Start by marking “Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  73 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Introduces kitchen equipment and basic cooking rules and includes simple recipes for cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soups, salads, beverages, and other dishes.
Published June 1st 1990 by Golden Press (first published 1975)

To ask other readers questions about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Carly
Jan 13, 2015 Carly rated it it was amazing
I've never actually tried any of the recipes, but I spent hours reading through this book as a kid. So fun!
Sarah Kelsey
May 10, 2011 Sarah Kelsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, food
This was my first cookbook, a Christmas present back in my childhood. I loved it as a kid. I think it sparked my desire to learn to cook. I still remember wondering why Mom fried toasted cheese sandwiches in a frying pan but Cinderella baked them on a cookie sheet in the oven. The Seven Dwarves cupcakes were good, if a bit dry. I don't use any of these recipes now that I'm off gluten and dairy, but this is still the book I use as a hard surface when I'm grading essays.
Angela
Sent to me in 1975 by my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Rad. I am missing a few pages, but so many of the recipes are just fun...

Cinderella's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
The Seven Dwarves Cupcakes

I will have to find this book, so I can add it as an edition -- as mine is obviously published before 1990 :-) (I added my copy, with a picture...Yeah!!)
Tara
Nov 06, 2007 Tara rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: parents and culinary-minded kids
Shelves: culinary
This was my very first cookbook! My mother still has my copy, and I picked up another at the local bookstore. I remember making a lot of the recipes in the book and feeling so proud of the finished product. The recipes aren't very difficult at all and are perfect for kids just starting to experiment in the kitchen (with supervision, of course).
Meltha
Jan 16, 2009 Meltha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Aww, I got this when I was nine at a shop in DisneyWorld on a family vacation (different cover, though)! It has some surprisingly good recipes in it. Also, the spinning wheel, also known as a chocolate covered donut with a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top, was pretty dang neat.
Melody
Jan 21, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me and my mom's favorite cookbook. Easy, and basic & fun recipes that are simple to adapt as well! Plus the artwork in the book is so cute and sometimes I look at the cookbook just for the pictures.
Spacemanspiff
Mar 24, 2011 Spacemanspiff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, cookbook
I can't recall if I actually made anything as a child from this cookbook... no recipes stick out that is. But I do remember the pictures and that was enough in my book! :)
Katherine Willis Pershey
Dec 14, 2008 Katherine Willis Pershey rated it it was amazing
This is a different edition than the one I used as a kid, but MAN I loved this cookbook. I'm going to track down a used copy someday.
Olivia
Nov 29, 2008 Olivia rated it it was amazing
I think that walt is a good author.
s o n n a
Mar 13, 2009 s o n n a rated it liked it
this is AWESOME!!!!
Nicole B. Cook
Nicole B. Cook rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Michelle (In Libris Veritas) rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Le Khanh
Le Khanh marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Kyndl Preston
Kyndl Preston rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2016
Lisa Hergenrader
Lisa Hergenrader marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Pattie Godfrey
Pattie Godfrey marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Rachel Meyers
Rachel Meyers rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Jennifer Wagnon
Jennifer Wagnon marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Becky D. Fatzinger
Becky D. Fatzinger rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Brittany Jessie
Brittany Jessie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2016
Meredith J. Sanschagrin
Meredith J. Sanschagrin rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
Sue-Leigh
Sue-Leigh marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Chloe Brownhill
Chloe Brownhill rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Karen
Karen added it
Jan 19, 2016
Stephanie Courtois
Stephanie Courtois marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
JAMIE HAMILTON
JAMIE HAMILTON rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Snow White cupcakes 1 1 Mar 12, 2013 05:02PM
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias ”Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...