The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

The Big White Book of Weddings: A How-to Guide for the Savvy, Stylish Bride

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Entertaining expert David Tutera opens his files to reveal a wealth of detailed information about creating that perfect day, featuring advice about everything from wording invitations to negotiating with caterers, planning the meal to throwing an event on a budget.

The sameinsight celebrityentertaining and wedding expert David Tutera gives to hisA-list clientele isnow atyou...more
Published January 5th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2010)

As a fan of David Tutera's famous show "My Fair Wedding," I had to give this book a try. I mean...a sneak peek into the methods of a wedding planning genius? Yes, please!

I was not disappointed. Each section was well-thought-out, easy to navigate, and had excellent insights. He used a variety of fun (anonymous) anecdotes from his past experiences, to draw home the right points or to illustrate his reasonings behind certain choices. There were several things that I would never have thought about t...more
Stefanie
Useful tips and fun to read if you're a fan of David Tutera, but a lot of his suggestions and tips are not really what I would follow for my own wedding. Overall though, there is helpful and interesting info!
Deborah Morgan
Great ideas for the bride to be, or in this case, the mother of the bride. If you are a fan of David Tutera, this book is a must read. It helps you solidify your ideas into reality.
Kristin
really loved it. I think the best thing to take from this book is the fact that your wedding is about the love between the couple. the end of the book brought tears to my eyes.
Aman
Loved all the little ideas David gives in this book. I felt like he was there as I planned my wedding.
Ginny
Why do I feel like a sell-out after finishing flipping through this book?
Denise
Another good one for wedding planning--more strategic than tactical advice.
Jane
Wasn't bad but nothing I wanted to use for our wedding. Not for me.
Sally
Must read for any event coordinator or wedding planner!
Longhair
Longhair is currently reading it
May 20, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Alicia Anderson
Alicia Anderson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Party Planner My Fair Wedding: Finding Your Vision . . . Through His Revisions! Big Birthdays: The Party Planner Celebrates Life's Milestones A Passion for Parties: Your Guide to Elegant Entertaining My Fair Wedding: Finding Your Vision . . . Through His Revisions!