Start by marking “Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan” as Want to Read:
Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan

Shaman King 2: Shaman Yang Menyebalkan (Shaman King #2)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,171 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Shaman adalah orang yang menghubungkan dunia ini dengan dunia sana. Yoh Asakura yang datang untuk berlatih menjai Shaman telah mendapatkan roh Samurai bernama Amidamaru! Tapi Shaman lainnya yang mengincar roh itu menantangnya. Yoh berhasil mengalahkannya, tetapi dia terluka parah!
Published May 2004 by PT Gramedia,m&c! (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Shaman King 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shaman King 2

Ian
Jan 25, 2016 Ian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shaman-king
Shaman King is rated Teen and has scenes of violence (seeing as ultimately it appears there is going to be a tournament to see who will ultimately be Shaman King.) Thus far the level of violence is pretty common for an action manga rated Teen so unless these sort of things bother you then you should have no problem with it.

After the fight with Ren in the first volume Yoh has been in the hospital after falling into a coma. We get a glimpse into Yoh's past as he learns about what being a Shaman Ki
Natalie
Shaman King is one of those rare instances where the show is better than the manga. I worshiped the anime as a ten-year-old; I couldn't get enough of it. When I read the manga a few years later, however, I wasn't as moved. Yoh wakes up in the hopsital after his battle with Ren; here his fiancee Anna is introduced (what's up with YA and arranged marriages, anyway?). She demands that he win a giant shaman fight in order to become the shaman king... so she can the the first lady of the shaman world ...more
MissAnnThrope
22 February 2013

Shaman King, Vol. 2: Kung-Fu Master begins with a blast from the past, where Grandfather Asakura explains to four-year-old Yoh the different types of shamans, and the significance of the Shaman King. Later on we get to meet feisty Anna Kyôyama, who has a surprising connection to Yoh. She brings a certain flare to the plot that I really enjoyed. Plus, she's my new hero. I love how she constantly smacks Manta around.

While Yoh recovers in the hospital from his battle with Ren, Anna
Nick
Sep 11, 2008 Nick rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Overall Rating: C
Synopsis: is both an anime series and a manga series by Hiroyuki Takei. Apparently, the manga series ended at 32 volumes. The manga starts when Manta, a nerd, tries to take a shortcut through a cemetery. On the way through, Manta learns that he can see spirits and meets Yoh. Manta learns that Yoh is a shaman and that he can commune with ghosts. Yoh soon learns that he may be the Shaman King and that other shamans will challenge him for the title.

32 volumes is a lot of manga abo
Cristina Boncea
This book begins with Yoh's awakening at the hospital and Anna's appearance. During his sleep, Yoh remembers about the Shaman King Tournament and realizes that that's the reason Len/Ren attacked him (at the same time as me, lol, I'm an idiot). Anna came to train him and she does. After that summer, Tao Jun comes to fight Yoh. She tries to use Lee Bailong but Yoh manages to break the spell he was under and release his fury. Anna summons Bailong's old teacher and he's the one that calms him down. ...more
Federiken Masters
¡Sí, chicos! Es hora de Buena Idea /Mala idea:
Buena idea: Retomar esta divertida serie a años de haberla colgado, sobre todo ahora que está saliendo regularmente en edición argentina y tengo varios de sus bonitos tomos esperándome en la biblioteca.
Mala idea: Retomarla en el segundo tomo, interrumpir la lectura del tercero y posponer de ahí en adelante de nuevo, aunque en 2016 seguramente me ponga al día (de la edición argenta, mínimo).
Miss Ryoko
I loved the little blurb the manga-ka wrote in the beginning by the picture of his son! Hilarious. After I read it, I thought "Embarrassing manga? I'm not really sure this is embarrassing." But then, as I continued to read, I figured out what he meant. This volume was super silly and fun.

