Start by marking “The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride” as Want to Read:
The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

Entertaining expert David Tutera opens his files to reveal a wealth of detailed information about creating that perfect day, featuring advice about everything from wording invitations to negotiating with caterers, planning the meal to throwing an event on a budget.

The same insight celebrity entertaining and wedding expert David Tutera gives to his A-list clientele is now a
Published January 5th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Big White Book of Weddings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big White Book of Weddings

Renee
Oct 19, 2015 Renee rated it it was amazing
Before you get engaged you have this pinterest board and all these ideas of what a great wedding you’re going to have. You’re going to look so good in that size four designer gown. You’re going to have flowers on everything. You’re guests are going to be in awe of what an amazing wedding you threw.

Then your boyfriend gets down on one knee and gives you a ring and you’re taken from the magical world of pinterest into the real world of wedding planning where you’re so stressed you’re eating cheese
Aug 04, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
As a fan of David Tutera's famous show "My Fair Wedding," I had to give this book a try. I mean...a sneak peek into the methods of a wedding planning genius? Yes, please!

I was not disappointed. Each section was well-thought-out, easy to navigate, and had excellent insights. He used a variety of fun (anonymous) anecdotes from his past experiences, to draw home the right points or to illustrate his reasonings behind certain choices. There were several things that I would never have thought about t
Stefanie
Dec 31, 2011 Stefanie rated it liked it
Useful tips and fun to read if you're a fan of David Tutera, but a lot of his suggestions and tips are not really what I would follow for my own wedding. Overall though, there is helpful and interesting info!
Deborah Morgan
Sep 06, 2010 Deborah Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction-adult
Great ideas for the bride to be, or in this case, the mother of the bride. If you are a fan of David Tutera, this book is a must read. It helps you solidify your ideas into reality.
Kristin
Jan 12, 2012 Kristin rated it it was amazing
really loved it. I think the best thing to take from this book is the fact that your wedding is about the love between the couple. the end of the book brought tears to my eyes.
Aman
Jun 16, 2012 Aman rated it it was amazing
Loved all the little ideas David gives in this book. I felt like he was there as I planned my wedding.
Ginny
Dec 19, 2011 Ginny rated it it was ok
Why do I feel like a sell-out after finishing flipping through this book?
Denise
Oct 14, 2013 Denise rated it liked it
Another good one for wedding planning--more strategic than tactical advice.
Jane
Jun 06, 2011 Jane rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-read-2011
Wasn't bad but nothing I wanted to use for our wedding. Not for me.
Sally
Mar 30, 2011 Sally rated it really liked it
Must read for any event coordinator or wedding planner!
Courtney Maccallum
Courtney Maccallum marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
GraCo
GraCo marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Cindi Robinson
Cindi Robinson rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Ravana McPherson
Ravana McPherson marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Brandy Kay
Brandy Kay marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Nicole Carina
Nicole Carina rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Emily Burton
Emily Burton marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Allison Buck
Allison Buck rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2016
Mary Dennehy
Mary Dennehy rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Jewel
Jewel rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Maranda
Maranda marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Tarah Sipes
Tarah Sipes rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2015
Brooke Hudson
Brooke Hudson rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Heather Auer
Heather Auer rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2015