Start by marking “Through the Montana Mist (Saddle Up and Ride, #3)” as Want to Read:
Through the Montana Mist (Saddle Up and Ride, #3)

Through the Montana Mist (Saddle Up and Ride #3)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  506 ratings  ·  13 reviews
When Tyson Moore meets Caleb Sterling, he has an uneasy feeling about Caleb and his partner, Jeff. Although he can’t prove it, Tyson believes Caleb is being abused. Without overstepping his boundaries as an employee at Justice River, Tyson offers Caleb his help. He’ll do everything in his power to make sure Caleb is safe. Falling in love with Caleb isn’t been part of the p ...more
Published January 2010 by 1Romance

To ask other readers questions about Through the Montana Mist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Montana Mist

The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyTiming by Mary CalmesNatural Disaster by Chris Owen
Best Gay Cowboys
37th out of 294 books — 481 voters
The Tin Star by J.L. LangleyBareback by Chris OwenThe Heart of Texas by R.J. ScottThe Broken H by J.L. LangleyNowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan
Best Gay Cowboy/Westerns - Renegades and Ranchers
19th out of 162 books — 158 voters

More lists with this book...

Alina
Apr 28, 2012 Alina added it
Surprisingly enough I didn't like this book as much as the previous two.
After awhile Caleb's passivity just started getting on my nerves and the whole abusive boyfriend thing just made him look all the more like chick with dick, imo. I caught myself wishing there'd be more Jeff, at least his story about sexual problems because of his line of work looked interesting.
Bo
The Tall and the Sort of It...

Here's another go-round on the big cowboy and little cowboy carousel--Tyson is the big boy who lives and works as all around handy man at Justice River Ranch Resort, and Caleb is the smaller, somewhat reclusive and apparently unsettled guest who checks in with his long-time boyfriend, who is not exactly a sweetheart.

Tyson has an immediate notion that all is not well in the relationship, so he manages to keep an eye out for anything that might seem out of place at a
Eyre
Caleb and Jeff come to Justice River Ranch on vacation. From the beginning, it's obvious to Tyson that something is suspicious is going on with the couple. When the truth is revealed, Tyson becomes Caleb's champion.

Of the three novellas in this series, this is the shortest and the best. I would have given it five stars if it had been longer so that the reader could see more depth in the relationship. This story deals with some pretty serious topics, and I wish that the author had delved deeper
Miralinda
Маловато об интимной стороне, первый раз был только упомянут, хотя его только и ждала. Неизвестно, чем закончилась история с Джеффом.
J.J. Levesque
Valeria
I've enjoyed this series immensely, this last book was a bit tough for me to read, domestic violence is such a difficult topic and I personally have mixed feelings on the subject. This story showed a little of the struggles a domestic violence survivor faces, and I love that this story had a happy ending, because they don't always.

I love Carol Lynne, she always manages to keep me reading her stories from beginning to end without a break, regardless of how tough the topic.

Shawn
This one was much better than the first one in the series...but I still thought there could have been better character development. Yes...I know it's a romance story, I live plot. Good plot and character development are always appreciated. I think I would have liked this more had it been longer.

Good for a quick read.
Ije the Devourer of Books
I enjoyed this. It is a good short story that also deals with domestic violence in way that is realistic. It is a pity that this is the last in this series. I would have liked to read more.
Maya
I'm giving it 4 stars because it was just too short. It was an amazing story though with an important topic and it could have been much better explored with a longer book.
Renee
adorable! amazingly cute couple. great story. no mean father but rather a jerky ex.
Sue bowdley
Loved Caleb and Tyson...Jeff was an arse but i just wish it had been longer x
Irene
Love it, I hope there's more to this series ;)
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Dunia Toledo
Dunia Toledo marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
Jun 18, 2015
Krissy
Krissy added it
Jun 26, 2015
Ja-paige
Ja-paige marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Kristie Wright
Kristie Wright marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Jenaye De
Jenaye De marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
  • Cowboy Keeper (Blaecleah Brothers, #2)
  • A Troubled Range (Range, #2)
  • The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch Series, #3)
  • A Loving Hart (Heart of the Mountain, #2)
  • Duncan's World
  • Ride 'Em Cowboy (Ride 'Em, #1)
  • Seeing You
  • A Subtle Breeze (Southern Spirits, #1)
  • Jesse
  • Texas Surrender
  • Red Skies
  • Tyler's Cowboy (Cowboy Lovin' #1)
  • Natural Disaster (Bareback, #2)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

Saddle Up and Ride (3 books)
  • Reining in the Past (Saddle Up and Ride, #1)
  • Bareback Cowboy (Saddle Up and Ride, #2)
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)