Start by marking “La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (French Edition)” as Want to Read:
La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (French Edition)

La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (Magic #2)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Cet individu est un assassin, sire ! Livrez-le au bourreau ! Les dignitaires assemblés devant le roi Étienne réclament à grands cris la tête de Darian de Bruges, qui semble voué à une mort imminente. C'est alors qu'une jeune fille s'avance. . Non, Votre Majesté. Messire de Bruges n'est pas coupable, car il a passé toute la nuit en ma compagnie. Emma de Leon ne faiblit pas ...more
Published 2008 by J'ai Lu (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire

Dpic
12th century fluff
Diana Groe
Jun 27, 2008 Diana Groe rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance readers
Shari Anton places her love story in the unique early medieval time during the disastrous war between the wishy-washy King Stephen and the iron-willed Empress Maud. Her heroine in the daughter of a dead Maud supporter and her hero a Flemish mercenary in the pay of Stephen. There is a touch of magic. The heroine is gifted with the Sight when she peers into still water, but she fears her gift too much to use it at first.

Amy
I didn't realize this was the second book in a series until after I was well into it, but honestly I thought it was great even as a stand-alone. I love historical romance. It had some descriptive love scenes, but I didn't think they were too offensive. I loved the characters and I couldn't put it down. This was just what I needed after reading some that had a hard time keeping my interest.
Kendra
I was really enjoying this book, but felt disappointed in the sudden ending. As I read the last page, I couldn't believe that was the end of the story. I know there's another book in the series soon to be published, but I felt like the last chapter was tacked on to hurry up and finish this story.
Celia
Celia added it
Dec 04, 2014
Dani Daniels
Dani Daniels marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Kanyon
Kanyon marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Dee
Dee added it
Apr 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Shari Anton's resume lists an impressive string of job titles, from personnel clerk to executive secretary. When she took a creative writing class and found she possessed some talent for writing fiction, she dared to dream of a career that allowed her to work at home, shun panty hose and take unlimited coffee breaks.

Determined to write what she loved to read - historical romance - she spent the n
More about Shari Anton...
Once a Bride (Hamelin Family, #2) Midnight Magic (Magic, #1) Magic in His Kiss (Magic, #3) Lord Of The Manor (Wilmont Family, #2) The Ideal Husband (Hamelin Family, #1)