Start by marking “Hood Richest” as Want to Read:
Hood Richest

Hood Richest

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  10 reviews
At only seventeen, Jayah Carter has everything a girl dreams of ... but she wants more. Hood-bound to the bone and the envy of all the chicks, the affluent daughter of Miami's infamous drug lord Jay Carter is no fool. Jayah knows her father's business could take him out at any time, so she comes up with her own means of living: stay HOOD RICHEST playin' the old-fashioned g...more
Published February 15th 2010 by Triple Crown Publications (first published February 14th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Hood Richest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hood Richest

Stephanie
well i am giving this book 2 stars for one this book was a imagination and a every bad one at that half the time i was reading this book i did not what the well was going on. she had boys everywhere and the relationship between jayah and cheno was not even explored like on minute she has feeling for him then the next chapter they are not talking or she only calling for sex. 2. why is there so much fighting ? everyone is "hating" ans she has to fight every girl or her dad has to kill someone. 3 t...more
Helen Davis
This book was terrible. It was very corny & not realistic. It was like a story that my 13 yr old daughter would tell. too fairytalish. I mean who really writes a book where ppl sell drugs and kill ppl with no consequences and a 17 yr old girl and her best friend have matching everything. Men are just giving them everything they want with nothng in return and no consequences. Glad i didnt grow up thinkin like that. Aint nobody game that tight unless they dealin wit dummies.
Pamela
Walker did a fantastic job of writing about how drug money can get you caught up...The main character reminded me a lot of Winter in Sister Soulja's "The Coldest Winter Ever."
JazzyRacquel
I Fuckin Love This Book ! Me & Jayah are sooo much alike , except I don't have the Notorious Father !

I Definitely Recommend This Book !
Lisa
it was ok, very childish
Laura Perry
this book was good
This book is HORRIBLE. I like to give every book a chance even though there are mixed reviews, because i want to go off based on my opinion, but i couldn't do it. I tried!! I'm the type of person to stick it to the end no matter how bad a book is but this was extreme. This book is unrealistic, i couldnt conect to the characters, and i just thoght it was too much. I wasted my money but it a lesson learned.
Emerald
Sep 29, 2012 Emerald marked it as to-read
This book was amazing. Very interesting. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved the drama :)
Mrslady
this right here is off the chain it has a lot of interesting drama which i loved
Xadreajamerson
I THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'V READ!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheronda Carter
Cheronda Carter marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Patience Jackson
Patience Jackson marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Kaylyn
Kaylyn marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Nevaeh
Nevaeh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Murdaa
Murdaa marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Ni'asia Mitchell
Ni'asia Mitchell is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2014
Amariee Shantayy
Amariee Shantayy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Tamekia
Tamekia marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
DENISE BRANA
DENISE BRANA marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
La Sandra
La Sandra marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Kimber
Kimber marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Simone
Simone added it
Feb 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Wife Goonette (Triple Crown Publications Presents) Baller Girls Mafia Princess, Part 2 Mafia Princess