Start by marking “Some Call It "AIDS" - I Call It Murder: The Connection Between Cancer, AIDS, Immunizations, and Genocide” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
2 Volume Set
968 pages

To ask other readers questions about Some Call It "AIDS" - I Call It Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Some Call It "AIDS" - I Call It Murder

Richard
The first book that I read, written by any medical professional about any controversy. At the time that I read it I needed to look up a lot of terms and procedures but it was worth it. Even though it was a difficult read (two volumes) it was worth it because it brought questions to mind that I had never considered. 4 stars only because it was difficult to get thru. The book is no longer available and the author (Dr. Eva Snead) not available for comment.
Erik Costanzo lager
Erik Costanzo lager marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Shirley Sloan
Shirley Sloan marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2012
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
Lexii
Lexii marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
Depression, the Mood Disease  Arterial Blood Gas Analysis Made Easy 5 Steps To Understand Cholesterol: Is Your Cholesterol Level Rising? 5 Steps To Detect & Manage A Heart Attack: Have You Been Taking Care Of Your Heart? 5 Steps To Maintain Good Health And Beauty: Do You Want To Be Healthy And Beautiful?