Start by marking “Propositioning the Rich Italian” as Want to Read:
Propositioning the Rich Italian

Propositioning the Rich Italian (Wicked Seduction #1)

Tierra Davis is shocked when her fiancé abandons her at the altar. She knows just how to get over it when she meets a painstakingly handsome stranger. What better way to start over than to have a two-week affair with a complete stranger?

Antonio Carabelli walks into the bar of the hotel he co-owns after the end of a hard day and is intrigued by the woman he finds sitting t
Published January 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc

To ask other readers questions about Propositioning the Rich Italian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Propositioning the Rich Italian

Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
I like the book and the plot Tierra and Antonio was perfect from beginning to end too perfect I finish the book thinking not once did they have an disagreement it was smooth sailing but it is what it is. I love Antonio's family they made you feel apart of the family I would have liked to have known though if Antonio's brother Carlo ended up with Daniella or if his sister is still single I know this isn't there story but it would have been nice to know. I don't want to give the impression that i ...more
Bennita
3 1/2 stars.

This book was originally released with different character names, so the H/h names are different in my review.

This was a very sweet romance that every woman can relate to. Nia caught her fiance sleeping with her best friend, which may not necessarily be an original storyline, but it served its purpose. Nia decides to go on her honeymoon to Italy and have a meaningless fling. What she doesn't expect is Luciano. He's sexy, rich, caring, a gentleman and the first man to give Nia and org
D.lee
Nov 23, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Tierra decides to take her honeymoon vacation to Rome despite being jilted at the alter, when her fiance' leaves her for her best friend.

Tierra decides to embark upon a no strings attached affair, and in walks Antonio Carabelli. It's instant chemistry and love at first sight for both of them, even though neither are totally ready to admit it.

I like the fact there wasn't the usually fall in love, break up then get back together formula to this story. Antonio is patien
Carla
Feb 27, 2011 Carla rated it it was amazing
I loved this story as well. Tierra does something that many women wish they would have done. And if I tell you what she did you would be mad at for spoiling the story. Let me tell you if I were not married I would be on my way to Rome so fast.

Enjoy it
Ragatnia Clara
Oct 25, 2013 Ragatnia Clara rated it really liked it
This is my first book Stephanie Morris, and I liked it. Antonio is a man who you can't resist, even after you being jilted at the altar by your ex soon-to-be-husband and betrayed bestfriend.
Fatima McKindra
Fatima McKindra rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Lolita
Lolita rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Will2pear95
Will2pear95 rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2011
G
G rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Rolanda
Rolanda rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2010
Rennessajackson
Rennessajackson rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2013
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014
Deniseskelton
Deniseskelton rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Jeanine
Jeanine rated it it was ok
Nov 21, 2012
Anne
Anne rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2012
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2013
Jessie Adejobi
Jessie Adejobi rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2013
wjsapphire
wjsapphire rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2012
Lotta
Lotta rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2012
Delsola
Delsola rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Serena
Serena rated it liked it
May 03, 2012
Nicole Farrier
Nicole Farrier rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2014
Mia
Mia rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Alicia Coleman
Alicia Coleman rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2010
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Nicole Wesley
Nicole Wesley rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
LaShonta
LaShonta rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2010
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
Belinda
Belinda rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Stephanie Morris is the author of interracial/multicultural and paranormal romance/erotica. She loves to write according to her moods but you will always get a story that combines a sensual energy with a captivating storyline. A native of the Dallas, TX area, Stephanie currently resides in Fort Worth, TX.

Stephanie currently has a release out titled Better Late Than Never. This is the first book in
More about Stephanie Morris...