Start by marking “Christmas Angel for the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Christmas Angel for the Billionaire

Christmas Angel for the Billionaire (Trading Places #1)

Lady Roseanne Napier has always been in the media spotlight for her high-profile charity work. Now Annie needs a break from being the “nation’s angel” and for just one week she goes undercover…and immediately runs into trouble in the shape of George Saxon.
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Angel for the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Angel for the Billionaire

Ridley
Lady Rose Napier needs a break. Orphaned at six when her parents, the Marquess and Marchioness of St. Ives, were tragically gunned down on a charity mission, she's lived most of her sheltered life as a media darling. When other teenage girls were dating and hanging out, she was visiting hospitals and posing for photo ops to raise money for charity. Her grandfather the duke has kept tight control over her life, reminding her of her duty whenever she chafed under his wing.

Now 28, worn out by the a
Lexie
Nov 30, 2009 Lexie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary romance writer Liz Fielding is one of the few writers I will consistently read category romances from. Once upon a time I read practically anything I could get my hands on done by Harlequin, met my first Regency Romance and decided that contemporaries just weren't romantic enough anymore. Liz Fielding changed my mind and I thank her for it.

This book has been on my interest list for a few months, though I forget how I found out about it. Surfing Amazon I suspect, but at any rate it l
Teresa
Jul 11, 2010 Teresa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves Liz Fielding's work, and generally Mills and Boon Tender romances.
I've actually got the 2 in 1 romance version, but thought I would leave my review here for this book. And besides, I'm reading two books (even though physically it's one) so I want it to count as two for my goal :D

I did this before, if you see my other reviews in read-2010 shelf.

So... I was thrilled to see that this book is the other side of the story to Her Desert Dream where Lydia goes off under the guise of Lady Rose and falls in love with the Sheikh Kalil (forget his surname now!).

This is
Jacqueline
Sep 26, 2010 Jacqueline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story of a rich famous girl who runs away from her life to experience the real world. Sweet clean romance.
Kerry
Nov 02, 2009 Kerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, 8, 2009, romance
Just a sweet, pleasant romance. I enjoyed it a lot for a quiet change of pace.
Nell
Oct 11, 2009 Nell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a gorgeous feel good story by one of my favourite authors.
Gaby
Posted at http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com/2014/...

Christmas Angel for the Billionaire is a very short holiday romance. Annie is famous and needs a few days for herself, so she plans an escape that not even her family knows about, but it's all messed up when her car brakes in the middle of the road.

George is in the middle of a family crisis, his father is at the hospital and his daughter has been expelled from school. Annie calls to his family's business asking for help, and his daughter makes hi
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
It's like Princess Diana meets the Prince and the Pauper. This is the nation's princess's tale. For the rest of the story, the half that follows the pauper, read Her Desert Dream.
Deanna from Deanna's World
What a delightful story. Whenever I want to feel good, warm and comforted, I read a Liz Fielding.
Lobna
Sep 08, 2012 Lobna rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
I am sorry but it was boring
Audrey
Audrey rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2010
Tram
Tram rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
elizabeth bright
elizabeth bright rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
Hannah Fielding
Hannah Fielding rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2011
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Penney
Penney rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2009
Olga therebelreader
Olga therebelreader rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Becky Black
Becky Black rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2010
Rowan Leigh
Rowan Leigh rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2017
Mimo
Mimo rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2015
Mwegert
Mwegert rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2012
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2010
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
May 04, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Lynne
Lynne rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2012
S
S rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2010
Kristin W
Kristin W rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Anuhya
Anuhya rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Best-selling author, Liz Fielding, has more than 15 million books in print. Nominated seven times for RWA's prestigious RITA award, she won with The Best Man & The Bridesmaid in 2001 and The Marriage Miracle in 2006. A Family of His Own won the RNA's Romance Prize, and was named Reviewers' Choice Best Harlequin Romance by Romantic Times BOOKreviews in 2005. She has also been given a Lifetime A ...more
More about Liz Fielding...

Trading Places (2 books)