Start by marking “Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education

Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education

3.04 of 5 stars 3.04  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This rich work is a walk through the philosophical and cultural history of education, emphasizing the unique goal of Christian education—to prepare young people for a fulfilling life under the lordship of Jesus Christ.
Published January 1st 2003 by Purposeful Design Publications (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education

Brett
Can't say I disagreed with much of it but it was simply boring.
Robbie Pruitt
“The true purpose of Christian education is to prepare young people for a complete life under the lordship of Jesus Christ.” This definition of the purpose of Christian education from the back of Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education, by Albert E. Greene, is just as good as any and gives the reader of the book insight into what he or she is about to learn and discover about reclaiming the future of Christian education.

A quick summary of Reclaiming the Future of Christian Education is fou
Erin King
By far the most awkward read of the books I have had to read for certification so far. I did not like the excessive direct quotes. Many of the concepts where good, but very repetitive. I would say the best concept he had was the holiness of all of life and the real purpose of education being to know God.
Carla
I didn't learn much from this book. He had a good review of how the Enlightenment has affected our view of the world and truth; as well as modernism and postmodernism, but that was about it. I definitely didn't reclaim the future of Christian education.
Ireneb.
Ireneb. is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2015
Elly
Elly added it
Dec 17, 2014
John Elliott
John Elliott marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Bernard Mallory
Bernard Mallory marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Katy Cruel
Katy Cruel marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013