Start by marking “Marchese's Forgotten Bride” as Want to Read:
Marchese's Forgotten Bride

Marchese's Forgotten Bride

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  712 ratings  ·  35 reviews
When Alessandro Marchese strides into the headquarters of his latest acquisition, one person is particularly struck by his awesome presence... The tingling of Cassie's skin lets her know her new boss is the man who left her pregnant with twins! And now it seems he's forgotten her altogether!

But the formidable Italian is more affected by Cassie than he lets on. The darknes
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2899, 192 pages
Published March 1st 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published August 21st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Marchese's Forgotten Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marchese's Forgotten Bride

K. Bell
willaful
Ah, amnesia and angst, awesome! Not to mention some bitchin' bitter betrayal. I really enjoyed this story, for the most part. Perhaps the best thing about it was the hero, who not only seems to have an actual personality but is physically vulnerable in a way that's almost unheard of in recent HPs. (The accident that caused his amnesia has left him prone to blackouts.) Reid's phrasing is sometimes a little odd--people "husk" and "enthuse" and even "teeth out" their dialog--but she can really writ ...more
R
Mo
The H in this book...

The h...

description

My reaction to their stupidity...

Penny Watson
I pretty much loved this whole book until the end. The idea is stellar, and a bit different for HP.

However, the final 2 paragraphs of this book were wack! We finally get to the big moment, the big HEA, the hero and heroine are about to make sweet, sweet love to each other, and what does the hero say...

"I'm going to make love to you until you think you're dying."

Um, WHAT?

That totally creeped me out. DYING? Seriously? CREEP-EEEEEEEE!

And then the heroine says "Oh yes, please." Last sentence of book
Tishke
How can someone go from hating a person to falling back in bed with them within few hours?

This is an amnesia story with a good for nothing jerk as the lead male and a woman who becomes a slave to her libido as the lead female. What I really found interesting is that the idiot was her only sexual experience... her one and only night to be exact... She had no sex or desire to have sex for over six years but once she looked at this man she despised, her lady parts started singing. I think she need
Cecilia
Marajean
Maybe this book deserves to be read again.

The heroine was dating a guy and he got her into bed. He proposes marriage but goes the next day to visit his family and tell them about her and never returns. The heroine calls him, texts him, etc but nothing. Finally she finds out she's pregnant so she calls and texts him again and actually gets him on the phone. He tells her he doesn't know her, doesn't want to know her and don't ever call this number again.

So the heroine gives birth to twins and 6 ye
Maggie
Sep 04, 2012 Maggie added it
رومولا الن
قرأتها بعنوان العروس المنسيه
Kaycee Sapinoso
Reading Harlequin Presents has been one of my guilty pleasures. I can usually enjoy it no matter how the author spins it. Marchese's Forgotten Bride is a pretty good book.

Six years ago, Cassie and Sandro were in a happy relationship or so she thought until Sandro went back home and never came back. And when she tried to call him when she learned that she's pregnant with twins, Sandro ruthlessly told her “I don’t know you, I don’t want to know you, please don’t ring this number again.” Scared an
Dianna

Six years ago, Cassie had two romantic weeks with Sandro, culminating in a single night of unprotected passion. He was all, gosh, love you heaps, let’s get married, yeah? Just gotta head back to Italy for a while, but will definitely call. Bye!

He didn’t call. For two months, Cassie left him voice mails and sent him texts. In her last effort, she actually got him on the phone, told him she was pregnant and he said: never call again.

Bastard.

So she didn’t. She gave birth to twins, got a job as an
Hina Tabassum
Very convenient for him to have amnesia when he did and left her to fend for herself and the twins,
Midniteillusion
I loved the idea of the book from the description and for the first hundred pages or so I loved the book, would have given it 5 stars. But then the heroine stops standing up for herself and the hero goes from women's right to being a lying, blackmailing Jerk. I really thought I was going to like this book and am disappointing but the way the story ended. Even at the very end of the book, within the last 2-3 pages he is still lying to her and she's just "it's okay I love you". It's almost like th ...more
Netha
Alessandro Marchese strides into the headquarters of his latest acquisition, one person is particularly struck by his awesome presence… The tingling of Cassie’s skin lets her know her new boss is the man who left her – pregnant with twins! And now it seems he’s forgotten her altogether!

novel yg cukup bikin pala pening sekaligus gondok.....

cassie, 5 tahun yg lalu berlibur & bertemu pria idamannya, sandro. sepanjang 2 minggu mereka saling merayu hingga suatu saat sandro menghilang meninggalkan
Geovanna Maya
La historia era buena, la verdad es que no creí que me fuera a gustar pero mi problema fue en el final, no fue tan malo pero no fue tampoco bueno, creo que a la autora le falto algo, mas explicación y que no fuera tan fácil el final, apresar de que disfrute del libro y los personajes no me gusto que en las últimas paginas no me lo creyera mucho, es decir, le falto explicaciones (como mencione antes) y sobretodo mas sentimientos.
Andrea Moreno
Alessandro Marchese como ptotagonista deja mucho q desear... y de eso nada bno
Jenny
Beautiful and angsty love story!
Yessenia Andaverde
Not bad, but I was expecting more.
mad4rombks
It's been some time since I read an HP and as much as I loved Reid's older HPs, this one was just OK for me. I lost count how many times the heroine said "I hate you!", yet that didn't stop her from falling into his arms whenever they were together. As with most HPs, 2 pages before it ended "I hate you" changed to "I love you" Typical Harlequin Presents, wasn't the best one I've read but then again, it wasn't the worst either so for that, 3 stars.
Sheng
Jennifer Bartlett
The book was a good romance, but the plot line was a little over-the-top. Marchese didn't, in my mind, make up for past hurts enough to equal a happy ending. I thought a little more of the story could have been spent getting past old hurts and coming to terms with the fact that he had two children he didn't realize he had.
Tia
It was okay, the ending was a bit short and kind of bogus. Other than that I liked the whole theme. I felt very emotionally connected to the heroine and had absolutely no clue how she was able to forgive him. I don't know if I could forgive anyone after being that betrayed. It was pure chaos!
Cary
One of those Harlequin quick reads... with all the plots twists and devices that make a love story move along not so smoothly until one or the other realizes it really is love and can forgive all the pain. Several sexual encounters but not too heavy on the descriptive words there!!
sbf20112011
Not bad -- not the best Michelle Reid ever, but still good emotion and angst. I liked the twist of the hero's physical vulnerability.
Bukola
Not my favorite Michelle Reid book.. But it was okay. Angsty! The attraction between these two was off the chains!!
April Brookshire
The hero was kinda shady and selfish, but the story was entertaining.

I always like Michelle Reid books.
Yui
Just 2stars for the darn hints about the mother, 2sisters and younger brother's behavior. I hate lose ends.
  • Tempestuous Reunion
  • Sensible Housekeeper, Scandalously Pregnant (Presents Extra)
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • The Innocent's Surrender
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • The Italian's Stolen Bride
  • The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!)
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • One Night... Nine Month Scandal
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
Hi, my name is Michelle Reid and I’ve been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for the last twenty years, and the crazy part about it is that I only realised it had been twenty years while updating this page!

So, hang on for a minute while I take this huge milestone in....

Twenty years with almost forty books published or in the pipeline ... I know it isn’t a great average when compared with some
More about Michelle Reid...
Gold Ring of Betrayal The Ultimate Betrayal The Price of a Bride Mia and the Powerful Greek (The Balfour Brides, #1) Marriage on the Rebound