Start by marking “Celebration For the Dead (Witches Knot, #5)” as Want to Read:
Celebration For the Dead (Witches Knot, #5)

Celebration For the Dead (Witches Knot #5)

Celebration for the Dead Lauren Dane "Witches Knot 5"

Vampire Hunter Minx Rodriguez decides to mix a little business with pleasure when she heads to Mexico to celebrate El Dia de los Muertos. She's hot on the trail of the vampire who not only took her hostage and tortured her but also killed her friends and family.

Connor Bell finds himself in love with a Vampire Hunter wh
Published April 4th 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Celebration For the Dead, please sign up.

Annie ♥Nocturnal Elocutionist♥ They're currently not available in any country. I got my rights back and I'm in the process of getting them repackaged with new covers and all that.…moreThey're currently not available in any country. I got my rights back and I'm in the process of getting them repackaged with new covers and all that. When that's done, they'll be available :)

Thanks,
Lauren(less)

Rida
Oct 28, 2010 Rida rated it liked it
I found the whole series of Witches Knot somewhat disappointing after having read the Cascadia series. The stories were good in themselves but the books are greatly diminished by too many seemingly unnecessary sex scenes. It gets to the point where the sex is interrupting the story rather than adding to it. Not only that, but there is so much sex, all fully described to the smallest detail, that it all feels mechanical rather than passionate.
Christie
Nov 16, 2011 Christie rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this short story about Melanie "Minx" Rodriguez and Connor. This story ties up the missing part of book 3. I'm not sure why the info for the book is wrong on here but if you are reading this story, it is not about Sophie.
gremlin
Jun 16, 2013 gremlin rated it liked it
I was a bit disappointed to discover this was a novella rather than a book, but for a novella it was fine.

It's been nearly a year since I read Vengeance Due, which I guess must be where Melanie/Minx and Connor met, and so though I rememeber her I don't remember him at all and had no idea who he was until Lee and Aidan showed up. That probably messes up any emotional impact of the two reuniting, but it was still hot, and a certain story arc gets finished.
iliana G
Jan 08, 2014 iliana G rated it really liked it
We've read about Connor and Minx before but in this book we see them after their relationship has started and has been through some bumps.
Connor though is now ready to persue minx and have her and minx is all for it.

We also get to see what goes down with Perdue finally!
April
A wonderful hot and steamy read!! I really dig this series!! Good stories with intriguing plots. And oh the steam factor is high!! This book was not as great as earlier book in the series but still and enjoyable read.
Angel Ruess
The story was alright, it seems up to par with the rest of the series.
✼Danielle✼
Connor and Minx

Read 19th May 2013
Shannon
Sep 29, 2016 Shannon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, paranormal
I sincerely feel like I'm missing a few chapters or a short story or something. The book seemed to start midway through the conflict.
Chelsey
Jun 07, 2012 Chelsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
The worst in the series so far, but I still loved it! I just think it needed more depth.
Virginia
Virginia rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2013
Mel
Mel rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Jean Valk
Jean Valk rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2010
Sandiann Devaney
Sandiann Devaney rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Crystal Luna
Crystal Luna rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2011
Princessgiggity
Princessgiggity rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2012
Renee
Renee rated it liked it
May 05, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2012
Elyssa
Elyssa rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2012
TheCrazyGranny
TheCrazyGranny rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2011
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Helen Maloney
Helen Maloney rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Serena
Serena rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2011
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2012
Lesa
Lesa rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Anna Harper
Anna Harper rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Senora
Senora rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2012
  • Mystic's Run (The Angelini, #3)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Lords of the Were Universe, #6; Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Wild in the City (Werewulf Journals, #1)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Ruby Tuesday (Wild Irish #2)
  • Seduced in Shadow (Magical Seduction, #2)
  • Bare Confessions (Bare Love, #2)
  • Passionate Realities
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,
More about Lauren Dane...

Witches Knot (6 books)
  • Triad (Witches Knot, #1)
  • A Touch of Fae (Witches Knot, #2)
  • Vengeance Due (Witches Knot, #3)
  • Thrice United (Witches Knot, #4)
  • Threat of Darkness (Witches Knot, #6)