Start by marking “Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness” as Want to Read:
Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness (Hashbrown Winters #2)

All Hashbrown Winters ever wanted was a simple life: a treehouse full of buddies, enough marbles to keep him occupied at recess, and a Brody the Ape-Slayer action figure with authentic ninja throwing stars. But everything changes when Hi Mashimoto starts a rival club and threatens to take Hashbrown's place as the kid with the coolest treehouse at Pordunce Elementary.

This

Published January 8th 2010 by Bonneville

To ask other readers questions about Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

Mark
Oct 10, 2016 Mark rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This book is HILARIOUS!!! I absolutely loved this cute and funny book. I won it from Goodreads and it took me a while to get to it but I am so glad that I did. I will definitely look into the rest of Hashbrown's adventures!
Donna
Feb 26, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing
Frank Cole delivers more wonderful reading material for kids! Hashbrown Winters is a fantastic book. This particular book is the second in the Hashbrown series. It is truly laugh out loud funny. It is a well written story about Hashbrown and another kid, Mashimoto. Kids will learn how rivals must work together to achieve a common goal. This is a wonderfully written story that grade school kids (especially boys) will appreciate. I can't wait to read what's next for Hashbrown and his friends at Po ...more
Shauna
Feb 28, 2013 Shauna rated it it was amazing
I LOVE that this book starts out with a hint of one storyline and then moves on to the main storyline and then SMACK you are given hints to the first storyline and you think "what is happening?" And then you remember..."Oh, yeah." And then it fits all together...oh...so...GOOD!"
This series is AMAZING! They are most definitely on my list of BEST MIDDLE READER FICTION. Right up there with Fablehaven, Far World and Janitors!
Ashton Widdison
Jan 18, 2016 Ashton Widdison rated it really liked it
This is the second Hashbrown Winters book I've had the pleasure of reading. So much fun! Quick read, great for all ages. Everyone needs to check these out.
Zippy
Zippy rated it liked it
May 06, 2010
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2014
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2010
Nathan Gunyan
Nathan Gunyan rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Elise
Elise rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Tom Ricks
Tom Ricks rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2010
Rhett
Rhett rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2011
Elizabeth Gray
Elizabeth Gray rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Bre
Jan 17, 2010 Bre rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010
Hilarious!! I just love Hashbrown!
Denise
Denise rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2013
Jeana
Jeana rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2012
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2016
Talaisa
Talaisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Esther
Esther rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2012
Frank Cole
Jun 13, 2011 Frank Cole rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mariah Overlock
Mariah Overlock rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2011
Tori
Tori rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2010
Shaylee Johnsen
Shaylee Johnsen rated it it was ok
Oct 31, 2016
Mindy
Feb 28, 2013 Mindy rated it really liked it
Even better then the first. Loved it. So funny. Full review www.minreadsandreviews.blogspot.com
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2011
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2010
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2013
Kristel Marley
Kristel Marley rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2011
Cass
Cass rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Katie Ann
Katie Ann rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2011
Shauna
Shauna rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2010
Loved It! 1 5 Feb 01, 2010 11:40AM
Frank L. Cole has lived in such exotic places as the Philippines and Kentucky, and currently lives with his wife and three children out west. While he strived for years to earn his publishing credits, Frank considers sharing his message of “Exercising Your Imagination” to over 45,000 kids across the country as his greatest accomplishment. The Guardians of the Finisher's Fury is Frank’s 7th publish ...more
More about Frank L. Cole...

Hashbrown Winters (4 books)
  • The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters