Soul Eater, Vol. 06 (Soul Eater, #6)

Soul Eater, Vol. 06 (Soul Eater #6)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  1,064 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Death the Kid and Black*Star race after Free and Eruka, ready to do whatever it takes to stop the Black Blood before it is used to revive the slumbering First Kishin. Meanwhile, Maka has allowed herself to slip into madness in an effort to reach Crona’s troubled soul. In addition to being horribly embarrassing, her actions carry a great risk. If Maka can’t find Crona fast,...more
Published June 28th 2011 by Yen Press (first published November 12th 2006)

Sophia F
This was an interesting manga, what with the black blood and resurrecting Kishin. Also, what was up with Mizune becoming more 'girly' I guess you could say, and then have a 'fight' with Blair. And then they had an audience!! It just seemed like they were going to make out, and then got interrupted by Kishin. Thank GOD!
Other than that, the storyline is simply awesome, and Medusa is still a creep. I just keep wondering how Soul is doing with that black blood in his body and what he's gonna do to...more
KianaML
As much as I've come to like Soul Eater I must admit that I didn't really enjoy this volume. It follows the parts where it left off great, and I love the fact that Crona is really kind hearted and on the side of good now! Though it's obvious that the whole story is getting much much darker as I go on, which is the part I'm not liking.

There were a bunch of parts in this volume that left me feeling disturbed and disgusted with the issue of madness and black blood getting worse then ESPECIALLY wit...more
Rena
Every battle is on-the-edge-of-your-seat excitement. Are they going to defeat the witches before they fulfill their plan to resurrect a very dangerous man? I am genuinely terrified by some of the good guys too. There is some untapped strength that is beyond their control and I just find myself internally screaming not sure what to expect most of the time. AND WHY WON'T MEDUSA STAY DEAD!!!! Sorry, that outburst was out of my control.
Cornerofmadness

This action packed volume picks up with the kids trying to stop Medusa and her minions before they can free the Kishin and his madness. Medusa faces off with Stein and Spirit, almost completely unbalancing Stein’s fragile sanity. He’s just looking for excuses to dissect someone.

Maka and Soul have to face Crona and the demon sword. Maka has been infected by the black blood madness, sinking in deep as she tries to react Crona’s tormented soul. Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Patti and Liz are all after...more
Adam Lane
Book 17 of 2014.

Bulk review pending!
The Broken Zebra
This one is pretty much all action. We get some insight on Crona and there are strong moments between the four pairings: Black☆Star and Tsubaki, Maka and Soul, Kid and the Sisters, Stein and Death.

Loving this series.
Sara
That ending was sooooo GOOD! I didn't expect it at all, I'm starting to love all these characters more and more, even the evil ones!
Carolina
Ese Kishin está bien jodido de la cabeza... Btw esa "Pelea" entre Blair y la Bruja Mizune es el sueño de un pervertido XDDDD
Kassandra
Great series. Some plots are too easily solved/explained instead of left to imagination or a conclusion. GREAT ARTWORK!
Leeni
The long battle arc continues. Likeable characters, interesting art style. I still don't like the finnish translation that much.
Takashi Sakai
・狂気は伝染する

マカ・ソウルvsクロナ・ラグナロク戦
シュタイン・デスサイズvsメデューサ戦
ブラックスター・椿&キッド・トンプソンズvsフリー&エルカ
死神様vs鬼神

メデューサをシュタインが切る一枚絵いいよね.
Adalira Morningstar
Maka hugging Crona made me feel all the feels. Drowning in an ocean of feeeeeels.
Shiori Tsukiko
MEDUSA IS DEAD! YES! Though Crona is a girl because it said Daughter!
Kat (Le Pauvre Cœur)
A bit boring compared to the others, but still quite good.
Vixen
seriously intense!
Joelle
Joelle marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Kiana
Kiana marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Keely Miller
Keely Miller marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Caitlyn
Caitlyn marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 17: Parting Ways (D.Gray-man, #17)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
2018764
Atsushi Ōkubo (大久保 篤 Ōkubo Atsushi?), also romanized as Atsushi Ohkubo, is a Japanese manga author and fantasy artist known for his work on the manga series Soul Eater, which has been adapted into an anime. Okubo worked as an assistant under Rando Ayamine, on the manga series Get Backers. He also created artwork for various cards for the Lord of Vermillion game.

Atsushi Ōkubo was not a model studen...more
More about Atsushi Ohkubo...
Soul Eater, Vol. 01 (Soul Eater, #1) Soul Eater, Vol. 02 (Soul Eater, #2) Soul Eater, Vol. 04 (Soul Eater, #4) Soul Eater, Vol. 05 (Soul Eater, #5) Soul Eater, Vol. 03 (Soul Eater, #3)