Start by marking “Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan” as Want to Read:
Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan

Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan (Shaman King #2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  926 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Shaman adalah orang yang menghubungkan dunia ini dengan dunia sana. Yoh Asakura yang datang untuk berlatih menjai Shaman telah mendapatkan roh Samurai bernama Amidamaru! Tapi Shaman lainnya yang mengincar roh itu menantangnya. Yoh berhasil mengalahkannya, tetapi dia terluka parah!
Published May 2004 by PT Gramedia,m&c! (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Shaman King 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shaman King 2

MissAnnThrope
22 February 2013

Shaman King, Vol. 2: Kung-Fu Master begins with a blast from the past, where Grandfather Asakura explains to four-year-old Yoh the different types of shamans, and the significance of the Shaman King. Later on we get to meet feisty Anna Kyôyama, who has a surprising connection to Yoh. She brings a certain flare to the plot that I really enjoyed. Plus, she's my new hero. I love how she constantly smacks Manta around.

While Yoh recovers in the hospital from his battle with Ren, Anna
Nick
Overall Rating: C
Synopsis: is both an anime series and a manga series by Hiroyuki Takei. Apparently, the manga series ended at 32 volumes. The manga starts when Manta, a nerd, tries to take a shortcut through a cemetery. On the way through, Manta learns that he can see spirits and meets Yoh. Manta learns that Yoh is a shaman and that he can commune with ghosts. Yoh soon learns that he may be the Shaman King and that other shamans will challenge him for the title.

32 volumes is a lot of manga abo
Cristina Boncea
This book begins with Yoh's awakening at the hospital and Anna's appearance. During his sleep, Yoh remembers about the Shaman King Tournament and realizes that that's the reason Len/Ren attacked him (at the same time as me, lol, I'm an idiot). Anna came to train him and she does. After that summer, Tao Jun comes to fight Yoh. She tries to use Lee Bailong but Yoh manages to break the spell he was under and release his fury. Anna summons Bailong's old teacher and he's the one that calms him down. ...more
*Queen Diva*
I loved the little blurb the manga-ka wrote in the beginning by the picture of his son! Hilarious. After I read it, I thought "Embarrassing manga? I'm not really sure this is embarrassing." But then, as I continued to read, I figured out what he meant. This volume was super silly and fun.

And just for the record, I ADORE Amidamaru! Seriously, he's greatness! I laughed forever when he was talking about the movie and he said "And I got to see it all for free! It's good to be a ghost." Lol! He's gr
Kai Wilson
This book was very good. It was a nice follow-up to the first Shaman King . Once again the art was exquisite and I found myself wishing that I could draw just like it. The book also had a little miniature story embedded within the main story. That alone made it really fun to read.
Sebastian
Me gusto, pero senti que el escritor piensa que somos estupidos y tiene que estar explicando las cosas varias veces, como si no hubieramos entendido.
J. Swift
Timothy
Things get a bit more interesting from the last volume, with the introduction of Anna Kyoyama. Her introduction adds a bit more dynamic to what has been so far a You and Manta show. It looks like things are also finally starting to develop as well, with a greater explanation of the 'rules' of shamanism as well as some antagonists to the series (sorry Wooden Sword Ryu, your type of character didn't fit the bill for an arch rival).
Overall, a definite improvement over volume 1.
Doremili
La primera batalla seria de Shaman King, emocionante, conmovedora y con toques de comedia, para mi este es de los mejores volumenes.
Malcolm Ross
This one is much of the same from the last (descent action, little bit of schmaltz,...) but you are really starting to see the characters develop more and more as the stories goes on. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Naruto and toss all that out the window. >_<

Plus! Anne is in this one and, as usual, kicks ass and takes names.
Lord
The second volume got significantly better with the arriving of Anna, Yoh's fiance, who often punches that annoying small brat Manta in the face. Too bad she didn't kill him and he continues to be a major drawback of this series. Until he's dead, Shaman King will probably never be my favourite manga..
Sara
Just as good as the first volume, if not a little better. We finally have the introductions over (we still meet the occasional new character, but we know who the main characters are) and we are being introduced to the arc. So far, so good!
Neva
I liked it alot. Its the first manga I ever read. My mom found it at libary, and asked me if I wanted to start reading it with her, and I Started reading it by myself
La Revistería Comics
Bruce Lee de invitado especial en esta segunda entrega de Shaman King en la que el autor tratará de no avergonzar a su hijo...!!
Kryssy
The story Is just gettin better and definitely leaves you wanting to read more. Shaman king is great.
Patrick Hulick
Very great, this manga is amazing.
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Jan 23, 2015
Casper_cain
Casper_cain marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
  • Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 03 (Hunter x Hunter, #3)
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 04: Divine Illusions (Hikaru no Go, #4)
  • 1/2 王子 2 (1/2 Prince, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Eyeshield 21, Vol. 5: Powerful
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 23  (Rurouni Kenshin, #23)
  • Black Cat: Cerberus Strikes, Vol. 8 (Black Cat, #8)
  • Magic Knight Rayearth II, Vol. 1 (Magic Knight Rayearth II, #1)
Hiroyuki Takei (武井宏之 Takei Hiroyuki) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime Shaman King. His brother, Hirofumi Takei (武井宏文) is also a manga-ka.
More about Hiroyuki Takei...

Shaman King (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • Shaman King, Vol. 1: A Shaman in Tokyo
  • Shaman King, Vol. 8: The Road to the Tao Stronghold
  • Shaman King, Vol. 9: Voyage of the Shaman
  • Shaman King, Vol. 10: The Song of Doom
  • Shaman King, Vol. 11: Blood and Pompadours
Shaman King, Vol. 1: A Shaman in Tokyo Shaman King, Vol. 4: The Over Soul Shaman King, Vol. 3: The Lizard Man Shaman King, Vol. 5: The Abominable Dr. Faust Shaman King, Vol. 9: Voyage of the Shaman