Start by marking “Life With Toddlers: 3 simple strategies to ease the struggle and raise happy, healthy toddlers” as Want to Read:

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Time to get tough, Mommies! Witty and fun, Life with Toddlers dishes out no-nonsense guidance and down to earth techniques. Pulling no punches, this mom of three lays out toddler discipline with empathy, and yes, a few migraines of her own! Most toddler books are filled with peachy, useless, it'll-be-fine advice. Well, no more!
Published June 11th 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Life With Toddlers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life With Toddlers

Carlie
Worth a read if you have toddlers or will soon. The author is down-to-earth and funny. Her writing is organized, to the point, and therefore quick and easy to follow, which says a lot coming from me in the midst of raising both a 2-year-old and a 3-year-old simultaneously with total scatter brain for reading comprehension. Your sense of humor is absolutely required or you will likely be offended by some of her blunt criticisms.

While I don't agree 100% with all of her parenting methods (I would f
Martine
This book gave me a feeling of control while my 2 year old was making me pull my hair out. It helps you realize you are doing it right and you just need to stick with it. It's written very girlfriend like. My husband is still trying to get through it-bless his heart:) It adds to all the other books I have read but I wouldn't say this is the one book you have to read to get through toddler-hood.
Hande
Hande marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Jeanine
Jeanine marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Souma Nada
Souma Nada marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Dalia
Dalia marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Jbhq
Jbhq marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Kelli Smith
Kelli Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Eliza Abraham
Eliza Abraham is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Michelle Remembers Toddler ABC Guide to Discipline: Quick Secrets to Loving Guidance Taboo Secrets of Pregnancy Tiger Tamer: Discipline for Challenging Behavior in 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Year Olds Gold: A Triple Champion's Story