Start by marking “Claiming His Bought Bride” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Bought Bride

Claiming His Bought Bride

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  6 reviews

Tycoon Damon Blakely had one year to produce a legitimate heir. Luckily he had a bride candidate in mind. Lily Grayson had been the perfect mistress...until she'd left him. And when he proposed his plan, Damon learned why. Lily was already expecting his baby.
The millionaire's shock and anger was quickly trounced by Lily's counteroffer. She would give their child his name.
Published January 1st 2010 by Silhouette Desire

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Bought Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming His Bought Bride

Meily
The ending is nice but I don't hate/love this book. It was okay.

Both the hero and heroine were annoying. I don't like both of them. The hero was too controlling, manipulative and full of himself, though I've got to admit he has a lovely side. While the heroine was shallow. If she has no intention to be the real husband and wife, marrying for the child's stability is the worst thing to do. Any woman should have to be able to fend for herself. While stability is important, if there's will there's
Anna
2.5/3stelline. storia carina, banale e scontata.. ma ogni tanto si apprezza un librino senza pretese cosi!
Valerie
I didn't LOVE this book, but I didn't HATE it either.

It was well written. The characters weren't too terrible though Damon and Lily both confused me many times. The story left me with many questions that I would have liked to have answers for. Many parts of the story were rushed. Overall, not too bad.
Desiree reilly
well l love this book and it great sotry getttin hook on them alot ty somuch for them
Ladyacct
Good story, from beginning to end.

No typos/editing issues.
Amy
A quick-paced delight. Sexual tension is laced through every page.
Jojo Clear
Jojo Clear marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 22, 2014
Patricia Andrew
Patricia Andrew marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Aug 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Antonella
Antonella marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Anna Esque
Anna Esque marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2) The Summer of Jake (Entangled Embrace) The Nanny Proposition No Stranger to Scandal (Daughters of Power: The Capital #4) At the Billionaire's Beck and Call? (Bramson Brothers #1)