Start by marking “Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #7)” as Want to Read:
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #7)

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne #7)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,001 ratings  ·  19 reviews
By day, Kusakabe Maron is an ordinary high school girl with more than her share of problems, But by night, she is Phantom Thief Jeanne. As the reincarnation of Joan of Arc, her mission is to steal demonpossessed paintings and neutralize their evil. Jeanne's only ally is the angle-in-training Finn. Together, they must fight evil by night while surviving high school by day.
Published January 24th 2007 by CMX (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 7

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSailor Moon, Vol. 01 by Naoko Takeuchi
Favorite Shoujo Manga
306th out of 595 books — 1,350 voters
Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 by Jun MochizukiDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaChobits, Vol. 05 by CLAMPBlack Butler, Vol. 06 by Yana TobosoKimi ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
Best Manga Covers
214th out of 421 books — 110 voters

More lists with this book...

Holly Letson
I loved how this series ended. It was so beautiful. Everyone ended up happy.
Maron passed on her power of being reborn to Finn, who was in turn reborn as her baby, Natsuki. (Natsuki was also Finn's name in her previous human life.) Access was reborn as Miyako's child, Shinji, who instantly fell in love with Natsuki at first sight.
Maron, of course, has now married Chiaki. Miyako has married Minazuki. Maron's parents have also remarried.
------------------
I won't post spoilers of how Maron/Jean
Sabrina "Look At My Books"
Amazing end. Amazing Manga.

I cried so much because of this beautiful happy end.

Soooooooo great :)
Verónica
SUPER RECOMENDABLE ESTE MANGA!!
Me a encanto todo en el.. el amor, la acción, las amistades, los familiares... Todos los personajes tienen algo que te va a gustar.
Maron es una estudiante de secundaria que tiene un secreto... Dios la ha enviado para combatir el mal pero tendrá un problema ya que en su vida aparecerá Chiaki un chico que va a su mismo instituto y que también tiene un secreto que no tardareis en deducir.
Este anime esta cargado de amor y poco a poco te vas dando cuenta que ellos son
Lesedelfin
Hikari
Allgemein: Jeanne ist einer meiner liebsten Manga. Er besticht durch eine wunderbare Geschichte, Charaktere zum Einfühlen, Geschehnisse aus dem Alltag als auch fantastische Begebenheiten. Jeanne beinhaltet alles, was ich liebe: Humor, Überraschungen, Gefühle, Tiefgang, Freundschaft, Liebe, Verantwortung und Fantasie.

Band 7: Der Abschluss der Reihe! Und was für einer. Ein Ende, das mir immer wieder Gänsehaut bereitet und mich sehr glücklich macht :) Man erfährt die Geschichte von Gott, Eva und Ad
Caroline Pisano
Oh god. This series. Hits so many cliches in each chapter. The pacing is also crazy and the story will randomly switch gears without any rhyme or reason. This is 100% fluff and should be read if you want to laugh at old school shoujo manga.
Wrenaria
Very sweet series. Everything wraps up very neatly and happily on the end, which I think suits the tone of the series just fine. It is not a perfect series, but it is definitely an enjoyable one. Also if you have seen the anime, you'll find the last few books are a bit different from their on screen counterparts, which for me was no problem at all and kind of added some freshness to the story, since I wasn't already acquainted with all the details.
Irene
This was a very cute series: part SAINT TAIL, part CARDCAPTOR SAKURA and part its own story, it developed easily, without becoming excessively monotone with the demon sealing plot.
The love story between Maron and Chiaki was very sweet and I liked the little resolution we get at the end, with Access and Fin.
All in all a very enjoyable summer read.
Дени Проданова
Както винаги всичко завърши щастливо и всички се уредиха. Единственото, което не ми хареса в тази манга е концепцията за Бог и Мао. Твърде далеч от моите възприятия за света, но като се абстрахираме от тях и ги приемем за метафора, то тогава историята става една приказна история за любовта.
Sara
Yeah... that ending was pretty lame. All the loose ends were tied up oh so neatly. The whole (view spoiler) thing was really cliche. Everything ended so conveniently. I'll admit the reincarnation was a little cute... but still.
Julie
Great end to a great series. Of course... I love endings that tie everything up nicely (and happily) at the finish.
Jennica
I still really liked it, but she did some things pertaining to my beliefs where I was all: "Eh..."
Donna Lyn
aww, such a happy ending. :) and still my fav manga artist!!
Rachel
This one is my 2nd favorite in this series. I loved loved loved it!!!
Gwendolyn
good book except the ending could have been better...
Steph
Jul 31, 2010 Steph rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
What a cute ending. Very lovely manga series.
Beni
its so much like the anime I love it
Edna Montes
Great way to finish the story :D
Marita
changed my life
Robyn
Robyn added it
Jul 01, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Stephy
Stephy added it
Jun 17, 2015
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Ceres, Celestial Legend: Monster (Ceres, Celestial Legend #10)
  • Mint Na Bokura, Vol. 01
  • Love Monster, volume 12
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura...

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (7 books)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 1 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #1)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 2 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #2)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 3 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #3)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #4)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 5 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #5)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 6 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #6)
Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 01 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 01 Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 1 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #1) Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 02 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 02

“God, I'm a girl with a cursed fate. I've fallen in love with a boy and I want to be happy.” 19 likes