Start by marking “In Passion and Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
In Passion and Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #4)
Preview

In Passion and Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles #4)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Now that Dante has found his mate, Brenden, all he wants to do is live in peace and be left alone. Unfortunately, peace is pretty hard to find when you are living with a clan of Drone Rebel Vampires. After years of being treated as second-class citizens by the Pure Born run government, the discrimination against the Drones has reached frightening new levels. Entire clans a ...more
Published August 15th 2009 by eXtasy Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about In Passion and Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Passion and Blood

Ayanna
See, I read these in random order based on title and hadn't seen the blurbs, so while the story started off with Dante and Brenden and some unresolved plot bunny about a werepanther, I thought this was mainly about Ethan and Zeke, which is why I found the Dante/Brenden-sex so weird.

Basically, I wasn't reading this for Dante/Brenden. (I saw the blurb and second-guessed myself. Took me a while to figure out whether or not this was actually the book I was trying to review.)

Oh, Ethan. So much angst-
Sui Lynn
This was a middle partial story. It ends in the middle of the story with no resolution or even a satisfactory romance. You learn a lot of background stuff on a lot of the characters but nothing really happens until the end of the story and then the story ends. The book just jerks you around and gives you a lot of history but nothing happens. I was very disappointed. If it weren't for the bit of information about Ethan, I'd say skip this book entirely as unnecessary.

I generally like this author a
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Since finding love with his mate Brenden, vampire Dante Toren has found the inner peace he’s longed for ever since his release from a hellish paranormal prison. But that peace comes with a price, as a new terror is never far from his mind – the fear of losing Brenden. Ever since his young mate developed a weapon that has done wonders for their rebel Drone clan in the war against the Pure Born vampires, there h
I skipped books 1&3 but I don't think it hurt the storyline too much. This book didn't seem to be about any 1 or 2 MC but more of a closure of the MC from book 2 and the intro for book 5 MC. It also helped move the story arc along in the series. I'm really enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
Lexi Ander
Yeh! I started the series because this is the book that I wanted to read. I don't like to start something in the middle of the series. Though I did cheat because I didn't start at the very beginning but at book 2 and in my impatience I skimmed here and there but I got enough to not be lost. It was worth the wait for me. Book three had a lot of sex and the last two chapters picked up with plot and character development to lead into book 4.

Book 4, In Pasion and Blood, there is a lot going on. My
Nikki ~The Critic~
POSSIBLE SPOILERS:::::::::

1.5 Stars - Not what I expected

I like this author and the worlds she creates so I wondering, what happened? I'm disappointed. There, in my opinion, was no romance. Dante and his lover, B (with his self-made light grenades) were still the center of attention with the appearance of the powerful, but asshole-ish magic-user, Ethan, who is the long lost brother of Rafe. There was no real advancement in the fight to save the drones. The hint of a soon-to-be romance did not sp
Ami
While the summary is about Zeke and Brenden, I actually love this book for Ethan *sigh*. Yeah, he is my favorite character so far in this series. As I skipped book #3 (it's an m/m/f, not my thing), I missed Ethan's first appearance. However, it's enough story of Ethan here -- including the prelude that will lead to that first scene of book #5 (that is the book that I first read in the series).
Lee
Okay, now we're talking. In Passion and Blood, the fourth book in the Drone Vampire Chronicles, kicks the series into high gear. Dante and Brenden's story continues, but the most interesting character so far is Ethan. He's going to be a good storyline.

I give In Passion and Blood four stars.

Cherie Noel
Dante + Brendan = hotness to the second power... WHAT(!) you haven't read any of the Drone Vampire series yet. Okay. Don't panic. NO, I SAID DON'T PANIC!! Get the first one. It's okay sweetie, no one hate you cause you haven't read them yet. Just. Go. Get. The. First. One. Now!!!!!
Gwengwel
Transition book that contain a lot of information and let us on a cliffhanger.

He was only five years old when is mother literally give him to the bad witch???
Veronica /  V
This is a fantastic series, I'm hooked. I can't believe this author had this series and it took me so long to read it.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Love this series. Five stars first read in 2010. Five stars for second read in 2012
Terrina Worley
Terrina Worley marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Maryellen Berwind
Maryellen Berwind marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Aly
Aly added it
Oct 04, 2014
  • Blood Of A Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • Diamond in the Shade 1
  • Covenant in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #2)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Natural Instincts (Instincts, #1)
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • Iron Man (Blood Slaves, #2)
  • Vamp Camp (Vamp Camp, #1)
  • City of Blood (Blood Eclipse, #3)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Mosaic Moon (Master Chronicles, #3)
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Adam & Peter, #2)
  • Haunted by Your Soul (Triquetra, #2)
  • Vertigo (Channeling Morpheus,  #2)
  • To Hate and To Hold  (Anaboris Clan, #1)
2047242
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac
More about Stephani Hecht...

Drone Vampire Chronicles (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Blood Lust (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #1)
  • Mad Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • Blood and Magic (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #3)
  • Saved by Love's Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #5)
  • A Cherished Christmas (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #6)
  • Bound by Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #7)
  • Reborn in Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #8)
  • Retribution in Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #9)
  • Enslaved By Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #10)
  • Blood and Alchemy (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #11)
Primal Passions (Lost Shifters, #1) Savage Awakenings (Lost Shifters, #3) A Feral Christmas (Lost Shifters, #2) Carnal Intentions (Lost Shifters, #4) An Assassin's Touch (Lost Shifters, #9)