Start by marking “Northern Soul Revival” as Want to Read:
Northern Soul Revival

Northern Soul Revival

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
'Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?' 'I'm asking you to be my family. You can be my girlfriend too though, if you like'. Carl has always carried a vague torch for his old friend Joss, one that has burned brighter as the rest of his life continues to disappoint him. The night before he skips the country to find himself a future he decides to live out his fantasy, givi ...more
Published December 19th 2009 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Northern Soul Revival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Northern Soul Revival

Aimee
Feb 05, 2010 Aimee rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, chick-lit, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. It's a really nice read, predictable bur nice. You couldn't help but want to shake Joss in some parts but then feel sorry for her in the very next sentence. The way the chapters were of each persons point of view of the same time made you care for the characters more. I particularly enjoyed seeing city names like Leeds and Sheffield in there, being from Hull it very much reminded me of home.
Alison Brownlee
Nov 29, 2013 Alison Brownlee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-ve-loved
Not usually my sort of read but it was recommended by a lady in my library and I'm glad tat I paid attention. I loved this book and could not but it down, now Shakespeare it isn't and it is very predictable. But what it is is an enjoyable page turner that tells the story from the girl and the boys POV which is entertaining. I liked the characters, setting and conversations where all funny and real. Defiantly one for the beach come summer.
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2016
Zoe Horne
Zoe Horne rated it liked it
May 11, 2014
Layla
Layla marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2010
A&S
A&S is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013