Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped: 400 All-New Facts About the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Legend of Chuck Norris Lives On

After the deadly duo of The Truth About Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T roundhouse-kicked bestseller lists, Ian Spector returns to complete the thrillogy that has become just as unstoppable, herculean, and legendary as Chuck Norris himself. Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped reveals 400 all-new facts about the roughest, toughest, an...more
Published May 4th 2010 by Gotham (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped

Alisa
Crop circles lay down for Chuck Norris.... Rice Krispies rufuse to make a peep for fear of Chuck Norris.... the stock in belt sanders will forever be high due to Chuck Norris.... and I will never be able to look at sperm without thinking about Chuck Norris's bad ass dominant sperm...lol... Great, great book that kept myself and my old people pee-ing our pants... well, for them it was literally... for me... not so much...lol...
Scooter
I paid a rather large sum for this book whilst waiting at an airport to get home from touring with my band. At the time, in my sleep deprived/hungover mind it seemed like a great idea. Apart from a few chuckles and even less laughs this book isnt going to claim any prizes. I gave it two stars on the account that the illustrations that accompany the text was great.
Angel
Just when you thought it was safe to venture out, here is another collection of Chuck Norris facts to amuse you. I think I caught one or two repeats, but overall, most of the "facts" are new. Overall, this is an easy and amusing reading. The fact that stuck with me, for some reason: Chuck Norris is the reason Jack is still in the box.
Charles
I didn't think this one was quite as funny as the earlier two. There was a bit more off-color sort of "factoids" in this one, although there were plenty of those in the earlier two books as well. All in all, though, I got some laughs.

Let's hope Chuck Norris doesn't read my positive reviews of these books and kill me. :)
Peter Kauffmann
Reasonably funny, but I still feel like I'm taking the easy way out on my 12 Months, 12 Books challenge. I mostly read this one because I found it sitting around.
Taruia
The first one was better - this is like Ghostbusters 2 - there was no sequel but they made one anyway an in doing so diluted the franchise.
Emily
plenty of out loud laughs, but also quite a few grimmices. I know that they are supposed to be funny, but beating women is never funny.
Kristina  UK
utter tripe, rubbish, the only good thing was i found the book in my house and i'm sure i didn't spend any money on it.
William Bradford
One of the funniest books I have ever read.
Monica
Pretty funny. Easy/ quick read. Guilty pleasure.
Shelly
Just. Plain. Entertaining.
Shari Schawo
Jun 08, 2011 Shari Schawo rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who wants a bad laugh
Shelves: humor
Kim
Kim added it
Aug 10, 2014
Satch Bigsby
Satch Bigsby marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jun 20, 2014
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Mar 02, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Computational biology major at Brown University and creator of the Chuck Norris fact fact generator.

He also made fact generators about other celebritues.
More about Ian Spector...
The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human Chuck Norris Vs. Mr. T: 400 Facts About the Baddest Dudes in the History of Ever The Last Stand of Chuck Norris: 400 All New Facts About the Most Terrifying Man in the Universe Chuck Norris: Longer and Harder: The Complete Chronicle of the World's Deadliest, Sexiest, and Beardiest Man Chuck Norris: : Longer & Harder