubungan kasihnya dengan Cece Casidy, seorang penulis naskah film. Jack beranggapan lebih baik putus di masa-masa awal hubungan daripada berkelanjutan dan nantinya saling menyakiti.

Kini mereka bertemu kembali d
Yulia Anggraini
3,5*...3 untuk ceritax...setengah lagi buat coverx...cowx keyeeenn... :)

salah satu tema favq,anak rahasia n yang paling menarik untuk dtunggu adalah sperti ap reaksi sang pria saat tw dy punya anak n ap yang akan dy lakukan selanjutx...

dari awal cerita sampai saat jack tw klo anak yg katax diadopsi cece anakx,bagus n seru...bikin emosi naik turun...dan reaksi jack juga seperti yg dharapkan...cece benar2 tidak berniat mengatakan kepada jack ttg anakx...bisa dibayangkaan bagaimana murkax jack...

ce
Jen Taylor
A look at the next Hudson...Jake. The cousin who was raised by his grandparents and has serious issues about marriage. It was great to see the dynamic between Jake and Cece because they are both stubborn and hardheaded...the perfect match. Also, I love how each author puts their unique stamp on the Hudsons while making the stories flow seamlessly together. This is a very promising series and I can't wait for the next book!

On a side note: Congrats to Harlequin for keeping us entertained for 60 y
Sumaya
3.5*

I liked the world the story was set against and the whole film making process. I loved Theo, he was adorable and i got giddy when Jack and him would bond. It made me feel the reality of situations like that.
I thought Cece was pretty smart to think of 'adopting' a baby, too bad 'granny Lilly' thought otherwise.
The ending I wasn't so happy with. There should have been more dialogue between the two, or more .... response?
It just seemed so fast and hurried.... not right for the story that ca
Diah Didi
Yah, namanya juga harlequin, jadi singkat padat dan cepat. Berhubung suka ama tema gini, langsung aja kasih bintang 4. Love the cover especially. ^^
Tapi oh ternyata, ini ada seri lainnya! Ini buku kedua dari seri keluarga Hudson. Total 6 buku. Hmmm... beli juga nggak ya? :D
Sweety
harusnya 3,5 sich tp krn ga da stghnya ya sudahlah,ceritanya lebih bagus dari buku yang 1. Heronya takut berkomitmen karena ga mau nyakitin heroinenya *sering banget ya yg kayak gini dijadiin alasan*, untunglah akhirnya si hero bs berubah pikiran.
Amanda Sheila
I loved it. This book's just stick to the point with no annoying stuff and the way its author write is really suit me. I enjoyed reading this book, that's why I made it so quick. Another Harlequin that worth your time. Trust me.
Tonya Warner
Cece has a secret., her 'adopted' son, is really her and Jack Hudson's son. Cece never revealed to Jack he was a father after he broke her heart.

A really good story.
Lisa Able
Fast paced and clever. I loved it. There was just the right amount of romance, and the "hero" was perfectly irritating and charming, not over the top like in other romance authors' novels.
Jane
When Emily McKay focuses her winning style on a wounded hero, a feisty heroine, a secret baby, AND Hollywood, the result is a captivating story that left me wanting more.
Rizka F  Ryuichi Asami

Ceritanya sih bagus, tapi hot scenenya nanggung (atau disensor???) ngggg... BTW model covernya Paul Marron ^^
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Standard "category romance." Predictable yet enjoyable. A quick, fun read.
Miss Echa
tertarik baca karena cover model cowoknya itu loh... Paul Marron... Hahahahah
Deasy
Ceritanya datar buanget... ga ada gregetnya sama sekali....
Mitzi
Oct 29, 2010 Mitzi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Won an autographed copy
Kinza Kamil
Kinza Kamil marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
kathleen a klatt
kathleen a klatt marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Missy Beck
Missy Beck marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Melody Salerno
Melody Salerno marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Atenea Jaime
Atenea Jaime marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Farm (The Farm, #1) The Lair (The Farm, #2) The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire) Baby Benefits Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)