Start by marking “A Naughty Noelle (The 19th Precinct, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
A Naughty Noelle (The 19th Precinct, #1.5)

A Naughty Noelle (The 19th Precinct #1.5)

Two days to Christmas and Noelle Mason is in danger of becoming a New York City statistic when a walking cliché—tall, dark and unshaven—rushes in to rescue her. Thus, when he literally and painfully bumps into her just hours later, bleeding and with bad men chasing after him, she decides to return the favor.

His cover blown by someone on the inside, Sergio Ramirez knows hos
Published November 12th 2011 (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Naughty Noelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Naughty Noelle

~E~ Riverina Romantics
This was a very short read - so there is hardly any time to gain a connection between the characters.
However I did like it. It was well written and enjoyable. Something saucy and sexy to relax into for a short space of time.

The sex was hot - although I can't imagine a total stranger giving you a scorching bout of sex then telling you to roll over and 'give me your ass'

It might only be me but I think anal is a bit crass on the first date ;P But like I said that could just be me. I'm a bit vanil
Jill
Apr 08, 2012 Jill rated it did not like it
There isn't even a story! It's just dirty sex. I love 99 cent romance novels on Amazon
Becky
Dec 03, 2013 Becky rated it it was ok
A fast, hot, sexy, erotic short story. Noelle and Sergio come together under dangerous circumstances and find it best to hide out. It explodes into some hot, steamy, erotic sex. I really would have liked to have it a longer story with more of the mystery of Sergio's work and life. Other than the sex, the story itself went too quickly and left me feeling like I really didn't know much about these two characters. It was okay for a quick read. For mature readers only.
Milena's Book Corner
Aug 27, 2012 Milena's Book Corner rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
A definite Naughty but good story. The sex scenes were steamy and the writing kept the story moving nicely. Unfortunately a bit too short. I was just getting into the story and next thing I knew it was over.
Unusual circumstance for the characters to meet, however there's an instant attraction which is quite prominent. You can't help hoping that Noelle and Sergio find their Happily Ever After.
Book Junky Girls
Nov 23, 2013 Book Junky Girls rated it really liked it
This one was short but I loved the story line. I enjoyed Noelle and her compassion even with someone she didn't know. She allowed his past actions to show who Sergio really was and kept him safe even when she didn't know what was going on.
Katy Beth Mckee
I actually give it 3.5.

This story was between Noelle and Sergio was fast paced and very exciting but the the very end seemed to fall just a bit flat. i think I would have like a bit more explanation of how the sting all wrapped up and/or maybe a glimpse of what will come next for this pair.
Lilly Cannon
Jan 15, 2015 Lilly Cannon rated it liked it
really short read but quite well written. of course it left me wanting to know more but it wasn't a cliff hanger so i can continue my life peacefully lol.
CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
Eh. Too crazy intimate too quickly with little character development. Also lost me at ass play. I mean you don't know this guy don't do stuff raw. Smh

Also depicted NYC pretty badly.
K
This story was really light on plot. I like reading erotica for the escapism, but I need plot. The author left too many loose ends.
Beckey
Dec 26, 2011 Beckey rated it liked it
It's a short story aka quick read... No real background to the characters just a quick jump into their story
Interesting, enjoyable & quick read!!!
Reba Dom
Jul 05, 2012 Reba Dom rated it really liked it
This had the makings of a great book but it was just too short. Plan to read more from this author in the hopes the longer ones will be better.
Angela
Apr 17, 2014 Angela rated it liked it
Hot. An entire romance novel in a single chapter, who knew it could be so compressed but still enjoyable?
Lea Rood
Lea Rood rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2013
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Gina (bibliobuff)
Gina (bibliobuff) rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2012
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
A
A rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
C.C. Snow
C.C. Snow rated it really liked it
May 11, 2016
April Parnell
April Parnell rated it it was ok
Mar 23, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
Naomi
Naomi rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2013
Ruby
Ruby rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2012
Keren Bell
Keren Bell rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Krisy
Krisy rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2012
Jamie Desmond
Jamie Desmond rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Cary
Cary rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Holiday Surprise: Unwrapped
  • Love from the Ashes
  • Cowboy Jackpot: Christmas
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • Looks Great Naked
  • Bet On Love
  • Seducing Santa
  • Free Gift with Purchase
  • Project Produce
  • Brief Encounter
  • Historia de un crimen perfecto
  • Out of the Box (On the Edge)
  • Triple Threat
  • One Last Bite
  • Snowy Night Seduction
  • Love.com
  • Aaibhe-Shee Queen (Legend, #0.25)
  • Sleepless in Savannah
Ann Bruce is the pseudonym for a self-professed computer geek who, in between snowboarding, reading comic books, and wearing out the buttons of her PS3 controller, writes because it's an acceptable means of explaining all the voices in her head.
More about Ann Bruce...

The 19th Precinct (1 books)
  • Deadly Fall (The 19th Precinct, #1)