Start by marking “Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze” as Want to Read:
Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze

Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze

2.62 of 5 stars 2.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Big X, little x, question mark, dot. The child's rhyme runs through Lucas Sinclair's mind. He can still feel the light play of his sister's fingers across his back, dancing along to the words. Unsettling, considering his twin, Laurie, had been abducted fifteen years earlier and never heard from again.

Ocean breeze, little squeeze. In a small, ocean-side cottage that shouldn
Published January 2010 by Noble Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze

Reena Jacobs
My review of this book is available on my blog at

I’m expanding my horizons into the realm M/M books. So I was really excited when I won this in a All I Want and More Books giveaway. This is the second M/M novel I’ve read, and the first I consider a romance. I have to admit, I’m really enjoying the M/M novels. I’m finding it a learning experience.

Romance: Being in Luke’s head was a wonderful thing. Many of the concerns he had, I could see myself having ear
The premise of Ocean Breeze, Little Squeeze is decent and a little creepy which enticed me to read the book. Unfortunately the story is very predictable and relies on bland stereotypes instead of injecting a new, interesting twist. The writing is competent enough but the undeveloped characters, obvious plot holes, and foreshadowing similar to a neon sign pointing to the answer ultimately ruined the book for me. With more sex scenes than characterization, readers who are looking for an uncomplica ...more
Two stars is a little generous, considering that there was simply nothing I liked about this book. I've tried to come up with a few things and am genuinely drawing a blank. I think it would be difficult to tell a mystery, ghost story, and romance sex romp in seventy pages. Though I'm sure there are writers would could manage it, this author is not one of them.
Melany marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Ashlee added it
May 07, 2013
Kristie marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Cecilia Rodriguez
Cecilia Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Kym marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Lady marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2012
Alex Hahn
Alex Hahn marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2011
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011
Tj added it
Sep 05, 2015
Kiki added it
Jan 28, 2012
Collette marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2010
Chad marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2010
Jenna Byrnes
Jun 29, 2010 Jenna Byrnes rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2010
Dingbat marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2010
Magnolia marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2010
Elf added it
Jan 19, 2010
Jenna Byrnes could use more cabinet space and more hours in a day. She’d fill the kitchen with gadgets her husband purchases off TV and let him cook for her to his heart’s content. She’d breeze through the days adding hours of sleep, and more time for writing the hot, erotic romance she loves to read.

Jenna thinks everyone deserves a happy ending, and loves to provide as many of those as possible t
More about Jenna Byrnes...