Start by marking “Hood Richest” as Want to Read:
Hood Richest

Hood Richest

At only seventeen, Jayah Carter has everything a girl dreams of ... but she wants more. Hood-bound to the bone and the envy of all the chicks, the affluent daughter of Miami's infamous drug lord Jay Carter is no fool. Jayah knows her father's business could take him out at any time, so she comes up with her own means of living: stay HOOD RICHEST playin' the old-fashioned g ...more
Published February 15th 2010 by Triple Crown Publications (first published February 14th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Hood Richest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hood Richest

Stephanie
Dec 29, 2011 Stephanie rated it it was ok
well i am giving this book 2 stars for one this book was a imagination and a every bad one at that half the time i was reading this book i did not what the well was going on. she had boys everywhere and the relationship between jayah and cheno was not even explored like on minute she has feeling for him then the next chapter they are not talking or she only calling for sex. 2. why is there so much fighting ? everyone is "hating" ans she has to fight every girl or her dad has to kill someone. 3 t ...more
Helen Davis
May 03, 2011 Helen Davis rated it did not like it
This book was terrible. It was very corny & not realistic. It was like a story that my 13 yr old daughter would tell. too fairytalish. I mean who really writes a book where ppl sell drugs and kill ppl with no consequences and a 17 yr old girl and her best friend have matching everything. Men are just giving them everything they want with nothng in return and no consequences. Glad i didnt grow up thinkin like that. Aint nobody game that tight unless they dealin wit dummies.
Pamela
Sep 08, 2010 Pamela rated it really liked it
Walker did a fantastic job of writing about how drug money can get you caught up...The main character reminded me a lot of Winter in Sister Soulja's "The Coldest Winter Ever."
JazzyRacquel
Jul 14, 2011 JazzyRacquel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, wishlist
I Fuckin Love This Book ! Me & Jayah are sooo much alike , except I don't have the Notorious Father !

I Definitely Recommend This Book !
Lisa
Sep 10, 2011 Lisa rated it liked it
it was ok, very childish
Laura Perry
May 24, 2010 Laura Perry rated it really liked it
this book was good
Jul 06, 2012 Jennifer rated it did not like it
This book is HORRIBLE. I like to give every book a chance even though there are mixed reviews, because i want to go off based on my opinion, but i couldn't do it. I tried!! I'm the type of person to stick it to the end no matter how bad a book is but this was extreme. This book is unrealistic, i couldnt conect to the characters, and i just thoght it was too much. I wasted my money but it a lesson learned.
Shawntel
Shawntel rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Yvette
Yvette rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2010
Mariah Banks
Mariah Banks rated it it was ok
Feb 20, 2014
Rihanna Diamond
Rihanna Diamond rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2011
Sytania
Sytania rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Iyana
Iyana rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
Amariee Shantayy
Amariee Shantayy rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Shanierra
Shanierra rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2013
Natalie Shipman
Natalie Shipman rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2012
Teshay
Teshay rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2012
Amanda Smith
Amanda Smith rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Shira Coker
Shira Coker rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2010
Sunni
Sunni rated it did not like it
Aug 29, 2011
Sha
Sha rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
Mrslady
this right here is off the chain it has a lot of interesting drama which i loved
India
India rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2010
Lisa G
Lisa G rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2013
Xadreajamerson
I THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'V READ!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonya
Sonya rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2014
Emerald
Sep 29, 2012 Emerald marked it as to-read
This book was amazing. Very interesting. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved the drama :)
Danazhia Mcknioht
Danazhia Mcknioht rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2010
Tamara Liggins
Tamara Liggins rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2010
Karen Miller
Karen Miller rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2012