Start by marking “An Ideal Father” as Want to Read:
An Ideal Father

An Ideal Father (Suddenly a Parent #10)

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Sarah James simply has to get her family home back. It's bad enough that her brother sold it out from under her. Now new owner Cimarron Cole is fixing up the beloved old place to resell--for a lot more than she could ever afford.
But how can she hate a man who's so tender and loving with his orphaned nephew? The gruff loner would make a great father...he just doesn't know
Published December 1st 2007 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about An Ideal Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Ideal Father

Kelly
This was a very enjoyable book, right up until the super-rushed ending, which almost ruined the story for me. It almost feels like the author was like, "Crap, I only have five more pages left. Well, let's resolve these conflicts really fast and...oh, no more room." It literally feels like there should have been more--an epilogue at the least. Things weren't properly resolved. Is Cimarron going to make Sarah's bed and breakfast his home and go work on-site for projects? How will they deal with th ...more
Carol
This book was not as predictable as the cover might lead you to believe. I enjoyed the story and the characters.
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Alissa
Alissa added it
Sep 07, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Elaine Grant
Aug 02, 2013 Elaine Grant rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nancy Brandt
Nancy Brandt marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
Christiane
Christiane marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2012
Christa Runge
Christa Runge marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2011
JM
JM added it
Feb 14, 2011
JM
JM added it
Feb 12, 2011
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2009
I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. From my back porch I can see the Blue Ridge Mountains, something I’ve always dreamed of doing. My husband and I were high school sweethearts, have been married thirty-nine years, have a grown son, and two Australian Shepherds.

I write because I am obsessed to write. My Harlequin Superromances have been published worldwide. My first two books, R
More about Elaine Grant...
Make-Believe Mom No Hero Like Him Roses for Chloe The Caverns (Tennessee Mountain Home, #1)