Nabari No Ou, Vol. 6

Nabari No Ou, Vol. 6 (Nabari No Ou #6)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Having made the decision to secretly join Iga's Grey Wolves, Miharu begins life as a member of the enemy ranks! Under the pretext of accepting an invitation from the long-hidden Kouga village to participate in an intellectual exchange among residents of the Nabari world, the apathetic vessel of the Shinra Banshou sets out with his new allies to steal Kouga's forbidden art...more
Published March 29th 2011 by Yen Press (first published 2010)

Martine
Teresa
Aug 07, 2013 Teresa added it
Shelves: manga
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
New characters introduced as everyone is searching for yet another scroll with a technique. Art work is really good in this one.
Corley
I cannot stop gushing over this artwork and its tremendous improvement! It's become so gorgeous, and from the scans I've seen of the later chapters, it's little short of breathtaking. Ah, we finally meet the Kouga...I believe they have ulterior motives (if I remember from the anime, they do). Really need to get the next volume...or maybe the next several.
Lissibith
I think the art is actually improving, which is weird to say since it was lovely to begin with.

A solid book looking at the major change that happened at the end of issue 6, though a lot of this one felt like setup for what's to come in volume 7. Still, some good, quiet character moments.
Kristine Pratt
I think I'm addicted. Things twist and turn to the point that I just don't know who the bad guys are anymore.
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Fiachra
Fiachra marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Kirra
Kirra added it
Jun 19, 2014
Nabari No Ou, Vol. 1 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 2 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 3 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 4 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 5