Start by marking “Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Introduces kitchen equipment and basic cooking rules and includes simple recipes for cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soups, salads, beverages, and other dishes.
Published June 1st 1990 by Golden Press (first published 1975)

To ask other readers questions about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Sarah Kelsey
This was my first cookbook, a Christmas present back in my childhood. I loved it as a kid. I think it sparked my desire to learn to cook. I still remember wondering why Mom fried toasted cheese sandwiches in a frying pan but Cinderella baked them on a cookie sheet in the oven. The Seven Dwarves cupcakes were good, if a bit dry. I don't use any of these recipes now that I'm off gluten and dairy, but this is still the book I use as a hard surface when I'm grading essays.
Angela
Sent to me in 1975 by my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Rad. I am missing a few pages, but so many of the recipes are just fun...

Cinderella's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
The Seven Dwarves Cupcakes

I will have to find this book, so I can add it as an edition -- as mine is obviously published before 1990 :-) (I added my copy, with a picture...Yeah!!)
Tara
Nov 06, 2007 Tara rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents and culinary-minded kids
Shelves: culinary
This was my very first cookbook! My mother still has my copy, and I picked up another at the local bookstore. I remember making a lot of the recipes in the book and feeling so proud of the finished product. The recipes aren't very difficult at all and are perfect for kids just starting to experiment in the kitchen (with supervision, of course).
Meltha
Aww, I got this when I was nine at a shop in DisneyWorld on a family vacation (different cover, though)! It has some surprisingly good recipes in it. Also, the spinning wheel, also known as a chocolate covered donut with a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top, was pretty dang neat.
Melody
Me and my mom's favorite cookbook. Easy, and basic & fun recipes that are simple to adapt as well! Plus the artwork in the book is so cute and sometimes I look at the cookbook just for the pictures.
Spacemanspiff
I can't recall if I actually made anything as a child from this cookbook... no recipes stick out that is. But I do remember the pictures and that was enough in my book! :)
Katherine Willis Pershey
This is a different edition than the one I used as a kid, but MAN I loved this cookbook. I'm going to track down a used copy someday.
Olivia
I think that walt is a good author.
s o n n a
this is AWESOME!!!!
Elsa
Elsa marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Eliberta
Eliberta marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Sebastian
Sebastian marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Morgan Scott
Morgan Scott is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2014
Matthias
Matthias marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Océane Petrus
Océane Petrus marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Snow White cupcakes 1 1 Mar 12, 2013 05:02PM
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)