Start by marking “Going Down Hard” as Want to Read:
Going Down Hard

Going Down Hard (Eventfully Yours #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Sierra Donovan is flying high on her company's rising success. Her bonus? Another sexy one-night stand with cowboy Reece Carter--also known as the best sex she's ever had.
But when sick blackmail photos start to show up, fiercely self-reliant Sierra suddenly finds herself needing a twenty-four-hour bodyguard. Who better than cowboy turned security specialist Reece Carter?
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Going Down Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going Down Hard

Janna
When I first started reading romances one year ago I only read Harlequin Blaze novels, because I didn’t know about all the other books than. I used to enjoy the Blazes most of the times. But lately they don’t satisfy me that much anymore. Even favorite authors like Karen Foley and now Tawny Weber can’t grip my attention as they used to do. I’m not sure if it’s because me learning every day about all the other wonderful books so that the Blazes pale in comparison, or that it’s because the authors ...more
Terri Pray
Sierra Donovan has everything a woman could want, at least from the outside. She's a successful career woman, she has good friends, and she's determined to take her business all the way.

Only her business partner knows her secret. For sometime she's been on the receiving end of badly edited, fake, and very sexual photograph's staring herself. Some were so bad that the stalker had put her head on backward, but the constant pictures have left Sierra a nervous wreck. But when her business partner h
Penney
Going down hard by Tawny Weber

Pure delight! So hot! so exciting! I could not put this book down. I highly recommend it! I love all her books! Lots of hot sex and excitement!. I give a big 5 star.

Sierra Donovan is flying high on her company's rising success. Her bonus? Another sexy one-night stand with cowboy Reece Carter—also known as the best sex she's ever had.
Joycee
Not bad! The intimate scenes sizzled, and the "mystery" kept me turning pages 'til the end. I had sort of guessed "whodunit" but didn't learn why 'til the end. Glad I stuck it out ...
Caro
I really liked this book. I had humor, emotions, steamy scenes, anger, stubborness, and suspense. I like the ending scene the most, I wouldn't have thought it, but was getting to that conclusion pretty fast. I would definitely read this again, might kinda search this book out. Enjoy
Cathiecaffey
A fun romantic and very suspenseful read! I've always enjoyed Tawny Weber's Blaze books and this one is one of my top reads by her. I so was guessing who the villain was 3/4 way through the book!
Helen
Fantastic book loved it from start to finish
Lindaklep
Lindaklep marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Debra Stacy
Debra Stacy marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Jen
Jen added it
Feb 01, 2015
Lyn
Lyn added it
Feb 14, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Neo
Neo marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Mighty Quinns: Teague (The Mighty Quinns, #14)
  • Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3) (Harlequin Blaze #504)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Twin Temptation (Harlequin Blaze, #474)
  • Ripped!
  • Zero Control (Harlequin Blaze #506)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Making a Splash
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Power Play
  • Out Of Control (Harlequin Blaze #459)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author Tawny Weber has been writing sassy, sexy romances since her first Harlequin Blaze hit the shelves in 2007. A fan of Johnny Depp, cupcakes and color coordination, she spends a lot of her time shopping for cute shoes, scrapbooking and hanging out on Facebook.

Come by and visit her website at www.tawnyweber.com for hunky contests, delicious recipes an
More about Tawny Weber...

Eventfully Yours (2 books)
  • Coming On Strong (Eventfully Yours, #1)
A SEAL's Seduction (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #1) A SEAL's Surrender (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #2) A SEAL's Salvation (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #3) A SEAL's Kiss (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #4) Breaking the Rules (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #14)