Start by marking “Fallen Angels (Beguiled/Wanton/Uncovered) (PI & Men to the Rescue #1-2; Men of Courage #3)” as Want to Read:

Fallen Angels (Beguiled/Wanton/Uncovered) (PI & Men to the Rescue #1-2, 6)

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,455 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Featuring a brand-new novella, as well as two classic stories, this trade paperback volume offers pure reading pleasure for Lori Foster's continuously growing fan base.
Mass Market Paperback, 522 pages
Published February 1st 2004 by Harlequin (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Angels (Beguiled/Wanton/Uncovered), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Angels (Beguiled/Wanton/Uncovered)

Jane Stewart
This book contains three stories, which I rate as 4 stars, 3 stars and 2 stars.

4 stars to BEGUILED.
Beguiled is a feel good story. I loved Dane's character. I loved the way he was immediately sexually drawn to Angel, cared for her, and did things for her, the baby and Mick. The main conflict comes from someone threatening her. A secondary conflict is Dane is pretending to be his twin brother Derek who was murdered. Derek had treated Angel badly. Dane is now pretending to be Derek and apologizing
Samantha
Oct 29, 2008 Samantha rated it liked it
First of all, this is not just one story. This is two mini books and a novella in one package. The first two have been released before. They are actually fairly decent stories with fully developed characters. However, the last novella just appears to be wrote as a throwaway story. It's about 80 pages and the characters are kinda thrown together. It ties in with the first two stories because the female lead works at the PI agency where the male leads from the first two stories work. But it has no ...more
ceecee
Mar 09, 2015 ceecee rated it really liked it
This was a great three in one book. Included in this book are three stories.
1)Beguiled (I give it 4 stars)
2) Wanton (I give it 3 stars perhaps 3.5)
3) Uncovered (I give it a 2.5 stars)

1) Beguiled: Dane Carter is an identical twin and comes from a wealthy family. His family wanted him to run the family business and become CEO, but he gave that up and let his twin, Derek, run it instead so he could start a new business working as a P.I. Suddenly his brother dies and he's left running both business
Kristen
Jan 14, 2014 Kristen rated it really liked it
I liked the first 2 stories in this book, but found the 3rd to be unnecessary. This first 2 flowed together and the 3rd was random and didn't tie to the story line from the other stories.
Tasha
Sep 21, 2008 Tasha rated it it was ok
Shelves: he-loves-me, romance
The novella was really weak but the two other stories were ok. They were a little too light on plot and were very simplistic... Beguiled was much better than Wanton.
Pamela(AllHoney)
Beguiled, Wanton, Uncovered

I really liked the first story (Bequiled) but the other two were just okay to me.
debra pritt
Oct 08, 2015 debra pritt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallen Angels

As usual, I loved the stories. I believe Uncovered was my favorite because it was simpler and more real. It was still hot but with more plausibility. The other two stories had the heat I love but were a bit out there.
Tamara
Jun 15, 2011 Tamara rated it it was amazing
Dane and Angel's story was great, the story had such a different twist and I loved the supporting characters, (Having already read Mitch's story)

But Alec and Celia, what a love story! The ultimate bad boy, described by others a Satan incarnate, and he so doesn't know how to deal with falling in love! And than there's Celia, so sre of herself on the outside and a mass of insecurity on the inside.Trying to change her life and not wanting anything to do with men, but, she has no choice than to dea
Kristina
Mar 13, 2016 Kristina rated it really liked it
I enjoyed all 3 of the stories. I liked the characters and loved the banter back and forth. I look forward to reading more in the series. I would recommend this book to others.
Mar 01, 2011 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
April
May 04, 2010 April rated it really liked it
The first story, about Dane and Angel, was the best and the most fun to read. Angel was sweet without being annoying about it, Dane was conflicted without being an ass (most of the time) and as a whole the secondary characters were all fun.

The second was a little harder to get through just because it seemed like all Alec and Celia did was fight and he was way too superior for my taste. Celia was bi-polar in her stand-up-to-you-while-wilting persona.

The third story about Harris and Clair was cu
Sonia Carmo
Mar 02, 2014 Sonia Carmo marked it as to-read
Li apenas a 1ª história= "Farsante"
Lovelee
Beguiled
Sharon
Jun 25, 2011 Sharon rated it liked it
I do not typically read romance novels and this one had a bit of mystery interspersed in it so I kind of liked it. The "romance" of the characters was unrealistically too rushed, but I'm sure others find that "satisfying".

