Start by marking “The World I Create” as Want to Read:
The World I Create

The World I Create

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Collection of 4 episodes of students at a high school for "Projectionists," people who can create four-dimensional illusions. Eight students form bonds and relationships while honing their skills for fame and fortune. Ritsuki and Yuzuru are in danger of failing their final exam until they practice together and bring out the best in each other, falling in love along the way ...more
Published January 12th 2010 by CMX (first published November 12th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The World I Create, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The World I Create

Dennis Yang
I simply loved this manga, was my first manga I ever read and own. Its cute and sweet, with very nice artwork put into it. I would have loved to see a full blown manga of this series, sad that it ended to soon.
Newyorkcityangel
Ugh. It was depressing. I think it's so sad that your projection power can just wink out. Still, good plot. Though, I really found the opulence of the projection position sickening.
Alicia
Cute series with a fun array of characters. The students at this school are learning to make "projections" of their dream worlds (or other people's)-- kind of like natural VR. Various pairings of friends, siblings and love interests are getting to know each other as they explore and strengthen their gifts.
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Night
Night added it
Dec 24, 2013
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Morgan Comnick
Morgan Comnick marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Regina Hunter
Regina Hunter marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2010