Start by marking “The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride” as Want to Read:
The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

Entertaining expert David Tutera opens his files to reveal a wealth of detailed information about creating that perfect day, featuring advice about everything from wording invitations to negotiating with caterers, planning the meal to throwing an event on a budget.

The same insight celebrity entertaining and wedding expert David Tutera gives to his A-list clientele is now a
Published January 5th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Big White Book of Weddings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big White Book of Weddings

Renee
Aug 06, 2015 Renee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Before you get engaged you have this pinterest board and all these ideas of what a great wedding you’re going to have. You’re going to look so good in that size four designer gown. You’re going to have flowers on everything. You’re guests are going to be in awe of what an amazing wedding you threw.

Then your boyfriend gets down on one knee and gives you a ring and you’re taken from the magical world of pinterest into the real world of wedding planning where you’re so stressed you’re eating cheese
Jun 20, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a fan of David Tutera's famous show "My Fair Wedding," I had to give this book a try. I mean...a sneak peek into the methods of a wedding planning genius? Yes, please!

I was not disappointed. Each section was well-thought-out, easy to navigate, and had excellent insights. He used a variety of fun (anonymous) anecdotes from his past experiences, to draw home the right points or to illustrate his reasonings behind certain choices. There were several things that I would never have thought about t
Stefanie
Useful tips and fun to read if you're a fan of David Tutera, but a lot of his suggestions and tips are not really what I would follow for my own wedding. Overall though, there is helpful and interesting info!
Sally
Mar 22, 2011 Sally rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Must read for any event coordinator or wedding planner!
Kristin
Jul 06, 2011 Kristin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really loved it. I think the best thing to take from this book is the fact that your wedding is about the love between the couple. the end of the book brought tears to my eyes.
Jessica
Nov 13, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great wedding tips. Very easy to read.
Deborah Morgan
Sep 06, 2010 Deborah Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction-adult
Great ideas for the bride to be, or in this case, the mother of the bride. If you are a fan of David Tutera, this book is a must read. It helps you solidify your ideas into reality.
Jane
Jun 06, 2011 Jane rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-2011
Wasn't bad but nothing I wanted to use for our wedding. Not for me.
Aman
Jun 16, 2012 Aman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved all the little ideas David gives in this book. I felt like he was there as I planned my wedding.
Ginny
Why do I feel like a sell-out after finishing flipping through this book?
Robyn
Robyn rated it really liked it
May 03, 2011
Allison Pulliam
Allison Pulliam rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Stephanie Huff
Stephanie Huff rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2014
Nadia
Nadia rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Donna Garcia
Donna Garcia rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2016
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2010
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
May 24, 2012
emily
emily rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Nicci Whitwer
Nicci Whitwer rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2013
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2014
Erica Wilks
Erica Wilks rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2012
Cindi Robinson
Cindi Robinson rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2011
Taleah
Taleah rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2014
Taryn
Taryn rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2011
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2014