Start by marking “Moving In” as Want to Read:
Moving In

Moving In

When Diane and Trigvey move into the same building on the same day, more than their suitcases get tangled up.

All his life Trigvey never once doubted his calling to be a doctor, but an accident in the ER has him doubting himself. Diane's willingness to listen helps him get his head on straight. If only he felt worthy of a woman like her.

Diane is the kind of woman who would
Published February 3rd 2010 by The Wild Rose Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Moving In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving In

ARe Cafe
Mar 22, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it really liked it
Shelves: trs-picks
This is my first book by Alice Audrey. I enjoyed her writing style and the mood of her book. Her characters were emotionally charged and believable. The story line was sweet and delved into the baggage both main characters were burdened with. The diversity of Diane’s friends was comical, yet so effective. They played a great part in the overall book’s happenings.

The chemistry was electric but vaguely written. That proved that a book can handle sensuality without being explicit. I recommend this
Guta Bauer
Sep 27, 2010 Guta Bauer rated it really liked it
What is better: being a housewife or distancing herself from men forever? That’s the struggle Diane seems to be facing when she meets the handsome and strange doctor Trigvey while moving into her new house.

After being turn down by her ex-fiancé a little before the wedding, the woman that seems to be the perfect housewife lives in fear, trying to run away from the day that she will fall in love and will want to be someone’s wife. Or slave, like she sometimes puts it to Trigvey.

[...]

Read more at h
kelley
Oct 28, 2014 kelley rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010, kindle, romance
I enjoyed reading "Moving In". The book is short, sweet, light-hearted and just plain fun. The story revolves around the two principles, Diane and Trigvey (what a creative name) and the process of the two getting aquainted, trying to avoid the whole falling in love thing and in the end capitulating. It was a great read for the week of Valentines.

This is the debut novel for author Alice Audrey. I've been following her blog for a year now, her excitement over the publication of her work was fun to
Ericka Scott
Mar 08, 2011 Ericka Scott rated it really liked it
As I started the first chapter, I was a bit confused. Too many women running in and out of the apartment had my head spinning. I stuck through to the second chapter, and boy am I glad. I finished he rest of the book in one sitting!

Alice Audrey has created a sentimental and sweet romance that brought more than just one tear to my eye at the end.

4.5 hearts!
Murphy's Library
Murphy's Library rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2010
Alice Audrey
Feb 24, 2010 Alice Audrey rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tricia
Tricia rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014