Start by marking “Going Down Hard” as Want to Read:
Going Down Hard

Going Down Hard (Eventfully Yours #2)

Sierra Donovan is flying high on her company's rising success. Her bonus? Another sexy one-night stand with cowboy Reece Carter--also known as the best sex she's ever had.
But when sick blackmail photos start to show up, fiercely self-reliant Sierra suddenly finds herself needing a twenty-four-hour bodyguard. Who better than cowboy turned security specialist Reece Carter?
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Going Down Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going Down Hard

Janna
Aug 24, 2009 Janna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f
When I first started reading romances one year ago I only read Harlequin Blaze novels, because I didn’t know about all the other books than. I used to enjoy the Blazes most of the times. But lately they don’t satisfy me that much anymore. Even favorite authors like Karen Foley and now Tawny Weber can’t grip my attention as they used to do. I’m not sure if it’s because me learning every day about all the other wonderful books so that the Blazes pale in comparison, or that it’s because the authors ...more
Terri Pray
Apr 09, 2012 Terri Pray rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sierra Donovan has everything a woman could want, at least from the outside. She's a successful career woman, she has good friends, and she's determined to take her business all the way.

Only her business partner knows her secret. For sometime she's been on the receiving end of badly edited, fake, and very sexual photograph's staring herself. Some were so bad that the stalker had put her head on backward, but the constant pictures have left Sierra a nervous wreck. But when her business partner h
Penney
May 04, 2009 Penney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Going down hard by Tawny Weber

Pure delight! So hot! so exciting! I could not put this book down. I highly recommend it! I love all her books! Lots of hot sex and excitement!. I give a big 5 star.

Sierra Donovan is flying high on her company's rising success. Her bonus? Another sexy one-night stand with cowboy Reece Carter—also known as the best sex she's ever had.
Pamela Lunder
Jul 07, 2015 Pamela Lunder rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a great book. I loved sexy cowboy hero Reece and thought he was the perfect match for sassy, confident Sierra. They were perfect together. Finally she confronts her past and sets things right with Reece. Loved this story.
Caro
Jan 23, 2012 Caro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: h-mnb-s
I really liked this book. I had humor, emotions, steamy scenes, anger, stubborness, and suspense. I like the ending scene the most, I wouldn't have thought it, but was getting to that conclusion pretty fast. I would definitely read this again, might kinda search this book out. Enjoy
Cathiecaffey
Aug 18, 2010 Cathiecaffey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun romantic and very suspenseful read! I've always enjoyed Tawny Weber's Blaze books and this one is one of my top reads by her. I so was guessing who the villain was 3/4 way through the book!
Helen
Apr 02, 2009 Helen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book loved it from start to finish
Mellanie C
Jan 15, 2017 Mellanie C marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Joycee
Nov 08, 2014 Joycee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romances-read
Not bad! The intimate scenes sizzled, and the "mystery" kept me turning pages 'til the end. I had sort of guessed "whodunit" but didn't learn why 'til the end. Glad I stuck it out ...
Christina Brooke
Christina Brooke rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
super_power1
super_power1 rated it really liked it
May 23, 2017
Dominique
Dominique rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Shara
Shara rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2010
Jennifer Conner
Jennifer Conner rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2010
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2010
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Christie Kelley
Christie Kelley rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2013
Kar
Kar rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2017
Cindy Graham
Cindy Graham rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Daniela
Daniela rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2017
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2009
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2011
Nancy Northcott
Nancy Northcott rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2012
Iris
Iris rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
B
B rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3) (Harlequin Blaze #504)
  • Hot-Wired (From 0-60, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #465)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Callum (The Mighty Quinns, #15)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Twin Temptation (Harlequin Blaze #474)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491)
  • Out Of Control (Harlequin Blaze #459)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Always Ready (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling author of more than forty books, Tawny Weber loves writing about sexy heroes, most notably her popular Navy SEALs series. Her sassy, emotional romances are filled with men dedicated to being the best—and women determined to have the best. Tawny credits her ex-military alpha husband for inspiration in her writing, and in her life. The recipient of numerous w ...more
More about Tawny Weber...

Eventfully Yours (2 books)
  • Coming On Strong (Eventfully Yours, #1)