And just for the record, I ADORE Amidamaru! Seriously, he's greatness! I laughed forever when he was talking about the movie and he said "And I got to see it all for free! It's good to be a ghost." Lol! He's gr
Scott Lee
Sep 19, 2015 Scott Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Volume two adds enough to the world and the possibilities of this series that i bumped it a star. The whole shaman magic system and its variants is quite original--at least in my experience--and yet Takei keeps it easy to follow despite the many variants he's already introduced.
Kai Wilson
Feb 20, 2014 Kai Wilson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 25-in-25
This book was very good. It was a nice follow-up to the first Shaman King . Once again the art was exquisite and I found myself wishing that I could draw just like it. The book also had a little miniature story embedded within the main story. That alone made it really fun to read.
Sebastian
Dec 19, 2014 Sebastian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-manga
Me gusto, pero senti que el escritor piensa que somos estupidos y tiene que estar explicando las cosas varias veces, como si no hubieramos entendido.
Anita Pineapple
Mar 12, 2015 Anita Pineapple rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfecto
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina, reimpresión de 2015.
Timothy
Mar 16, 2011 Timothy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Things get a bit more interesting from the last volume, with the introduction of Anna Kyoyama. Her introduction adds a bit more dynamic to what has been so far a You and Manta show. It looks like things are also finally starting to develop as well, with a greater explanation of the 'rules' of shamanism as well as some antagonists to the series (sorry Wooden Sword Ryu, your type of character didn't fit the bill for an arch rival).
Overall, a definite improvement over volume 1.
Doremili
Jan 22, 2014 Doremili rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
La primera batalla seria de Shaman King, emocionante, conmovedora y con toques de comedia, para mi este es de los mejores volumenes.
Malcolm Ross
This one is much of the same from the last (descent action, little bit of schmaltz,...) but you are really starting to see the characters develop more and more as the stories goes on. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Naruto and toss all that out the window. >_<

Plus! Anne is in this one and, as usual, kicks ass and takes names.
Lord
May 12, 2009 Lord rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, supernatural
The second volume got significantly better with the arriving of Anna, Yoh's fiance, who often punches that annoying small brat Manta in the face. Too bad she didn't kill him and he continues to be a major drawback of this series. Until he's dead, Shaman King will probably never be my favourite manga..
Sara
Just as good as the first volume, if not a little better. We finally have the introductions over (we still meet the occasional new character, but we know who the main characters are) and we are being introduced to the arc. So far, so good!
Neva
Aug 24, 2011 Neva rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it alot. Its the first manga I ever read. My mom found it at libary, and asked me if I wanted to start reading it with her, and I Started reading it by myself
La Revistería Comics
Mar 25, 2015 La Revistería Comics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ed-arg
Bruce Lee de invitado especial en esta segunda entrega de Shaman King en la que el autor tratará de no avergonzar a su hijo...!!
Kryssy
Nov 06, 2011 Kryssy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story Is just gettin better and definitely leaves you wanting to read more. Shaman king is great.
Lauren
Very good story and set of characters. I don't know if I will continue.
Patrick Hulick
Mar 18, 2009 Patrick Hulick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very great, this manga is amazing.
Kristen
Aug 08, 2011 Kristen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!
Seann
Jun 28, 2011 Seann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really good.
Luqman Hameed
Luqman Hameed marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Aud
Aud marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Laura added it
Jun 22, 2016
  • Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 03 (Hunter x Hunter, #3)
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 4: Divine Illusions (Hikaru no Go, #4)
  • Magic Knight Rayearth II, Vol. 1 (Magic Knight Rayearth II, #1)
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 02
  • Eyeshield 21, Vol. 4: Intimidation
  • Black Cat, Volume 07
  • 1/2 王子 4 (1/2 Prince, #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 25
  • +Anima 3 (+Anima, #3)
Hiroyuki Takei (武井宏之 Takei Hiroyuki) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime Shaman King. His brother, Hirofumi Takei (武井宏文) is also a manga-ka.
More about Hiroyuki Takei...

Shaman King (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • Shaman King, Vol. 1: A Shaman in Tokyo