Start by marking “Christmas Angel for the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Christmas Angel for the Billionaire

Christmas Angel for the Billionaire (Trading Places #1)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Lady Roseanne Napier has always been in the media spotlight for her high-profile charity work. Now Annie needs a break from being the “nation’s angel” and for just one week she goes undercover…and immediately runs into trouble in the shape of George Saxon.
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Angel for the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Angel for the Billionaire

Ridley
Lady Rose Napier needs a break. Orphaned at six when her parents, the Marquess and Marchioness of St. Ives, were tragically gunned down on a charity mission, she's lived most of her sheltered life as a media darling. When other teenage girls were dating and hanging out, she was visiting hospitals and posing for photo ops to raise money for charity. Her grandfather the duke has kept tight control over her life, reminding her of her duty whenever she chafed under his wing.

Now 28, worn out by the a
Lexie
Contemporary romance writer Liz Fielding is one of the few writers I will consistently read category romances from. Once upon a time I read practically anything I could get my hands on done by Harlequin, met my first Regency Romance and decided that contemporaries just weren't romantic enough anymore. Liz Fielding changed my mind and I thank her for it.

This book has been on my interest list for a few months, though I forget how I found out about it. Surfing Amazon I suspect, but at any rate it l
Teresa
Jul 11, 2010 Teresa rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves Liz Fielding's work, and generally Mills and Boon Tender romances.
I've actually got the 2 in 1 romance version, but thought I would leave my review here for this book. And besides, I'm reading two books (even though physically it's one) so I want it to count as two for my goal :D

I did this before, if you see my other reviews in read-2010 shelf.

So... I was thrilled to see that this book is the other side of the story to Her Desert Dream where Lydia goes off under the guise of Lady Rose and falls in love with the Sheikh Kalil (forget his surname now!).

This is
Kerry
Just a sweet, pleasant romance. I enjoyed it a lot for a quiet change of pace.
Nell
This is a gorgeous feel good story by one of my favourite authors.
Gaby
Posted at http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com/2014/...

Christmas Angel for the Billionaire is a very short holiday romance. Annie is famous and needs a few days for herself, so she plans an escape that not even her family knows about, but it's all messed up when her car brakes in the middle of the road.

George is in the middle of a family crisis, his father is at the hospital and his daughter has been expelled from school. Annie calls to his family's business asking for help, and his daughter makes hi
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
It's like Princess Diana meets the Prince and the Pauper. This is the nation's princess's tale. For the rest of the story, the half that follows the pauper, read Her Desert Dream.
Deanna from Deanna's World
What a delightful story. Whenever I want to feel good, warm and comforted, I read a Liz Fielding.
Lobna
I am sorry but it was boring
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Fed
Fed marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Eivad
Eivad marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Maristella
Maristella marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Best-selling author, Liz Fielding, has more than 15 million books in print. Nominated seven times for RWA's prestigious RITA award, she won with The Best Man & The Bridesmaid in 2001 and The Marriage Miracle in 2006. A Family of His Own won the RNA's Romance Prize, and was named Reviewers' Choice Best Harlequin Romance by Romantic Times BOOKreviews in 2005. She has also been given a Lifetime A ...more
More about Liz Fielding...

Trading Places (2 books)