Dead Men's Secrets: Tantalising Hints of a Lost Super Race

Dead Men's Secrets: Tantalising Hints of a Lost Super Race

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Archaeologist Jonathan Gray stumbled upon something that shocked him!...a whole cache of "out of place" items that should not exist. And they weren't just in one place. There was a global pattern to them. This pattern showed a lost science and technology. That's when he knew someone had to speak up. This content was of tremendous value.
-MACHINERY: Did you know that the Eg

Published August 31st 2005 by TEACH Services Inc. (first published January 28th 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Men's Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Men's Secrets

Karen S.
Great book for the widening of thinking and worldview.

I loved what it was trying to say, I felt it could have been written with more cohesion, and a lot less disembodied "lists" - more information and more detail on a few less facts would have given the book a lot more depth.

A book for the adventurous.
Alaric Longward
So much evidence all around us, but one rarely dares to voice one's thoughts. I am happy some do.
Tanya
It's written like a long list of facts, but it has some pretty interesting stuff. A lot of what he says makes some sense and then some things seem too far-fetched. But still very thought- provoking.
Mandeep Bal
It's more like a history text book that a non-history student will love it. Very simple and well researched book. I don't know how much of topics covered in this book are true but even if 10% of it is authentic than we have very interesting ppl as our ancestors.
Christopher Colegrove
History like you've never imagined. Are we really smarter than our ancestors? The pre-flood world and shortly after holds more mysteries and more discoveries than even I imagined!
Christopher Colegrove
Maclain
Started off interesting, turned into a long boring list.
Yas
Thought provoking!
Simon
Simon marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Brian Zielinski
Brian Zielinski marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Susan Murray
Susan Murray marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Amir Watad
Amir Watad marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Ecjjj
Ecjjj is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2014
Julie Gardner
Julie Gardner marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Chelsea Goodwin ii
Chelsea Goodwin ii marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Haley
Haley marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Ciprian Sas
Ciprian Sas marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Lyndi Hardman
Lyndi Hardman marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Jojo
Jojo marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Jean Wetmore
Jean Wetmore marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Jermaine
Jermaine marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Fandom: Identities and Communities in a Mediated World Show Sold Separately: Promos, Spoilers, and Other Media Paratexts Satire TV: Politics and Comedy in the Post-Network Era Lost World of Giants 64 Secrets Still Ahead of Us