Start by marking “Just Your Type” as Want to Read:
Just Your Type

Just Your Type

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  183 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Discover how the secrets of Personality Type can enliven your love life!
Learn the real reason why your strong quiet type has trouble expressing his feelings. Or why your social butterfly is always flirting...or why the neatnik in your life just can't leave that dirty sock where it is...or why the hopeless romantic really is blinded by the stars in his eyes. Whether you'r
Published January 14th 2000 by Little, Brown & Company

Again, I am very intersted in personality traits. If you can pinpoint your spouses and your own personality type (out of 16 different combinations) then you can read about your marriage relationship. It is crazy how much of it is true. They offer up suggestions for both partners in how to make that particular combination better as a whole. It is great! I also highly recommend this one to anyone who is married.
Leslie Jem
Very helpful; I found out that I am an INFJ.
I will start off by stating that I am a true hopeless romantic. Now with that being said, I believe each individual is different and unique in their own way. You can group us by categories (men, women, children, teens, etc) or by features (blonde, brunette, etc) , but to group types of people based off of our personality types and relationship skills is very hard to do if impossible.

I read this book because I dated a man who believed this book would help him bridge the gap and help him form a b
Sep 03, 2007 Crystal rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people in relationships who work to improve them
This book, like all the books by the Baron-Tiegers, is a great book. I did not read every single page, because I'm not every single couple combination possible, which is what this book spells out. there is a chart after the introductions and explanations of type and type interaction that breaks couples' combinations down by page. Find you and your partner's type combination and flip to that page. It was almost uncanny how accurate and insightful the comments were, and the authors not only descri ...more
Andrea Wenger
Every romance author should read this book. It's a fantastic resource for understanding what attracts different types to one another, how they come into conflict, and how they can help each other grow and develop over the course of a novel.
Mohammad Linux
هرچند هنوز ازدواج نکردم، اما الان هم کمک کرد بتونم هماتاقیم رو بهتر درک کنم و بهتر به او احترام بگذارم
به همراه کتاب شغل مناسب شما، تونستم رفتارهایی از دوستانم رو که ناخوشآیند میدونستم رو درک کنم و از اونها استفاده کنم
Courtney Willis
love this stuff so much. myers-briggs based description of intimate relationship & much of it is dead on!
Feb 23, 2008 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who are trying to learn about personality types
Recommended to Heather by: self
This book is about the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types. It helps you understand yourself, and if you can figure out people in your life, it helps you understand them, too. I love learning about personality types and find this book interesting.
It was okay. It was informative and I do see the merit in using type to improve your relationships. I'm not too keen on using type to find love relationships. I think in the real world it would end up disastrous for the most part.
Gina Lynette
Incredibly insightful. If you love Myers-Briggs, this will be right up your alley.
Top 5 Greatest books EVER!
Sara marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Hilary Guthrie
Hilary Guthrie marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Alice marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Vanessa Rickmon
Vanessa Rickmon marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Kymaura Aguilar
Kymaura Aguilar marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Jeana marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Podzina marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Mircea added it
Oct 27, 2015
Karen Howard
Karen Howard marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Margarida marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Courtney marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
  • Type Talk: The 16 Personality Types That Determine How We Live, Love, and Work
  • Personality Type
  • What Type Am I?: The Myers-Brigg Type Indication Made Easy
  • MotherStyles: Using Personality Type to Discover Your Parenting Strengths
  • Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type
  • I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the Sixteen Personality Types
  • Was That Really Me? How Everyday Stress Brings Out Our Hidden Personality
  • The Introvert and Extrovert in Love: Making It Work When Opposites Attract
  • Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence
  • The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine  Personality Types
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • The Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and the Others in Your Life
  • Why Him? Why Her?: Understanding Your Personality Type and Finding the Perfect Match
  • The Gifted Adult: A Revolutionary Guide for Liberating Everyday Genius(tm)
  • Singled Out: How Singles Are Stereotyped, Stigmatized, and Ignored, and Still Live Happily Ever After
  • The Highly Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: Essential Skills for Living Well in an Overstimulating World
  • The Hero Within: Six Archetypes We Live By
  • How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It: Finding Love Beyond Words
Through his ground-breaking book Do What You Are, Paul Tieger changed how career counseling is conducted around the world. The author of five books on Personality type and the preeminent expert in this field, Paul has helped over one million people find career satisfaction and success. On any given day, Do What You Are is the most or second most popular career book on

More about Paul D. Tieger...