My second book that I'm reading an eBook on my iPhone and my first one to be able to check out from my library! Have no idea how it'll be ... Didn't have a lot of choices on what I could check out.
Christy
Aug 31, 2012 Christy rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book and plan to re-read it. The first story was great and more developed than I expected. Interesting characters and a cute story about how they get thrown together. The second story is a bit darker, but my kind of complicated. The third story is one of the better novellas I've read - the characters and the plot were really well developed for the length. I would happily recommend this book to a friend.
Kimbelry Lane
Feb 13, 2015 Kimbelry Lane rated it it was amazing
Lori Foster never disappoints
Laurie
Aug 03, 2012 Laurie rated it it was amazing
Three stories in one book! Woo hoo! I adore this writer. The personalities of her characters are cohesive and are described so well you can see them. The situations they are in are intense, sometimes hilarious as well as genuine. The last story, while the other two were awesome, made me cringe, belly laugh and enthusiastically turn the pages as fast as I could.
Cindy
Sep 28, 2015 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
3 Contemporary romance stories. 2 are novellas, the last is more short story. All 3 have protected sex.

These 3 stories are classic LF. All 3 are 5 stars IMO. All have strong alpha heroes who protect the women they love. This is why I read romance.
Best of all - the hero doesn't call the heroine "doll or doll face" ONCE! Thanks Lori :)
Sharon
Dec 17, 2009 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
Another collection of shorter novels from Foster....I really think her 3+ ratings should be closer to 4. I like her writing, characters, and sex scenes. Usually stories that get less than 4 stars make me hesitate to read them, but I'm finding I like Foster a lot and think she's more 4-star worthy!
Dawn ♥ romance
Jan 13, 2013 Dawn ♥ romance rated it liked it
I only read the first of these three steamy stories about Angel and Dane. So many bad things kept happening to the heroine that it started to feel overdone and hard to believe the problems resolved so easily. Second story about Celia and Alex wasn't much more than physical attraction and I lost interest.
Erin
Sep 19, 2010 Erin rated it really liked it
This book was actually three books in one. I enjoyed them, but then I always enjoy Lori Foster. The last story was short, but I thought it was really funny in parts, and I enjoyed reading it. All three books were tied together by some of the same characters, and I always love books like that.
Emily
Aug 07, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I love Lori Foster. This book is a compilation of not so short stories. Each one is great in my opinion. Just steamy enough and romantic enough. Sure they follow the same romance story line as all others, but I generally don't read romances for the plot line twists.
Jill
Jul 14, 2013 Jill rated it it was amazing
This was another great anthology by Lori Foster. I particularly enjoyed 'Uncovered,' but all the stories were great. The plots of a Lori Foster story are always very exciting and get you into the characters and what is happening. I look forward to reading more Lori Foster.
Ellie
May 28, 2010 Ellie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've only read "uncovered" so far.

Oh and by "read" I mean listed to an audio book in the car.

I usually don't like audio books because I find the voices annoying. But I really liked this story... so i was able to get over the voice.

Adorable story!
Joan
Jun 25, 2011 Joan rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed all three stories. As always, Lori Foster doesn't disappoint with a good story and steamy sex. Her females are strong and males stronger. The dialogue is always good. There are some funny scenes thrown in for laughs.
Shannon
Jun 23, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
I read Uncovered as part of another anthology, so I was familiar with Dane and Alec but it was great to read their stories and learn more about them. I really enjoyed both, especially Alec and Celia's story!
Candace
Nov 03, 2011 Candace rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
I loved all 3 stories in this book. Uncovered was a little too short in my opinion, but there was of it was great. All the characters are really interesting, yet different.
Sandy
Jun 28, 2009 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love anything by Lori Foster, so if you do too, pick it up! I especially enjoyed the last story because of the mystery. The romance is very cute and steamy. 4/5 stars.
Charlene
Oct 17, 2013 Charlene rated it liked it
Thank goodness for reprinting her backlist. Lori Foster's books have definitely improved over time, but I appreciate being able to find her older stories.
Theresa
Jan 06, 2014 Theresa rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many of Lori's books but what I have read I'm a fan. I will be getting mire of her stuff that's for sure. great story..
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 6 Dec 01, 2009 09:41AM
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • And Able (Mercenary Trilogy, #3)
  • Hot Night
  • Wild Instinct (Wild, #4-6)
  • Bad Boys Down Under
  • Santa, Baby
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Close to You (Lost Hearts, #3)
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Hot Ice (T-FLAC, #7)
  • Under His Skin
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Handyman
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

PI & Men to the Rescue (6 books)
  • Beguiled (PI & Men to the Rescue #1)
  • Wanton (PI & Men to the Rescue, #2)
  • Caught In The Act (PI & Men to the Rescue #3)
  • Treat Her Right (PI & Men To The Rescue, #4)
  • Mr. November (PI & Men To The Rescue, #5)
  • Uncovered (Men of Courage, #3; PI & Men to the Rescue, #6)