Start by marking “Remember Me” as Want to Read:
Remember Me

Remember Me

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Sam Tibbits loves life--especially life at PiddockBeach, where his family spends their vacations. It's here that he's come to care for Aubrey, his childhood confidante. So the year Aubrey's family moves away with no forwarding address, Sam is crushed. He was going to propose.
Aubrey McCart enjoys being with Sam; he accepts her unconditionally like her father never has. But
Published June 12th 2008 by FaithWords (first published November 15th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me

Ana
Kristyn
Aubrey and Sam meet at Piddock Beach one night in the summer when he's trying to find clams with his sister Brenda - unable to find any Aubrey helps and from there a friendship blooms, eventually into a first love, when they share their first kiss together. However, only seeing each other in the summer seems to be difficult, but the good thing about their relationship is that they write to each other during the school year. I enjoyed reading Aubrey's letters, knowing what was on her mind filled ...more
Deb
remember me by deborah bedford[return][return]publisher/date/no. of pages:[return]warner faith, 2005, 285[return]plot summary: what happens, when & where, central characters, major conflicts[return]sam always enjoyed the vacations his family took at the seaside when he was growing up. part of that was the friendship he enjoyed with aubrey, growing up with her from when she was a fearless tomboy to sharing their first kiss together. but, just when he was ready to declare his love to aubrey an ...more
Pamela Barrett
Do you remember your first love? Sam Tibbits does, he met Aubrey while on his families vacation at Piddock Beach, Oregon. Aubrey’s family lived at the coastal town and took tourists out fishing on their boats. Every summer of his childhood he and Aubrey played together searching the tides and growing closer until the day came when they drifted apart as young adults. Sam became a Pastor, but never married and he always wondered what happened to Aubrey.

A series of tragedies leads Sam back to Oreg
Melissa
Good beginning--Pastor feeling disillusioned returns to the beach of his childhood. Ending fell flat.
Melody
I really need to learn to say 'no' when someone recommends a book to me, and specifically in this case I should not have felt it necessary to finish reading it, since I knew pretty early on that I wasn't going to like it. It's been a long time since I've read Christian fiction, and this wasn't the book to convince me I was missing out. Compared to my regular diet of literary fiction/non-fiction and classics, this was pretty terrible. 2-dimensional and simplistic, in storyline, character developm ...more
mom2wah
Great book. Tale of friendship, growoing up, life altering changes in growing up, death, grief, family relationsohips and the aid of a Heavenly Father in your life and how he changes things for good.
Great book. I will go to the library soon and get more from this author.
Anna Todd
I was disappointed in this storyline as I was really rooting for the pastor whose faith seemed to get lost somewhere along the wayside. Clearly, if Bedford was making a statement that pastors are human, too she certainly made that point with this particular storyline.
Kelsi Nelson
Beautifully written, but I spent the entire novel rooting for the relationship that I knew couldn't be. When a Christian novel is written in a way that makes me want the "affair" to work out...eh...beautiful language can't really justify that.
Courtney
This book was astounding. It reallygoes to show that the lord has plans for everyone, sometimes we put things before him, so his plans arent seen. I felt connected with the characters throughout the whole book.I really enjoyed it.
Maile
This was a little more preachy than I usually enjoy but the story was good. I read the book group questions at the end, because I'm in that book group mode, and I found several of them to be thought provoking.
Jennifer Trombly
Enchanting story about a love that never fades away. I adore these types of romance novels and this one really hit the spot. Not at all trashy, but very imaginative and well written!
Beth
I really felt for the characters in this book. Not as preachy as some Christian Fiction books. I'll definitely be looking for more of her books to read.
Debbie
A little too Christian for me although a good story. If you believe in a universal spirit, you can relate
Marion Robinson
A very sweet book about a pastor who has lost his way and how he finds his way back to God.
Charity Pruitt
I loved this book .It was such a blessing .
Jan
Karen Evans
Karen Evans marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Angelique Ames
Angelique Ames marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
  • Fly Away
  • Painted Dresses
  • The Queen of Sleepy Eye
  • The Secret of Us
  • Dark Star: Confessions of a Rock Idol (Rock Star Chronicles, #1)
  • Coming Home
  • Barcelona Calling
  • Second Chances (Seven Sisters, #1)
  • Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent)
  • The Secret Life of Becky Miller
  • Refuge
  • No Legal Grounds
  • A Stitch in Time: Basket Stitch/Double Cross/Spider Web Rose/Double Running
aka Debbi Bedford

Deborah Bedford was born on 1958 in Texas, USA and earned her degree in journalism and marketing from Texas A&M University. Immediately after graduation, she accepted editorship of Evergreen Today, a weekly newspaper based in the small mountain town of Evergreen, Colorado. While serving as editor there, she worked 70 or 80 hours each week, writing stories and cut-lines, sports
More about Deborah Bedford...
His Other Wife A Morning Like This A Rose by the Door When You Believe If I Had You