Start by marking “The CEO's Contract Bride (New Zealand Knights, #2) (Silhouette Desire, #1776)” as Want to Read:
The CEO's Contract Bride (New Zealand Knights, #2) (Silhouette Desire, #1776)

The CEO's Contract Bride (New Zealand Knights, #2) (New Zealand Knights #2)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  5 reviews
With her wedding nine days away, Gwen Jones's fiance suddenly disappeared, along with her bank account. Now, to save her home, she had to marry businessman Declan Knight--the man with whom she'd shared one torrid, mistaken night of passion.

Declan also needed to marry in order to access his inheritance. So he agreed to Gwen's plan despite his previous vow to keep his hands
Published March 1st 2007 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published January 1st 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about The CEO's Contract Bride (New Zealand Knights, #2)

Paige
The night of Declan Knight's fiancee's funeral shouldn't have ended the way it did, with him in bed with her best friend, Gwen Jones. But it did and he couldn't take it back. So what did he do? Closed her off from his life had moved on.

But when she comes to him eight years later and tells him her fiancee and his fiance manger fled, cleaning out both their bank accounts, he can't help but feel this need to help. When he realizes that without his money he won't be able to start up his dream projec
Maura
A So-so book. I'm not sure I really buy the hatred/dislike that the two characters have for each other at the beginning of this book. I could believe discomfort, but outright dislike? Because you slept together out of guilt after your wife's funeral? I mean, come on, it's been 8 years since it happened!

Well, they find out that it's best if they get married. So they do and despite the contract agreement not to sleep together, they do. And with all the ups and down these two have, it almost feels
Tia
Surprisingly this is the only novel in the Knight's series that doesn't involve one of the brothers getting the heroine pregnant. Although it was an alright novel, the moral values in it were pretty despicable in my opinion. I was turned off by some of the aspects in the book greatly. Other than that it was well written and a great addition to the series.
Jen Taylor
A cute story filled with how all encompassing love truly can be and how fast it can sneak into your heart when you least expect it.
Sami
Not one of the best.
Gyza Hilario
Gyza Hilario marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Starlet
Starlet marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Vivid
Vivid added it
Aug 21, 2014
Daiane Eliad
Daiane Eliad marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jul 07, 2014
Krishnaveni Naidu
Krishnaveni Naidu marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Heidi
Heidi added it
Sep 29, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Always an avid reader, I was introduced to the joy of reading romance at the age of 13 by an elderly neighbour. Each week I’d visit her and we'd sort through bags and boxes of books - she didn’t know it then but she’d unleashed a monster! A wannabe romance writer monster. At the age of 15 and totally inspired by the books I'd read, I tried my hand at my first romance novel (an abysmal attempt whic ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...
A Father's Secret Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4) The Boss's Christmas Seduction (New Zealand Knights, #1) (Silhouette Desire, #1758) For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3) For Love of a Cowboy (Montana Born Fair, #3)