Start by marking “Just Your Type” as Want to Read:
Just Your Type

Just Your Type

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  151 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Discover how the secrets of Personality Type can enliven your love life!
Learn the real reason why your strong quiet type has trouble expressing his feelings. Or why your social butterfly is always flirting...or why the neatnik in your life just can't leave that dirty sock where it is...or why the hopeless romantic really is blinded by the stars in his eyes. Whether you'r
Published January 14th 2000 by Little, Brown & Company (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Just Your Type, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Your Type

Jessie
Again, I am very intersted in personality traits. If you can pinpoint your spouses and your own personality type (out of 16 different combinations) then you can read about your marriage relationship. It is crazy how much of it is true. They offer up suggestions for both partners in how to make that particular combination better as a whole. It is great! I also highly recommend this one to anyone who is married.
Leslie Jem
Very helpful; I found out that I am an INFJ.
Nga
I will start off by stating that I am a true hopeless romantic. Now with that being said, I believe each individual is different and unique in their own way. You can group us by categories (men, women, children, teens, etc) or by features (blonde, brunette, etc) , but to group types of people based off of our personality types and relationship skills is very hard to do if impossible.

I read this book because I dated a man who believed this book would help him bridge the gap and help him form a b
Crystal
Sep 03, 2007 Crystal rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people in relationships who work to improve them
This book, like all the books by the Baron-Tiegers, is a great book. I did not read every single page, because I'm not every single couple combination possible, which is what this book spells out. there is a chart after the introductions and explanations of type and type interaction that breaks couples' combinations down by page. Find you and your partner's type combination and flip to that page. It was almost uncanny how accurate and insightful the comments were, and the authors not only descri ...more
Andrea Wenger
Every romance author should read this book. It's a fantastic resource for understanding what attracts different types to one another, how they come into conflict, and how they can help each other grow and develop over the course of a novel.
Heather
Feb 23, 2008 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who are trying to learn about personality types
Recommended to Heather by: self
This book is about the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types. It helps you understand yourself, and if you can figure out people in your life, it helps you understand them, too. I love learning about personality types and find this book interesting.
Kristina
It was okay. It was informative and I do see the merit in using type to improve your relationships. I'm not too keen on using type to find love relationships. I think in the real world it would end up disastrous for the most part.
Gina Lynette
Incredibly insightful. If you love Myers-Briggs, this will be right up your alley.
Paul
Top 5 Greatest books EVER!
Amina El motere
Amina El motere marked it as to-read
Staci
Staci added it
Bennett Cobbinah
Bennett Cobbinah marked it as to-read
Sevda
Sevda marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Radu Laurentiu
Radu Laurentiu marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Noell Acuna
Noell Acuna marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Shahd
Shahd marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Eno Edoho
Eno Edoho marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Storybrook
Storybrook marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
stephen  j.  nally
stephen j. nally marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Sarah Marie
Sarah Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Samantha Eenink
Samantha Eenink marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jyllea Mulligan
Jyllea Mulligan marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Type Talk: The 16 Personality Types That Determine How We Live, Love, and Work
  • Personality Type
  • What Type Am I?: The Myers-Brigg Type Indication Made Easy
  • Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type
  • MotherStyles: Using Personality Type to Discover Your Parenting Strengths
  • I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the Sixteen Personality Types
  • Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence
  • Was That Really Me? How Everyday Stress Brings Out Our Hidden Personality
  • Why Him? Why Her?: Understanding Your Personality Type and Finding the Perfect Match
  • The Introvert and Extrovert in Love: Making It Work When Opposites Attract
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine  Personality Types
  • Singled Out: How Singles Are Stereotyped, Stigmatized, and Ignored, and Still Live Happily Ever After
  • The Hero Within: Six Archetypes We Live By
  • Psychological Types
  • The Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and the Others in Your Life
  • Graphic Witness: Four Wordless Graphic Novels
  • Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception
Through his ground-breaking book Do What You Are, Paul Tieger changed how career counseling is conducted around the world. The author of five books on Personality type and the preeminent expert in this field, Paul has helped over one million people find career satisfaction and success. On any given day, Do What You Are is the most or second most popular career book on Amazon.com.

from http://www.pe
More about Paul D. Tieger...
Do What You Are : Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type The Art of Speed Reading People: How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language Nurture by Nature: How to Raise Happy, Healthy, Responsible Children Through the Insights of Personality Type