Start by marking “Propositioning the Rich Italian” as Want to Read:
Propositioning the Rich Italian

Propositioning the Rich Italian (Wicked Seduction #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Tierra Davis is shocked when her fiancé abandons her at the altar. She knows just how to get over it when she meets a painstakingly handsome stranger. What better way to start over than to have a two-week affair with a complete stranger?

Antonio Carabelli walks into the bar of the hotel he co-owns after the end of a hard day and is intrigued by the woman he finds sitting t
Published January 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc

To ask other readers questions about Propositioning the Rich Italian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Propositioning the Rich Italian

ARe Cafe
Just a Little Fling is a contemporary, interracial romance featuring an Italian businessman who falls in love with an African American woman vacationing in Italy. The story paints a beautiful picture of Italy with wonderful attention to detail given to chronicling the places Nia and Luciano visit as they get to know each other.

Their chemistry and camaraderie is readily believable, despite their short courtship. Their passion is also believable from the beginning and it seemed perfectly logical t
Lady Raven RAVE!
I like the book and the plot Tierra and Antonio was perfect from beginning to end too perfect I finish the book thinking not once did they have an disagreement it was smooth sailing but it is what it is. I love Antonio's family they made you feel apart of the family I would have liked to have known though if Antonio's brother Carlo ended up with Daniella or if his sister is still single I know this isn't there story but it would have been nice to know. I don't want to give the impression that i ...more
Bennita
3 1/2 stars.

This book was originally released with different character names, so the H/h names are different in my review.

This was a very sweet romance that every woman can relate to. Nia caught her fiance sleeping with her best friend, which may not necessarily be an original storyline, but it served its purpose. Nia decides to go on her honeymoon to Italy and have a meaningless fling. What she doesn't expect is Luciano. He's sexy, rich, caring, a gentleman and the first man to give Nia and org
D.lee
I really enjoyed this story. Tierra decides to take her honeymoon vacation to Rome despite being jilted at the alter, when her fiance' leaves her for her best friend.

Tierra decides to embark upon a no strings attached affair, and in walks Antonio Carabelli. It's instant chemistry and love at first sight for both of them, even though neither are totally ready to admit it.

I like the fact there wasn't the usually fall in love, break up then get back together formula to this story. Antonio is patien
Carla
I loved this story as well. Tierra does something that many women wish they would have done. And if I tell you what she did you would be mad at for spoiling the story. Let me tell you if I were not married I would be on my way to Rome so fast.

Enjoy it
Ragatnia Clara
This is my first book Stephanie Morris, and I liked it. Antonio is a man who you can't resist, even after you being jilted at the altar by your ex soon-to-be-husband and betrayed bestfriend.
Neysa Harris
Neysa Harris marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 27, 2014
Tangela
Tangela marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Didichan
Didichan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Craig
Craig added it
Jun 25, 2014
Nads
Nads marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Teinevai
Teinevai marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Stephanie Morris is the author of interracial/multicultural and paranormal romance/erotica. She loves to write according to her moods but you will always get a story that combines a sensual energy with a captivating storyline. A native of the Dallas, TX area, Stephanie currently resides in Fort Worth, TX.

Stephanie currently has a release out titled Better Late Than Never. This is the first book in
More about Stephanie Morris...
Staking His Claim Better Late Than Never (The Smith Sister's Trilogy #1) The Price of Passion Cutting To The Chase Playing For Keeps (The Smith Sister's Trilogy #2)